Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27061 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bebe, look well na! Na LARREY pull out not my luscious LUPEY.

**hides bottle of alomo and blinks rapidly** cheesy grin
Oh...sorry but still join my team abeg kiss kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U not going to win shyte wiv dat attitude gal... Tone it down!
Badosky! Omo kekere lo n shey Nadia, ma da loun. Support the team! Wagbayi mama igboro. Owo meji fun One person!!

Twaile fun mama nla!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Larrey: pls sexkillz,have said it b4 that have decided not to contest again. am really sorry

Why do you have to bail at the last minute, what are your reasons?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
ADAOBI is also a good cook and also a wife/girlfriend material, plus she's elastic and flexible and can bend to any shape, any shape as in she can feign any attitude, talking about attitude,
#she can cook if you want her to,

#she is law abiding, winner of the next rated award, which entails that she has an amazing record of ban-free NLding, even AntispamBOT finds her too good to be banned. grin
I'm on Adaobi's team too...so carry on. cool

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Next up is the beautiful [size=14pt]Vanneni[/size], our very own Salma Hayek. Her shape can make any man say the Lord's prayer. Her belly dance can make a man see stars. A northern beauty she is. Y'all don't need me to tell you how beautiful our Northern girls are. Vote for her and you'll forever be mesmerized. wink

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by pendo89(f): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Who are the finalists? I want to vote.
So far,Grace and Nikky look good.I love natural looks.

Uuhm I just checked Van....pretty disturbing signature

Signature: IS IT BY FORCE TO UPDATE YOUR STATUS? UNA SHA NO GO KEE PERSON. IMAGINE! TO HAIR IS HUMAN TO FORGIVE IS DESIGN. I HATE GUYS WITH LOW SELVES OF STEAM.BE MAGNIFIED O LORD,YOU ARE HIGHLY EXHAUSTED![
undecided undecided

Good height and figure though.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Everyone has been putting themselves forward as campaign managers, so to stand out of the crowd, I'm putting myself forward to be a spoiler, a critic and a defamer.

It's a popular electioneering tactics to employ people to libel or slander your competitiors so as to gain an edge.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre: Everyone has been putting themselves forward as campaign managers, so to stand out of the crowd, I'm putting myself forward to be a spoiler, a critic and a defamer.

It's a popular electioneering tactics to employ people to libel or slander your competitions so as to gain an edge.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

true.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
ADAOBI is also a good cook and also a wife/girlfriend material, plus she's elastic and flexible and can bend to any shape, any shape as in she can feign any attitude, talking about attitude,
#she can cook if you want her to,

#she is law abiding, winner of the next rated award, which entails that she has an amazing record of ban-free NLding, even AntispamBOT finds her too good to be banned. grin

Hahahahahahha! oga dey vex o!

Na only we, can make it possible o. Yes! The NO 1 KOKOKASTIC LEGEND IS TALKING!

[size=18pt]VOTE FOR BEAUTY, BODY AND BRAINS... VOTE LUPEY!!!!!!!!

*sips palmwine and starts spraying the crowd with lupey's campaign T-shirt*

Onyeara! LUpey! Onyeaosi! LUpey!!!

She must take this crown! LUpey!!!!

Choi!!! i say we no go gree ooo! we no go gree!

LUpey must win! she fits the crown!

Kimmooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool[/size]

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
NADIA_SA is whom you should vote for believe me. Join the winning team. She's got swags and all. Friendly too.

She's so tolerant and accommodating, the other day she was willing to accommodate me if I ever get to visit South Africa. What kinda person does that? A great person I guess. gringrin

You don't wanna eat her egusi soup do you? Okay you wanna try it... I'm sorry for your lips, you're just gonna bite your lips with the food. cheesy

She's a good and loving wife. She does do many things to impress her husby. She infact has naturalized herself to a Nigerian by marriage. South African speaking pidgin English. Can you beat that?

She's so friendly, make her Nairaland's beauty Queen and roll with the queen freely.

Make her the queen and get the chance to go on a private trip solely sponsored by her. gringrin

I could go on, just don't waste your vote and go with the winning team!! cheesycheesy

Go Nadia!!! #teamNadia_SA.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Who is willing to enlist my services, I am a fierce critic, all you need do is just identiy your potential threats, give me their names, and il go in on them so hard they would get very little votes. I might even bring along my team of critics
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

**hides bottle of alomo and blinks rapidly** cheesy grin
Oh...sorry but still join my team abeg kiss kiss
lolz.. u don get campaign manager nau.. i'll see u in the finals.Goodluck!

