Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship (17154 Views)

Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry / What Is The Age Range Would You Date? / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 30, 2013
There're couples out there who're 10+ years apart. It's all up to the two of you, what your priorities are in the relationship and whether you want to make it work or not.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Ugosample(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2013
DESMOND IME: For me, I prefere dating a mature girl lets say 2 to 3yrs older than me,not novice who can't understand the intricks in a relationship except damn sex.
We are in the same boat bro.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Princessmel(f): 1:27am On May 31, 2013
Does he have money? Yes? Heck I can even date a 90 year old tongue

#dontjudgeme I'm just being honest grin

*[size=5pt]hides and covers face*[/size]
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by seunny4lif(m): 2:55am On May 31, 2013
Princessmel: Does he have money? Yes? Heck I can even date a 90 year old tongue

#dontjudgeme I'm just being honest grin

*[size=5pt]hides and covers face*[/size]

I'm 100yrs oooh....Money no go kill una grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:11am On May 31, 2013
Ugh wow @op that's not fair to your girl. You are with a woman over 2 years no complaint but she's too young.Was she keeping it a secret and u just found out her age, or let me guess, a friend make jest about it? Or better yet, she eluded to her childhood and you realized at that time you were a graduate? If her age disturbed you really, the relationship wouldn't have lasted this long. Be honest, what changed since that make you doubt your girl? undecided
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by sleekch1c(f): 5:17am On May 31, 2013
veta baby: NO age range as regard relationship in as much as you two are perfect with it with no abusive words no matter what or as the case may be in the future,most especially from our men reminding their wives of age difference and all that,come to think of it women age faster than men with baby fat,food(not knowing what to eat and when to eat it)etc.So why worry about age?If after marriage majority of us (women)from 2-10yrs they are looking much older than their men while the men looking fresh n younger,just go ask your mum the age difference between she and your dad?Honestly speaking theres no age difference

Not majority of us babe,be specific and talk about yourself! Where have u been living? A lot of women I knw dnt suddenly start looking older than their men after marriage. Infact they look better now. Take care of ur body and quit generalising. Duh! undecided
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 31, 2013
Abeg majority of the new generation women I know look much younger than there husbands.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Cabsso(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2013
Anabaraonyepete: 5th to comment... counting my Salary... wink

Age is nutin bt a number.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by rafcrown(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2013
Anabaraonyepete: I'm 49 and my partner is 9. I hope age don't matter... sad
Her kissing is damn touching.... grin

A GOOD LAWYER WONT BE ABLE TO HELP U IF...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.