Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (29388 Views)

Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Contrary to ancient time where virginity is seen as a pride of Every woman And Every single maiden is expected to be One.

Nowadays, Virginity is seen as 'Abnormal'! people will find it impossible to believe that a Mature maiden remain One.

When a lady comes out to say she's a Virgin, Criticism follows And pple that care will advice her not to mention Such to Anyonegrin ( isn't that funny)

And yet Our Religious and Cultural society Expected Maidens to be Such.
So what went Wrong

Why is Virginity now a 'Taboo' for mature single ladies

cc. Tophaz, Twasi, Midehi, Mirexxx, Mrs Chima, Aminat508, firstEva, Mhizkel, diddydiva, Adeh39, SubbieD & other Romancelanders....

cc. Ishilove

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Virginity is only seen as a taboo by hypocrites...
It's something one needs to be proud of...
But that doesn't mean a lady should tell every Dick and Harry who comes her way, that she is a virgin! At times, it's more safer keeping it to oneself!

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by MEGGATRON(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2015
are those girls you cc virgins?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by elantraceey(f): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2015
What's the use of announcing it?

Most times virgin girls are painted liars and hypocrites because of the perverse generation we're in so its better you keep it to yourself , after all you're not keeping it for anyone but yourself.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Virginity is not, and has never been a taboo. What it also is not, however, is something to brag about. But if you think men don't value virginity, then you need a rethink: at least I know I've never chided anyone for being a virgin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by totalhouse(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Moral decadence has pushed us to this state. .I believe a time will come when virginity will be celebrated publicly and not in d 'secret' as it is being done now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by czarr(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
.....lool,virgin girls dey good for money rituals!
OK jokes apart,...why would a virgin announce her virginity without being prompted to(asked a question)

....I don't know what they are
trying to prove!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by rill: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Op are u a virgin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lol..... just want their contributions/opinionsgrin
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2015
totalhouse:
Moral decadence has pushed us to this state. .I believe a time woolen come when virginity will be celebrated publicly and not in d 'secret' as it is being done now.
It was before. Shame those days are Gone for good..
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Virginity is not, and has never been a taboo. What it also is not, however, is something to brag about. But if you think men don't value virginity, then you need a rethink: at least I know I've never chided anyone for being a virgin.
True. Most criticism comes from fellow ladies....

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Humblebloke(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Cos' It's not their business....Virgins should keep quiet when se x is the topic of conversation.....

Btw..... OP, are u a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that
called theirselves Professionals in disvirgining a lady.

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2015
It is good for a lady to keep her virginity status secret, otherwise it will draw unwanted attention from the opposite sex. If the public knows you are a virgin, pastor, alfa, malam, yoruba, igbo, rich, poor, neat, dirty and all sort of people will want to approach you, which will cause Mayhem in your life and in the life of those who truly love you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife snd they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.
Very True. Nice contribution#

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Maybe cos they'll try all dere best to make u lose it.
But its a shame, what used to be d norm has reversed role in present times

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
i am not even aware they are asked to keep it secret.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
keeping your virginity is a personal decision now a days not like when it is a must. ( Am saying in the non religious world of man).

your silence about it is your choice too. If you like, shout it to the world and if you also wish tell the corners of your walls alone its no ones business.

Just as there are disadvantages to not being a virgin so there is to informing people about your virginity status

its a matter of choice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by subbieD(f): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Contrary to ancient time where virginity is seen as a pride of Every woman And Every single maiden is expected to be One.

Nowadays, Virginity is seen as 'Abnormal'! people will find it impossible to believe that a Mature maiden remain One.

When a lady comes out to say she's a Virgin, Criticism follows And pple that care will advice her not to mention Such to Anyonegrin ( isn't that funny)

So what went Wrong

cc. Tophaz, Twasi, Midehi, Mirexxx, Mrs Chima, Aminat508, firstEva, Mhizkel, diddydiva, Adeh39, SubbieD & other Romancelanders....

cc. Ishilove

Abnormal people see virginity as an Abnormal thing. The world we are now celebrate or see Sex before marriage as a beautiful,romantic thing to do.
Even our parents are not making it easier for the ladies; a lady must be pregnant before she can get the approval to marry her Love nowadays. How on earth can she achieve that,If not for sleeping /having sex before marriage. A lady that is not a Virgin is a taboo to the land before, but now civilization has taken everything and the word of God has been dropped in the trash bin. To me, a virgin should be celebrated and not criticized, because it takes a determined, strong and fearful,valuable lady to keep herself . I'm not saying that is the only criteria to know a good wife,but I'm saying it's one of the criteria of a blessed home according to GOD.