Team LUpey operating on a ketro level cool cool cool cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahahahha! oga dey vex o!

Na only we, can make it possible o. Yes! The NO 1 KOKOKASTIC LEGEND IS TALKING!

[size=18pt]VOTE FOR BEAUTY, BODY AND BRAINS... VOTE LUPEY!!!!!!!!

*sips palmwine and starts spraying the crowd with lupey's campaign T-shirt*

Onyeara! LUpey! Onyeaosi! LUpey!!!

She must take this crown! LUpey!!!!

Choi!!! i say we no go gree ooo! we no go gree!

LUpey must win! she fits the crown!

Kimmooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool[/size]

who is the Lupey you are talking about?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre: Who is willing to enlist my services, I am a fierce critic, all you need do is just identiy your potential threats, give me their names, and il go in on them so hard they would get very little votes. I might even bring along my team of critics

Me!! You re on! kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

who is the Lupey you are talking about?
https://www.nairaland.com/lupey
Vote Ebony! Vote Mama africa wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lolz.. u don get campaign manager nau.. i'll see u in the finals.Goodluck!

Team LUpey operating on a ketro level cool cool cool cool

But I want you nau embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
https://www.nairaland.com/lupey
Vote Ebony! Vote Mama africa wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

is she running and verified?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Also vote for Graise. An epitome of West AfrIcan beauty and charm!

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
[size=22pt]Vote for a change;
Adaobi123 aka Oyoyo airline
Sanboy25
Natascha

grin grin grin

Vote and win a trip to Banana iceland cheesy
Vote and win 5 bags of ijebu garri cheesy
Vote and win 3 cartons of Alomo cheesy
[/size]
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Sanboy25: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013

^^^ Thanks wink smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

is she running and verified?
yes o! shes cleared and set to take the crown.

Vote LUPEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: NADIA_SA is whom you should vote for believe me. Join the winning team. She's got swags and all. Friendly too.

She's so tolerant and accommodating, the other day she was willing to accommodate me if I ever get to visit South Africa. What kinda person does that? A great person I guess. gringrin

You don't wanna eat her egusi soup do you? Okay you wanna try it... I'm sorry for your lips, you're just gonna bite your lips with the food. cheesy

She's a good and loving wife. She does do many things to impress her husby. She infact has naturalized herself to a Nigerian by marriage. South African speaking pidgin English. Can you beat that?

She's so friendly, make her Nairaland's beauty Queen and roll with the queen freely.

Make her the queen and get the chance to go on a private trip solely sponsored by her. gringrin

I could go on, just don't waste your vote and go with the winning team!! cheesycheesy

Go Nadia!!! #teamNadia_SA.

You are drooling over another man's wife, she being married already renders her invalid for the title. This is Miss NL not Mrs NL.

If you go to her house in south africa, her husband would amputate your legs or shoot your co*k. South African men don't joke with their wives

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yes o! shes cleared and set to take the crown.

Vote LUPEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need to see full body pic....i gotta see how big the yansh is....thats the only way to win my vote....there are plenty women with pretty face...tell her to upload full body pic jare
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

But I want you nau embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Awww.. without me u can still snatch the crown na!

I can only take on two gals.... if the other hidden agenda no gree verify, then u got me! deal? wink
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

Me!! You re on! kiss

Give me the names of your potential threats let me start my attacks
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

You are drooling over another man's wife, she being married already renders her invalid for the title. This is Miss NL not Mrs NL.

If you go to her house in south africa, her husband would amputate your legs or shoot your co*k. South African men don't joke with their wives
Rotflmao!!! mean!!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

oh gosh grin

We need to probe all these contestants, some are over qualified lipsrsealed
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

grin grin grin grin

btw her hubby is nigerian tongue
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi ItsModdy sweet, who are u campaigning for cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I need to see full body pic....i gotta see how big the yansh is....thats the only way to win my vote....there are plenty women with pretty face...tell her to upload full body pic jare
Dude, wait till the voting thread hits the front page.

Walahi ur johnny go salute wen lupey's assets comes out to say hi.

My Oyoyo is endowed!! Gba!

Vote beauty, body and brains!!!!!! LUpey all the way!!!!!! cool cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Happy sunday y'all. don't forget to vote TEA esq kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr!!!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.