Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27137 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Benny, chill na! Ki lon worry e? If dey wan publish bio, make dem
publish na! Abeg no ruin my aproko business o! angry angry
Ele! shocked Na God go deliver you from aprokoism. grin grin grin But come to think of it, there's no harm in a brief biography. What of all those celebrities whom have their's published online for the world to see :-/
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
bennyraz: he might ban you in his usual egocentric character for this but the truth is not far from it

Yes but then he would have to show me which rule I violated. I'm definitely going to get banned soon but it sure isn't today
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise: After voting, try and convince at least 5 other people
to vote for Vanneni and get a bigger airtime. You can win up to N2000
airtime depending on the number of people you convince to vote for my
client(Vanneni).

Dont be tricky to use different monikers because I will check the date
each moniker that voted registered.

Are you GAME!!!!!!!!
Yaaay! cheesy cheesy grin Now our ministry is really talking. Eku ishe o my campaign manager! cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Yaaay! cheesy cheesy grin Now our ministry is really talking. Eku ishe o my campaign manager! cheesy
Terms and conditions apply.

You cliques on Nairaland are not eligible for this offer cos their vote na sure-banker. Lol
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88:

Just an FYI, the last two contests involved a few active members competing against ghosts. There were several rounds of a few contestants with multiple pictures and many contestants who only had an outdated profile picture. Many of you consider Nairaland a faceless forum when it necessarily isn't. A lot of people want to be seen. Or can you think of another reason why the "A Nairalander with such and such" threads were rampant a few weeks ago?

No one was coerced to do anything. Those who didn't want to contest opted out and those who wish not to still have that option. Any information given to us is what they want Nairalanders to know about them. Another FYI, the new modifications for these contests were suggested by fellow members and/or backed by them in vast majority.

No one likes conspiracies.
oh no.. you're one of the mods and one of the judges, fine.. ogugua, you know i have a soft spot for you! not in a kind of sk way cuz i see you as homely.. and i also know you're student of history on this forum so you wouldn't forget the first Miss NL contest in a jiffy!! you won the contest cuz i was one of those, in fact i was the major ruling party that enthroned you there!! notwithstanding i wouldn't like a scenario were Sk would use you to wash his dirty linen on this case just in case he skyped you to come defend his ill mentality.. no conspiracies here but I'm just only creating an awareness cuz the issue of bio on this forum is somehow overboard but a message or note by each of the contestants would just do especially if we can all define the meaning of biography and some others can't do!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
Terms and conditions apply.

You cliques on Nairaland are not eligible for this offer cos their vote na sure-banker. Lol
But I'll personally find them something. smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: But I'll personally find them something. smiley
hmmmmm. Ok o
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Omg! Benny!!!! It don do na! Jeez! Dem force d girlies to drop bio ni? Abi dem send u? Na wa o! Dis wan u dey form Voltron defender of the universe hia, just come out and say u dey beef killz. Hian! All dis paparazzi over wetin? Abeg no spoil happenings for me o! I want biography. angry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Well, I'm not sure that Bio's are a good idea ya know. Aint nobody got time for that schit. I just wanna see fine fine girls.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
hmmmmm. Ok o
Yes cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
bennyraz: oh no.. you're one of the mods and one of the judges, fine.. ogugua, you know i have a soft spot for you! not in a kind of sk way cuz i see you as homely.. and i also know you're student of history on this forum so you wouldn't forget the first Miss NL contest in a jiffy!! you won the contest cuz i was one of those, in fact i was the major ruling party that enthrone you there!! notwithstanding i wouldn't like a scenario were Sk would use you to wash his dirty linen on this case just in case he skyped you to come defend his ill mentality.. no conspiracies here but I'm just only creating an awareness cuz the issue of bio on this forum is somehow overboard but a message or note by each of the contestants would just do especially if we can all define the meaning of biography and some others can't do!

I created that complaints/suggestions thread to try and improve the nature of this contest. I perused every comment on that thread multiple times to understand the various opinions of Nairalanders and to come to a general consensus in hopes of appeasing as many people as possible while moving in a forward direction. If you did not see that thread, then I would understand. However, you posted twice in that thread and your posts were not helpful. I remember one of which being about "sipping tea". You had your opportunity to voice your opinions about verifications and/or biographies and you did not. So, I'm not too sure as to why you're complaining in the campaigning thread, 32 days after the complaints thread was created.

