Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky (27048 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MadeINchenzen2: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lemme explain what I mean...

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

A woman doesn't heal easily as Most guys would, especially if she's in love...

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Zonefree(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
. If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly

Well packaged rubbish!

No gender has the monopoly of using the other gender.

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.

422 Likes 45 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Theweb: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
That is problems in relationships.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by ProFuhrer: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well, a lot of women are most times subtle with the way they express their feelings. How will the guy know she doesn't just want a casual thing when she never opens up about how she feels and what her expectations are?

13 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
no man, who has unrestricted access to a toto, will ever turn it down!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Thesaint141(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

No gender has the monopoly of using the other gender.

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Autobot05: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
What’s if it’s the other way round ? Y’all expect him to man up right ?

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by astaadia: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Tunechi5(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by FalseProphet1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
He loves you, but you don't feel the same way yet you keep using him by spending his hard earned money and milking him dry in this harsh economy. That's extremely dangerous.

This I have seen.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by nairalee(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
This life no balance

The one u love no like you
The one u no too send dey kolo for u

Na vicious cycle

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by ajekpaks(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
okay

OP is this the solution to our devalued naira?

What's up with you man?

6 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is human nature to take advantage of ANYTHING that comes easy. Stop this unnecessary man bashing. Any woman who is in love to the point of allowing herself to be used by a man who obviously doesn’t feel the same way is a fool who only has herself to blame. Stop encouraging women to be brainless slaves to their emotions.

Besides women also exploit men who love them non-reciprocally all the time. so it goes both ways.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by abobote: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
So person no fit get sex mate in peace again

6 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Melodistic(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
nah person wey don chop belleful dey fall in love

2 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Naija4love(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jayklaz:
NAIJA CALL OF DUTY MOBILE COMPETITION
WINNER
100,000 NAIRA

RUNNER UP
30,000 NAIRA

4 PLAYERS PER TEAM
25 TEAMS BATTLE ROYAL
10,000 NAIRA TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR YOUR SQUAD TEAM
2,500 NAIRA ENTRY FOR INDIVIDUAL (we will pair you up with a team)
you be 419 ooo is format, the game i will play in my room with unknown others and you’re asking me to pay 10k to register this free game.. grin who is your sponsor grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Wahala90: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why na?
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by StUriah(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some girls are too possessive in their relationship with the guys they think should love them by fire by force. Their overbearing attitude is very repulsive. They think it is their fundamental rights to own you even if you hadn't had sex with them.

I was in a situation like this sometimes back. We were just friends, and have not even engaged in any form of toasting not to talk of smooching, kissing, et cetera. Before I realized the situation, she had already be forming 'the official First Lady'. Even my friends have started avoiding me whenever she's around. At a point, she was checking my phone every now and then, and even querying me if i chat with any of my female friends.Thank God I didn't touch the beast. She would have unleash a dragon on my enemies.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by bhella10: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin
DAypode:
Na only Mumu dey fall in Love
I disagree sha! My weakness na plus size women I dey fall each time grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Lordbinsmar: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
angry
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Jman06(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nonsensical write up
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Dizzyyish: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Huh...
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by LovenLight: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
I was thinking you were going to give an unbiased opinion.

Oh you forgot to talk about women using men for financial gain?? That is more common.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Calibrator: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
The two genders have been playing games with each other since the beginning of time. When your breakfast is served, eat it and get out of the dining room, if you are vindictive like me, enter the kitchen and cook your own breakfast recipe for the next unsuspecting victim.... It is a cycle, life goes on.

No gender has the monopoly of violence.

This is exactly how one psychotic ex of mine was going about threatening me after I ditched her and her drama.. Invited her over one day, she quickly came over thinking the threats worked and we are reconciling, I entertained her and then looked at her squarely in the eyes and told her "I didn't call you here for reconciliation, you have been threatening me and I just want to tell you that you have only one chance at ending my life and for your sake, I hope you don't funk it because you know me and what I am capable of"

She disappeared out of my life after that!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MadamExcellency: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stop using Love in a bad contest. Why not attraction

3 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by wunmi590(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
cool
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by TMTR: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
The ladies needs this advice more than guys for real

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Propose To A Man / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.