Most guys that run away from virgins ( lady) are simply irresponsible, I'm Sorry to use that word. They feel once you disflower a lady,you must be 100% submissive to her,which they are not ready to do. Sex is more than digging,to-fro motion,doggy or whatsoever style you can think of,it goes beyond that and Ofcourse SUBMISSION is a great deal......
Respect should be given to VIRGINS and not the opposite.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by joseph1832(m): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

So what went Wrong

The problem started when we embraced culture and religion that isn't ours! Anybody who criticize one for being a virgin simply does so because he or she is outrightly senseless.

The funny thing is those who even parade themselves as christians and muslims are the ones who even ridicule the so called virgins.

So any lady who allows people to bad mouth her because she's a virgin clearly doesn't know her onus, its that simple!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2015
even runz girls be claiming virginity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
subbieD:

Abnormal people see virginity as an Abnormal thing. The world we are now celebrate or see Sex before marriage as a beautiful,romantic thing to do.
Even our parents are not making it easier for the ladies; a lady must be pregnant before she can get the approval to marry her Love nowadays. How on earth can she achieve that,If not for sleeping /having sex before marriage. A lady that is not a Virgin is a taboo to the land before, but now civilization has taken everything and the word of God has been dropped in the trash bin. To me, a virgin should be celebrated and not criticized, because it takes a determined, strong and fearful,valuable lady to keep herself . I'm not saying that is the only criteria to know a good wife,but I'm saying it's one of the criteria of a blessed home according to GOD.

Most guys that run away from virgins ( lady) are simply irresponsible, I'm Sorry to use that word. They feel once you disflower a lady,you must be 100% submissive to her,which they are not ready to do. Sex is more than digging,to-fro motion,doggy or whatsoever style you can think of,it goes beyond that and Ofcourse SUBMISSION is a great deal......
Respect should be given to VIRGINS and not the opposite.
True talk. pity Datz what's in vogue nowadays. "pregnancy before Marriage". Tnx for your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Arami92: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's not something that should be broadcasted because a) people don't go around saying hey I've slept with 7 ppl in my life! It's just not something you should mention without reason because it appears as if you think you are holier than thou. If you are not promoted then keep quiet, let it be your little secret. b) when you let a man know this too soon (some men) that can cloud a man's judgement of you or his approach too you unfairly. For most men a virgin is the biggest challenge, so instead of liking you and just getting to know you the focal point is now sex or if he will be able to take your virginity. For me, that should be one of the last areas of you a man should be given the privilege of exploring. Carry on and just let his mind wonder, and even the right time comes let it be known. If he genuinely likes you it will only deepen his respect, if he doesn't it will speed up the inevitable, but the idea is to let there be enough time for feelings of like or dislike to have developed. Telling a guy after 1 date is silly...some guys initially only want sex (many guys) and then grow to love you by your personality..if you tell such a man you are a virgin on the first date he may run...while some guys will just pretend to love you because of that factor. So i say as a woman you should wait until the right time..in this day and age that is big news to drop on the man you are interested in...use it as your secret card and play it well..it's a beautiful and powerful thing but if broadcasted irresponsibly it can make you seem naive and even self righteous.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by 2dice(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

lol ...how do u come to this percentage ...?? Curious to knw

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Adaeze003(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Actually, everything about the genitals should be private... that's why it's also called "private part".

I see no reason why anyone should be announcing the state of his/her genitals... it's quite repulsive virgin or not, we seriously don't want to know...

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
lol ...how do u come to this percentage ...?? Curious to knw

cheesy .... I did research na.... grin

Oya tell me, Is it not true?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by 2dice(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy .... I did research na.... grin

Oya tell me, Is it not true?
naa the percentage can't be correct ... Even if u be winch ... It still can't be. ...
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

So what went Wrong

cc. Ishilove

Hmmm

I really wonder why people quickly debunk ladies who claim to be virgins.

I kindda have this thing for virgins maybe because my ex was a virgin when i met her so while guys debunk ladies,they secretly desire such lady.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yes, that's because they think virginity is not in vogue again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
God pls I want to marry a Virgin, or shouldn't be more than one guy who has tasted the soup before me

Or else I'm gonna stay single and be like apostle Paul

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by okonelfg(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
It is becos God is against women being virgin.....

When God found out that mary was still a virgin

I tink u pple know wat happened next

Aaaah na joke ooop tongue
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Spells(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op do u expect them to write i am a virgin on their forehead... Mtcwheeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.