I am not here to defend anyone but the integrity of this contest. It's more than a "Nairaland contest". It attracts members from all over the forum and non-members alike. We want to keep them interested by making the competition interesting. The biography aspect was suggested in December by some members who didn't like the idea of merely voting for a face. We revisited the idea in May and it was viewed favorably. We suggested to contestants that they submit a small biography of themselves, conveying what they want Nairalanders to know about them. They were also told that the biography is not compulsory, yet we received them. Anyone who submits their biographies and/or pictures for this contest does so willingly. If they chose to do it, then I don't see why you're aggrieved.

2 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by OreofeeOluwa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
confused on who to choose between sleekchic and lupey.sleek is beautiful and sleek and she's got a beautiful smile while lupey is ebonistically gorgeous.hmmmn
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by DExplorer1: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eze Promoe:
ADAOBI is also a good cook and also a wife/girlfriend material, plus she's elastic and flexible and can bend to any shape, any shape as in she can feign any attitude, talking about attitude,
#she can cook if you want her to,

#she is law abiding, winner of the next rated award, which entails that she has an amazing record of ban-free NLding, even AntispamBOT finds her too good to be banned. grin
This is serious!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bennyraz, it's not my fault you now work in LASTMA. Take your complains to the complaint thread, and stop derailing our campaign thread.

The contest is optional. They chose to do it, and we shall do it.

Don't derail this thread again!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bennyraz, no one's slandering or judging you. I read your previous posts to make sure that I didn't overlook a suggestion you might have made. Instead, I found no suggestions from you. I went back to the Mr Nairaland December thread because I remembered that someone voted and campaigned against Lucenzo as he or she thought his pictures were fakes. Sure enough, it was you. Now that there's a verification process to ensure that members are real and aware of the contest, you're not happy. I'm beginning to think you're here for the sake of causing trouble.

I mentioned in my two previous posts that the biographies were optional and members took that option. No one's privacy is being invaded. I won't be replying any further on the issue.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: confused on who to choose between sleekchic and lupey.sleek is beautiful and sleek and she's got a beautiful smile while lupey is ebonistically gorgeous.hmmmn
Wagbayi!!!! Vote LUPEY! Vote mama Africa! kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: confused on who to choose between sleekchic and lupey.sleek is beautiful and sleek and she's got a beautiful smile while lupey is ebonistically gorgeous.hmmmn
Vote Lupey....

Can't you see those eyes? They are so good and so beautiful

her skin looks like it was made of pure chocolate
and her smile.....it lightens up the picture like the sun....

Vote lupey ma'am....she's got it
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hasn't Adaobi won this thing already?

Btw Rigging services are available on demand- we have a small army of pre-2013 registered users available for a small price.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sexkillz are you a debtor to Bennyraz? Pls, you guys should settle private issue somewhere else.

Bennyraz,
The contestants are not minors so they can decide to quit the contest if they are not comfortable with the criteria. Nairalanders suggested that idea and the mods implemented it. Thats Abraham Lincoln's definition of ''Democracy'' bro.
Pls, palm down dude. Majority carries the vote.

If you are in support of Biography pls like my post o jare cool

3 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
jackbauersballs: Hasn't Adaobi won this thing already?

Btw Rigging services are available on demand- we have a small army of pre-2013 registered users available for a small price.
Werey!!! grin grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:

If you are in support of Biography pls like my post o jare cool
See antelope looking for free likes

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Rhymez(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gosh! How did I miss this party? undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
See antelope looking for free likes
Pls, dont forget to 'like' my previous comment. Turkey
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
Pls, dont forget to 'like' my previous comment. Turkey

Papa Antelope, longest of times wink
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Beauty speaks louder than NOISE

You cannot afford to vote for another..

TEA esq For miss Nairaland.
smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2013

This way love...vote for me. I'm beautiful inside too kiss kiss

#teamsleekch1c#
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by lupey: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

do u have different pics?
Yeah,I do. Its almost monday. I'm sure they would come out on the voting thread.
wink
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Adaobi... My deal making gymnast.. I have your pictures.. You better have my votes for Obinnau grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Cestmoi1(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
@lupeygal,i dey ur back gidigba.composed a vry short campaign song 4 u bt it's nt uploading.guez d kb is much.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by jovialjov(f): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Choose sleek,sweetness...you won't regret it wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39)

Escaping The Friend Zone. / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.