Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (20611 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss / When Is Chelsea Fc Playing UEFA Fc Or Better Still Akeju Fc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Chynx(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2013
jimcaddy: Mourinho returning to Chelsea is a disaster waiting to happen.. Too controversial.. Just watch Michael Emenalo will be demoted or better still fired. Referees will get an earful.. People thought it was Man United's Sir Alex that influences referees, u will see wat Mourinho will do.
No wonder Man Utd never approached him.. His a good coach, but a disgrace to sportsmanship. Always getting sent off when decisions don't go his way.
What do I expect Chelsea fans to say? Extol is virtues and sing his praises to the high heavens just because they feel no coach can understand their club like Mourinho does.
Shebi he finished trophyless last season.. Let us see what he does next season.

Agbero fans, Agbero Manager= Cles**t Football Club!!!
Another clueless mongrel! Do u really have to comment? The pain in u is tooo obvious! Lol.
I bet my chihuahua's ballls that you are an asss-annal fan. Tell u what; u will live through ur life span without ur dear asss-annal winning d CL trophy. This is a sure prophecy! So live with it okay? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by alfajohn: 2:30pm On May 30, 2013
it is not true there is nothing of such on skysports.com
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Obynostan(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2013
Welcome home..
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Obynostan(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
emma_best2000: Jose is one of the best coach in the world but his problem is , he can't stay a longtime is one club , always like ASHAWO .. CFC forever

don't worry dis time he will stay put..
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Vansnickers: 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Alas! The special one returns to the bridge.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by BigBlackDick: 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
The King is Back!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by 4reigningqueen: 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
torres2: Peeping through the window

i expect you to be the happiest for F9T especially for his recall to the spanish national team.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by kamelonaire(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2013
he come there tu surver, al the remaining club we nt open there eye and collect al trophy
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by borntwice2008(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
The specail one second missionary journey
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by OdionOdion: 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
I can understand Sir Fergusion hurried exit from MU,Oh what will Gunners do!!!!!?
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2013
Opey4luv: He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.
He will win trophies for 2 seasons and then f**k the team forever.
Have a look @ Inter Milan, they are now a mid-table team in Italy.
Am just looking forward to what he is gonna do to Chelsh*t.

A team that works with the right 'Heads' has got no slightest reason to crumble when an influential manager leaves. The basis has been laid and its expected the running of the Club traverse in that direction.

Chelsea has already got the right head In Roman [Yeah, U had that right], the Club can Financially Out-muscle any team in their quest to Land another Charismatic manager when Jose Leaves - Something ur Inter never did!
tongue
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by ujchief(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2013
Its possible for Jose to sign for chelsea, there's a higher probability of him signing for Monaco. Calvalho (35 yrs) just signed for Monaco, and we all know that where Calvalho goes, Mourinho follows; Fc Porto, Chelsea, Madrid and now Monaco.
Monaco is building a great team, with the recent signing of Falcao 'the tiger': and we all know Mourinho is an open admirer of the Columbian.

But his visit to London for the play-off finals makes the speculations favor chelsea.

Waiting to see how all these plays out.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by johnstar(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2013
In micheal essien voice, 'welcome back daddy'.... grin cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by 2kurupt(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2013
Opey4luv: He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.

You must be an ArseAnal fan.. Not Mourinho's fault you guys have been trophy-less for almost a decade, take your frustrations elsewhere son
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by mamagee3(f): 3:43pm On May 30, 2013
Good for him!!!

But I don't see Chelsea winning the champions League next season ,lol
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: weather ko rainfall ni
laughing in pidgin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by hotwax: 4:05pm On May 30, 2013
Its possible for Jose to sign for chelsea, there's a higher probability of him signing for Monaco. Calvalho (35 yrs) just signed for Monaco, and we all know that where Calvalho goes, Mourinho follows; Fc Porto, Chelsea, Madrid and now Monaco.
Monaco is building a great team, with the recent signing of Falcao 'the tiger': and we all know Mourinho is an open admirer of the Columbian.

But his visit to London for the play-off finals makes the speculations favor chelsea.

