Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (20613 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss / When Is Chelsea Fc Playing UEFA Fc Or Better Still Akeju Fc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by AlyricistLaura: 12:27pm On May 30, 2013
Lol @ always like Ashawo
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by jimcaddy(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
Mourinho returning to Chelsea is a disaster waiting to happen.. Too controversial.. Just watch Michael Emenalo will be demoted or better still fired. Referees will get an earful.. People thought it was Man United's Sir Alex that influences referees, u will see wat Mourinho will do.
No wonder Man Utd never approached him.. His a good coach, but a disgrace to sportsmanship. Always getting sent off when decisions don't go his way.
What do I expect Chelsea fans to say? Extol is virtues and sing his praises to the high heavens just because they feel no coach can understand their club like Mourinho does.
Shebi he finished trophyless last season.. Let us see what he does next season.

Agbero fans, Agbero Manager= Cles**t Football Club!!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by sayso: 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
he will fail at chelsea
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by ikezy16: 12:30pm On May 30, 2013
since Jose is back Chelsea has a chance of winning almost all the trophy next season we are so happy cheesy grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Paschal007: 12:30pm On May 30, 2013
Opey4luv: He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.
He will win trophies for 2 seasons and then f**k the team forever.
Have a look @ Inter Milan, they are now a mid-table team in Italy.
Am just looking forward to what he is gonna do to Chelsh*t.

sharap!

Why didn't chelsea become a mid-table team after he left them?

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by 1025: 12:30pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi: The question of weather He's what Chelsea really need at this moment is ringing deep in my brain

which brain? hahahahahahaha, those with brains will not be typing what u just typed. if u wish to talk about brain in future, then go for a brain flush/replacement but before then, just be a reader only and comment not.

the only one is coming for his second missionary journey of which he has been saying it that he has an unfinished business at chelsea.
the most important thing with this my beloved club is, MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM. we talk money, spend money and insult money and that is why we are called, the billionaires'club. God bless Roman; THE MINTING AND PRINTING HIMSELF.
if you want call Roman's money the name of a sea, na ATLANTIC OCEAN u go call am.
which other club of this world has a nigerian in high place like Emenalo at chelsea. who else has 3 players like Mikel, Moses and Omeruo? abeg give me chelsea and i will call u some good names.

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by BashMe1(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
[size=21pt]Thank God, i shall use soccer to cut Galas on some clubs' heads... such clubs as MANU UNTIED, ASE'NA, and the likes .... heheheheeheheh[/size] grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by liteforexng: 12:48pm On May 30, 2013
The contest “Nigeria – Traders’ Marathon” from LiteForex Official. http://www dot liteforex dot com/contests/regional/nigeria-marathon/

To be able to participate in the contest, you only need to deposit $100 as initial capital in your contest account. The deposit amount is not limited – you can increase your winning chances if you want! We wish you good luck! Nice prizes are waiting for the winners!

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 30, 2013
welcome development
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Joey82(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2013
Paschal007:

sharap!

Why didn't chelsea become a mid-table team after he left them?

help me ask am o!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Awoofawo(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi:

Sorry it was a mistake, but ebamma 3, you are rude! I meant wehether

SEE AS YOU COM CONFIRMED YOURSELF AS PROPER OLODO.. WEATHER > WEHETHER FOR WHETHER! CHAI MAMA CHARLE LANGUAGE DON SUFFER FOR YOU MOUTH O!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
Special One!
You are welcome.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Luckki1001(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2013
Let's not get hastey people (Abeg no mind me, my hands are all shakey at the tot of Mou "The Only One" returning grin)

It has not been confirmed by the club itself, but June 2, 2013 is the date we all Blues fans have penned in our diaries as the day Mou and Chelsea will become One, never to be separated again (hopefully grin)

As to the issue of Emenalo, heard the guy offered to resign to pave the way for Mou, but Roman would have none of it.

Can't wait for June 2, peeps. Next season's going to be great for Chelsea!!! Welcome back, Mou! KTBFFH!!!

