Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY (6899 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 31 Years Old Virgin Female Looking For Virgin Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Mrs. Mango:
Apparently, i need to be disvirgined. Who's gonna help me out?
My punny is up for grabs!
COME HAVE SOME BANANA MRS. MANGO
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by yetseyi(f): 4:13pm On May 31, 2013
Mindependent: Reasons not to keep it
1. Of course you can find it, just look for it where you hid it, if that fails take needle and thread to sew it together and bam good as new
2.the pride comes from the fact you know you have the experience,skills and positioning to make a man go gaga
3.if you don't lose it, you won't even have a boyfriend much less a breakup and you will be forever alone
4.hiv aids can be contacted from different ways, besides why was condom made?
5.as long as you wash up and sit on hot water bottle, you are as clean and tight as the day you were born
6.when you are finally married you want to explore all you've missed since you've been in bondage all this while and now you're free, slut unleashed
7.oh please, there's something called abortion or better yet leave the baby in a pipe like the Chinese lady or just drink bleach, that'd do the trick.it also lets you know that you're more than capable of having kids in the future tongue
8.not really, it would be horrible because there would be blood everywhere , you would be in so much pain and it would just be a very horrible experience and that's not how you want to remember your wedding night.
9.sex without marriage is the most amazing thing ever, no commitment and freedom to sample it all

Virginity is just simply lack of opportunity undecided
So better lose it now before you live to regret it , only giving my good advice grin peace and love

hmm I dont agree with you @ all
I dont believe one would regret not losing her virginity before marriage

1 Like

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Mindependent(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2013
yetseyi:

hmm I dont agree with you @ all
I dont believe one would regret not losing her virginity before marriage
Care to explain why?
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by AtheistD(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2013
Mrs. Mango:
Apparently, i need to be disvirgined. Who's gonna help me out?
My punny is up for grabs!

You are on your own. No help will be coming from this quarter angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by yetseyi(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
Mindependent:
Care to explain why?
well since it seems you want an explanation I will let you know
from all your points why I don't agree.

1.You really cant find it when you lose it. you cant sew it back
2. You can always learn any experience you need after you get married to your HUSBAND
3.The fact that you don't lose your virginity doesn't mean you cant date or wont have a boyfriend. You cant forever be alone.Dating doesn't mean MATING and if your point 3 is right does that mean that Ladies who got married as virgins were alone? or they didn't date people?
4. No body said fear of HIV was the reason for keeping your virginity
5.Sitting on hot water bottle may tighten you up but it wont replace your lost self esteem
6.well you can always explore with your one and only. If you were disciplined enough to keep your self before marriage then you would be disciplined to stick to your partner.
7.Having an abortion has a lot of emotional and psychological baggage attached to it.
8.would you rather go through the same PAIN out side marriage than do it within the confines of marriage. I really don't think the husband will mind just a flow of some mls of blood or the first pain for that night
9.Sex outside marriage is the WORST thing ever

Finally virginity is not a lack of opportunity in all cases. It takes a lot of work, determination and the grace of God

I think I have explained @ minedependent

7 Likes

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by AtheistD(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
yetseyi:

Really? And who told you that? angry angry angry angry
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
Mindependent: 7.oh please, there's something called abortion or better yet leave the baby in a pipe like the Chinese lady or just drink bleach, that'd do the trick.it also lets you know that you're more than capable of having kids in the future tongue

The above is the reason I received Mindependent's post as satire. I didn't think it could be anything but a joke that shows the foolishness of certain choices or actions. I still think I'm right that Mindependent was not advocating promiscuity at all because of it.

But if she was, what a terrible choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by yetseyi(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Really? And who told you that? angry angry angry angry
so what makes you tink its the best thing ever
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by AtheistD(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2013
yetseyi:
so what makes you tink its the best thing ever

Both have their benefits tongue

and negatives embarassed
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by yetseyi(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2013

and negatives embarassed
may be u're right note I said maybe but its still safer to do the right thing isn't it.
I still believe theres more advantage to waiting till you marry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by AtheistD(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2013
yetseyi:
may be u're right note I said maybe but its still safer to do the right thing isn't it.
I still believe theres more advantage to waiting till you marry smiley

Who told you it is the right thing? I am saying either can be suitable dependent on the couple.

Bear in mind if no intimacy before marriage then men must be virgins too smiley
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by yetseyi(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2013
so is there anything wrong if men are virgins just asking ohhh

Who told you it is the right thing? I am saying either can be suitable dependent on the couple.

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 5:42pm On May 31, 2013

Thanks for the advices. smiley
I'll make sure to keep it until my wedding day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by AtheistD(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
Thanks for the advices. smiley
I'll make sure to keep it until my wedding day. grin

You again tongue

So when is the magical day? Any dates set?
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
You again tongue
So when is the magical day? Any dates set?

Yes me again grin
No date is fixed because I don't have the man as yet... undecided
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Mindependent(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2013
yetseyi:
well since it seems you want an explanation I will let you know
from all your points why I don't agree.