Waiting to see how all these plays out.

Whats all these rumor. But, its official. BBC is showing it live.

Get a life
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by passthem(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2013
y not jst close ur stupid mouth if u dn't av any beta thing to say !pls,av u forgoten that he won THR TREBLE FOR INTER,also he won about 4 trophies for REAL includin La liga,so tell us what is fucking ?
The only statement u cud say dat i will apreciate is the arrogance life style,and for his achievement so far,he has don great !so keep ur dirty and stupid man shut.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by hotwax: 4:09pm On May 30, 2013
passthem: y not jst close ur stupid mouth if u dn't av any beta thing to say !pls,av u forgoten that he won THR TREBLE FOR INTER,also he won about 4 trophies for REAL includin La liga,so tell us what is fucking ?
The only statement u cud say dat i will apreciate is the arrogance life style,and for his achievement so far,he has don great !so keep ur dirty and stupid man shut.

Ferguson is more arrogant. And always intimidating referee.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Donmichaelz(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi: The question of weather He's what Chelsea really need at this moment is ringing deep in my brain
U no get brain before nw
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by amanda2013(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2013
chei! Dancing azonto! My special one is back. Haters go and hug transformer!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2013
I LOVE JOSE MOURINHO,THE SPECIAL ONE !!!

Now am gonna start watching Chelsea again !!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by kamelonaire(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2013
amanda2013: chei! Dancing azonto! My special one is back. Haters go and hug transformer!
chelsea nd monaco money mis road
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Itoroetti(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2013
50calibre: This is what he wants, a place where he can be worshipped and no Alex ferguson towering over him anymore

Where was alex ferguson when he won 6 titles in england under 3years?be reminded dat ferguson cudnt even win 2trophies in his 1st 3seasons in england.
Mind u,ferguson resigned cos he knew d special one is coming back.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Fishout(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2013
THIS Man self,watin he want do at stamford bridge again?nothing go come out of it.anyway me ha no be chelsea fans.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Fishout(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2013
THIS Man self,watin he want do at stamford bridge again?nothing go come out of it.anyway me ha no be chelsea fans.All chelsea fans congrats.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Limaoscar: 8:04pm On May 30, 2013
He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like)

Oya clap for ya sef
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by muredo(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi:

Sorry it was a mistake, but ebamma 3, you are rude! I meant wehether
Even the same wehether you wrote also WRONG BROTHER,
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Opey4luv(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2013
Paschal007:

sharap!

Why didn't chelsea become a mid-table team after he left them?

Chelsh*t didn't become a mid-table team because your Russian Mafia of a owner has the money to invest in the club which Inter lacks.
Besides, Jose is back to finish his mission of f***king chelsh*t completely since the Uefa Fair play rule will soon be embraced, your owner wouldn't be able to gush in money into the team and you will become the next Malaga.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by kipesco(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2013
Don't know if it is official on their site rumour or real news well as a Chelsea fan i welcome him back. The only problem i have with him is that he will not play a good entertaining football.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Meritbaba(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2013
Opey4luv:

Chelsh*t didn't become a mid-table team because your Russian Mafia of a owner has the money to invest in the club which Inter lacks.
Besides, Jose is back to finish his mission of f***king chelsh*t completely since the Uefa Fair play rule will soon be embraced, your owner wouldn't be able to gush in money into the team and you will become the next Malaga.
U just got me laughing, How much is the fund of Malaga compare to Chelsea? Am sure u know nothing about the FFP Rule, moreover chelsea has 25 players on loan enough to build a new good team
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2013
ebamma 3: im not a chelsea fan, but u lie man, sir alex retired when he heard that mourinho was coming back to chelsea, pep gurdiola also ran away from barca because of mou
Hey dude are you high on cocoyam leave? What do you mean Ferguson retire cos of mourinho you seem to me to be really sick. So Ferguson is not old enough to go and rest with his family? and Gurdiola's case are you saying after so much beating. you know how many time wey dem flog real madrid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal - (0 - 2) On 25th June 2020 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 27th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.