NB: Abeg one more thing, let me use this medium to say a big "Thank you" to Real Madrid people for letting him go. We want our property back pls. All these gibberish about Casillas, Ramos, Perez, divided dressing room, Spanish camp against Portuguese camp etc. no be the guy fault ooo! He was only trying to drive home the fact that no single player is bigger than the Club, and that based on Casillas' performance then, decided to bench him, but the dimwits running RM succumbed to player power and sent Mou packing. This was an issue that never cropped up at Unai Merrera(hope I got the spelling right; Mou's first club), Porto, Chelsea and Inter. Infact, all the players at these clubs spoke glowingly of the man and wanted him to return. Anyway, make I no talk pass this one. All hail the Only One!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by point5: 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Mou..d briliant figur,,lol,he jst waitd 2 confam da Sir Alex has finaly resgnd n shaply put pen 2 pepa 2 d club he claimd he hrd rejectd..I hv jst confamd da ur a real busnez man..welcom sha but stil b wia of UNITD...UNTD al d way

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by sniperwolf(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2013
How come goal.con has not made it OFFICIAL
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Kenistry(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2013
Money answers all things..........a gud move dou bt not expecting much frm him, he will b fired soon & make a fortune. Ask Ancelloti cos Dats d Chelsea way......IMO, I tink his profile wil continue to fall with dis move cos d EPL title will remain in manchester for long....welcmbk to EPL... World best league, Man United Rules!
.GGMU?

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by kolamilan(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
If to say fergie still dey man u, jose no go come lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by samilo88(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi:

Sorry it was a mistake, but ebamma 3, you are rude! I meant wehether
LWKMDH!! Abeg which one be wehether?? U dey stutter?? Where I keep my dictionary sef b4 una kill me for nairaland..
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by BrokenTV: 1:11pm On May 30, 2013
Who carry shekpe and their problem com here, abeg shekpe make una commot for my face make i go chop fried yam with stew. Call me when they a.s.s his bottom for shekpe.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Meritbaba(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2013
Though its not on Chelsea Official website yet but am 100% sure he is Chelsea Manager already...All those Scum Utd fan saying he join cos Ferguson is gone are all day dreaming, Mourinho won the premier league double in his first two season at Chelsea wetin Fergie dey look that time

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by bknight: 1:21pm On May 30, 2013
Now dat ferigie is out, he's back to rule premiership...and d british media will oblige him d attention undecided
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Proxy001(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2013
Opey4luv: He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.
olofofo!!! e concern u?? if pushing ur players who earn so much in order 2 bring out positivity is wat u kall f**k, den we, CFC want 2 b f**ked... abi re u jealous??
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by flameforx(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2013
sayso: he will fail at chelsea
If i pray that you fail in your career, you will call me a wizard, right?

See your prayer for a fellow being SMH
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2013
Good riddance.

He won't be missed in Spain, that's for sure.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Luckki1001(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2013
HNosegbe: Good riddance.

He won't be missed in Spain, that's for sure.

Of course he won't be missed by Barcelona, that's for sure! And I believe that na only some retarded RM fans who don't know their onions that will eagerly jump on the bandwagon of those that will want to see the back of him, but it's their loss.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by AjanleKoko: 1:38pm On May 30, 2013
Surprising that the club, players, and all their staff collectively harbour such low self-esteem

One would almost think that they hadn't won anything since the muffugguh left them. embarassed
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by IDnoble1: 1:41pm On May 30, 2013
This is not real,when JM left Chelsea,the team was still strong to the extent that they won UCL last year because it was him that signed many of the players that won the UCL last year.
And,they have won many other trophies not quite long after he left.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2013
What has Mourinho got to prove in Chelsea? Since he left the team has won so many trophies including the CL and recent Europa cup. If care is not taken the same fans praising him will equally chant for sack when the time comes and knowing Abramovich for whom he is, he will quickly judged him and sack for the second time.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by clemmonce(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: im not a chelsea fan, but u lie man, sir alex retired when he heard that mourinho was coming back to chelsea, pep gurdiola also ran away from barca because of mou
you are funny .... i can guess your age 16 - 19. .talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
Welcome Jose ! You are more than a coach.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Chynx(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2013
I can imagine the huge disappointment, pain, grief, fear, and envy that dis development has brought upon CFC haters. Some of them can't even hide their ridiculous feelings, that they go ahead yapping and exposing their little minds here...pity.

I congratulate all Chelsea fans on this development cos I'm certain that NO season will go by without a trophy for another 4 years!

#Asss-annal fans can go #uk emselves!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Chynx(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2013
Proxy001: olofofo!!! e concern u?? if pushing ur players who earn so much in order 2 bring out positivity is wat u kall f**k, den we, CFC want 2 b f**ked... abi re u jealous??
Tell them! Mourinho's return back home has stirred up a lot of biff from our haters...and I'm enjoying this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal - (0 - 2) On 25th June 2020 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 27th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.