1.You really cant find it when you lose it. you cant sew it back
2. You can always learn any experience you need after you get married to your HUSBAND
3.The fact that you don't lose your virginity doesn't mean you cant date or wont have a boyfriend. You cant forever be alone.Dating doesn't mean MATING and if your point 3 is right does that mean that Ladies who got married as virgins were alone? or they didn't date people?
4. No body said fear of HIV was the reason for keeping your virginity
5.Sitting on hot water bottle may tighten you up but it wont replace your lost self esteem
6.well you can always explore with your one and only. If you were disciplined enough to keep your self before marriage then you would be disciplined to stick to your partner.
7.Having an abortion has a lot of emotional and psychological baggage attached to it.
8.would you rather go through the same PAIN out side marriage than do it within the confines of marriage. I really don't think the husband will mind just a flow of some mls of blood or the first pain for that night

Finally virginity is not a lack of opportunity in all cases. It takes a lot of work, determination and the grace of God

I think I have explained @ minedependent
I shall take your points on board smiley

1 Like

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Mynd44: 6:42pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes me again grin
I hope you find him....this century
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 6:43pm On May 31, 2013
Mynd_44: I hope you find him....this century

Of course I will. grin
I'm very optimistic with this matter. wink
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Mynd44: 6:46pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

Of course I will. grin
I'm very optimistic with this matter. wink
Goodluck to you
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by MrCork: 9:33pm On May 31, 2013
akposbobo: Here are some reasons why you need to keep it till you are married.

1. Its a treasure and once you loose it you can't find it again, so keep it well.
2. Gives you a sense of dignity and pride in your self as a young lady.
3. Prevents multiple heart aches in case of break up.
4. Number 1 method of preventing HIV aids when you are still young and have a great life ahead of you.
5. Your inner part as a woman is still 'clean and tight'since you don't just open it for " just anything" that passes by.
6. It helps you continue with the simple rule of purity when you are finally married.
7. Helps you avoid unwanted pregnancy.
8. You have something to look forward to on your wedding night.
9. Sex without marriage is an empty act.
10.Most of all, God wants you to keep away from fornication and sinning against your own body.

Lastly, Protect your hymen more than your iphone or BB because its priceless

...OP, i dont gerrrrit... wot r they keepin? ..punnny? undecided
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by MrCork: 9:41pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes me again grin

Mr Cork <<<<<< 6"4, hand some, single, romantick,gots swaaaga, drives BMW Convertable & Range Rover Sports, employed, carin, can cook, speak 9 languages includin pigeon english,God fearin, Church goin, plays tennis, plays Golf (big man game), horse ridin,read novel, lonely,friends wit Jay Z's cousin, hates children,can last 2 hrs non stop, 17inches looong,strong like bull and ready for marraige wink

1 Like

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 9:45pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Mr Cork <<<<<< 6"4, hand some, single, romantick,gots swaaaga, drives BMW Convertable & Range Rover Sports, employed, carin, can cook, speak 9 languages includin pigeon english,God fearin, Church goin, plays tennis, plays Golf (big man game), horse ridin,read novel, lonely,friends wit Jay Z's cousin, hates children,can last 2 hrs non stop, 17inches looong,strong like bull and ready for marraige wink

You still don't have what it requires tongue

2 Likes

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

wow! Pls what does Į̸̸̨ƭ require? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by kmanning: 10:34pm On May 31, 2013

and negatives embarassed
no benefits attached. Only practicing gross misconduct
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 10:56pm On May 31, 2013
nony30: wow! Pls what does Į̸̸̨ƭ require? gringringrin

Here's my answer:
https://www.nairaland.com/1306984/real-man#15967609
smiley
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by spikesC(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2013
I believe it's all in the mind.
In the bible, if u look at a woman in a lustful way, thinking of having se.x with her, you don commit be that oo.

BTW, why do men not being criticised about their virginity status, this doesn't make sense ya know. I would love to be asked if am a virgin sad
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Sanboy25: 11:05pm On May 31, 2013
spikes C: I believe it's all in the mind.
In the bible, if u look at a woman in a lustful way, thinking of having se.x with her, you don commit be that oo.
BTW, why do men not being criticised about their virginity status, this doesn't make sense ya know. I would love to be asked if am a virgin sad

Haha, then:
'Are you virgin Spikes C ?'
grin
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by spikesC(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

Haha, then:
'Are you virgin Spikes C ?'
grin

Errrmmm...am not sure lipsrsealed
Can i be tested cheesy
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by kmanning: 11:41pm On May 31, 2013
spikes C:

Errrmmm...am not sure lipsrsealed
Can i be tested cheesy
as in, sampled? I think yes. Just sleep naked tonight, we'll send our deligates by 12:00
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2013
am still a virgin tooo
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2013
where is Onila cry
Re: Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY by MrCork: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:

...Sandboy <<<<<< UGLY BABE!!angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.