Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27233 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Damn! What is Tea Esq carrying on her chest. That right there is heaven
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by LabourParty(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haaa! shocked shocked shocked Van, run!!! I remember dis guy for politics sec o! Na him dey recruit extremists. lipsrsealed

What are you talking about mate?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
The final lady on my very fine and exquisite list is [size=14pt]adaobi123[/size]. If you are partial to chocolate complexion, this beautiful lady is for you. She makes nerdiness look sexy, she makes vintage look edgy, a natural beauty she is. She is the girl to take home to darling mama. Vote for her and join Team Natural wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise: *walks pass thread*
Get you free Vanneni Doll!!
Ehn? cheesy grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Ehn? cheesy grin
Ya, at a discount. grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
what is all dis jagbanjantis about Biography!!!! when did that sh1t start!!! this is nairaland beauty pageant not some Naija beauty pageant!!! it should be strictly pix and pix!!!

Since you sexskillz has succeeded in almost turning Nairaland into a graveyard, keep up the good work ;
D

2 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by jovialjov(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is beginning to be more interesting grin
Still on team#Sleekch1c#
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dont even no ya candidate? Kai! *Screams* Van!!!!!!! sack him o!! cheesy cheesy
Don't worry, I've got this. smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
I know her na. I just wan look wetin you go talk tongue

so Vanneni na Aboki? undecided
we both need to talk o. grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haaa! shocked shocked shocked Van, run!!! I remember dis guy for politics sec o! Na him dey recruit extremists. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin His ID is newly regd.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
bennyraz: what is all dis jagbanjantis about Biography!!!! when did that sh1t start!!! this is nairaland beauty pageant not some Naija beauty pageant!!! it should be strictly pix and pix!!!

Since you sexskillz has succeeded in almost turning Nairaland into a graveyard, keep up the good work ;
D
14 contestants, 11 sent in biographies. . . The joke is on you.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
jovialjov: Her eyes glitters like glass
Her beauty like a divine fire
Her smile so graceful and cheeky grin
Her skin so supple
Her lips so luscious
With a well packaged ikebe grin
Her mentality goes far
With her witty personality
Her name is Sleekch1c!!!
whew!oya get on...
VOTE for SLEEKch1c

Awww...thanx kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: we both need to talk o. grin
Really? cheesy

Get your Vanneni Doll!!

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
Ya, at a discount. grin
Them no be children wetin dem wan take
dolls do na? Abeg make we look for another tactice wey go work wella ko.
I know say you dey try. smiley wink And yes we really need to talk.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
Nne were wayo biko. No dey pour spit for my body angry

Come this way darl kiss **pulls out a sleek umbrella**
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
Really? cheesy

Get your Vanneni Doll!!
Awwwwwh... But dis na oyinbo doll na! undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
I cant believe no one yet needs my services to smear some of the contestants. some are still very confident in themselves but unfortunately, with a pic like vanneni's show those hips and Tea Esq's showing those things on her chest, other contestants should be worried. Probably they just don't see it yet.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
sexkillz: 14 contestants, 11 sent in biographies. . . The joke is on you.
you wanted to protect the integrity and the Image of each contestants!!! how would you do that?? by publishing their biography?? pix is just fine and i think those that have submitted their biography should request for it not to be published!! it was not out of their freewill they sent in their biography!! you Sk actually coerce them into sending it with your overzealous, intimidating, bossy character! look around you, what do you see on NL!!! very soon you will be the only person posting and moderating your post on Nairaland cuz so many Nairalanders would abandon you
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
sleekch1c:

Come this way darl kiss **pulls out a sleek umbrella**
Hmmmm. See bribe sha
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwwwh... But dis na oyinbo doll na! undecided
All join. Black dolls look like sacrifice material.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 50calibre(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
bennyraz: you wanted to protect the integrity and the Image of each contestants!!! how would you do that?? by publishing their biography?? pix is just fine and i think those that have submitted their biography should request for it not to be published!! it was not out of their freewill they sent in their biography!! you Sk actually coerce them into sending it with your overzealous, intimidating, bossy character! look around you, what do you see on NL!!! very soon you will be the only person posting and moderating your post on Nairaland cuz so many Nairalanders would abandon you

So on point, I couldn't agree with you more.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
bennyraz: you wanted to protect the integrity and the Image of each contestants!!! how would you do that?? by publishing their biography?? pix is just fine and i think those that have submitted their biography should request for it not to be published!! it was not out of their freewill they sent in their biography!! you Sk actually coerce them into sending it with your overzealous, intimidating, bossy character! look around you, what do you see on NL!!! very soon you will be the only person posting and moderating your post on Nairaland cuz so many Nairalanders would abandon you
Benny, chill na! Ki lon worry e? If dey wan publish bio, make dem publish na! Abeg no ruin my aproko business o! angry angry
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
The First 10 people to vote for Vanneni will get an airtime each. No be joke o. I will PM the airtime to each voter.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise: The First 10 people to vote for Vanneni will get an airtime each. No be joke o. I will PM the airtime to each voter.
how much airtime? #100 she? undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Them no be children wetin dem wan take
dolls do na? Abeg make we look for another tactice wey go work wella ko.
I know say you dey try. smiley wink And yes we really need to talk.
Ok o
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

So on point, I couldn't agree with you more.
you see ladies complaining of invasion of privacy, this is how it starts!!we are not interested in BIO!! you gat great looks is okay besides most people are contesting because they need the outside world to affirm their beauty.. shekena
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: how much airtime? 100# she? undecided
N100 airtime na 10mb o.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Benny, chill na! Ki lon worry e? If dey wan publish bio, make dem publish na! Abeg no ruin my aproko business o! angry angry
don't get me wrong, publishing bio is a great deal but it shouldn't go that way because there are a lot of slanderers on NL who do not criticize nor insult your present but they actually judge you by your past on the forum which is really really pathetic.. so publishing bio would only give room for this mongers to succeed in their business!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
xynerise:
All join. Black dolls look like sacrifice material.
grin grin grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
After voting, try and convince at least 5 other people to vote for Vanneni and get a bigger airtime. You can win up to N2000 airtime depending on the number of people you convince to vote for my client(Vanneni).

Dont be tricky to use different monikers because I will check the date each moniker that voted registered.

Are you GAME!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2013

Just an FYI, the last two contests involved a few active members competing against ghosts. There were several rounds of a few contestants with multiple pictures and many contestants who only had an outdated profile picture. Many of you consider Nairaland a faceless forum when it necessarily isn't. A lot of people want to be seen. Or can you think of another reason why the "A Nairalander with such and such" threads were rampant a few weeks ago?

No one was coerced to do anything. Those who didn't want to contest opted out and those who wish not to still have that option. Any information given to us is what they want Nairalanders to know about them. Another FYI, the new modifications for these contests were suggested by fellow members and/or backed by them in vast majority.

No one likes conspiracies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.