Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Any Hope For Short Guyz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For Short Guyz? (6402 Views)

Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / SINGLE @40!!!!..... Any Hope Of Getting Married? / Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2013
Ah waz jst wondering, iz der any hope for short guyz like me? Contributions plz.
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Arobake: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Of course, there is! tastes differ. And it isnt only looks men/women look for in relationships! Look around you, dude, cant you see millions the short men that are married? And a lot of them with much taller wives?
Abeg quit the pity party and go searching.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 02, 2013
How short are you?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Tolexander: 2:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Sure!
Short guys have a very strong advantage!

Gurls believe that what they lack in height is just very abundant in the konko below!

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by jakesund(m): 3:56am On Jun 02, 2013
smiley I'll be blunt with u

HELL NO sad

ALL HOPE IS LOST embarassed

EXCEPT U WEAR HIGH HEELS cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Dygeasy(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2013
^^^crazyy dude!...lmao

Look at the story of Aki and Pawpaw, you sure do have hope. The mighty God that did theirs will surely do yours. Lol

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by True2myself24(f): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2013
How short?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by PvtParts1: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2013
No. If I ruled the world, I would have your type shaved, sterilized and disposed off.
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by WorldwarIII: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2013
What kinda hope are u referring to?
Is it the;
Hope of getting a job?
Hope of building a house ?
Hope of being succesful?
Hope of getting married?
Hope of being able to give birth?
Or wat?

Come on, get out of your complex mentality!
I'm 5"11 and my boss in the office is just 5"5 (the shortest of all the guys around!). The first day I met his wife I was stunned, fine babe! He's got 2 houses and 4 cars already and he is just 3 yrs older than me ...
Believe me, I can trade my height for all that he has at the moment!
Pls spare me of that height crap, it's no determinant of much in life. Believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nomski0(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2013
I dont mind short guys......as long as we're not talking of dwarfs. I think they're kinda sexy....look at tom cruise or our very own iyanya

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
jakesund: smiley I'll be blunt with u

HELL NO sad

ALL HOPE IS LOST embarassed

EXCEPT U WEAR HIGH HEELS cheesy cool
lol
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
No. If I ruled the world, I would have your type shaved, sterilized and disposed off.
why?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Yinkwamo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Haba! check out whiz kid nw.... him babe fine, pieces... Bro stop sulking & see life frm a positive perspective.. I'll rather be short & handsome than to be tall & look like 'Banse' of Burkina faso

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Enegod(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nomski0: I dont mind short guys......as long as we're not talking of dwarfs. I think they're kinda sexy....look at tom cruise or our very own iyanya
they ain't short..just average

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by greedie1(f): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
ofcz der is always hope..... though i like them tall, very tall
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nomski0: I dont mind short guys......as long as we're not talking of dwarfs. I think they're kinda sexy....look at tom cruise or our very own iyanya
Messi, Maradona, Pele na short men who did and are doing what tall men can only dream of, guy there is hope just work smart and become successful u will see gals fighting for ur attention

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nomski0(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Enegod: they ain't short..just average

Do you mean like akin and rawpaw short or a little below average?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Monicasque(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Short men get woman all the time. There is a lot of hope actually
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by AtheistD(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nomski0:

Do you mean like akin and rawpaw short or a little below average?

Only if he has a ferrari grin

Monicasque: Short men get woman all the time. There is a lot of hope actually

Do you like short men?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by vizboy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lmao I cant stop Laughing with the headlines am seeing today in the romance department.

@op no worries just enter the market. I be average guy but i got lot of them b1tches

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by AtheistD(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
vizboy: Lmao I cant stop Laughing with the headlines am seeing today in the romance department.

@op no worries just enter the market. I be average guy but i got lot of them b1tches

But you are not short. Would it be as easy if you were short?
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by vizboy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

But you are not short. Would it be as easy if you were short?
average,tall,short all the same. Height doesnt really matter when it comes to matter of the heart
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Monicasque(f): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Only if he has a ferrari grin

Do you like short men?

not me personally because i feel i am tall. I am 1.65 and for me a short guy would not be ideal but i know many short guys who are in good relationships
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by AtheistD(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Monicasque:

not me personally because i feel i am tall. I am 1.65 and for me a short guy would not be ideal but i know many short guys who are in good relationships

Ok. So you wouldnt give the guy a chance... interesting.

vizboy: average,tall,short all the same. Height doesnt really matter when it comes to matter of the heart

Yes, but how to first fall in love? There needs to be that initial attraction. This is difficult without the initial attraction.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
There is always someone attracted to you no matter what you look like. Except of course you look like me cos then you are screwed grin
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by drshrewd: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
suxxman: Ah waz jst wondering, iz der any hope for short guyz like me? Contributions plz.
suxxman:
Ah waz jst wondering, iz der any hope for short guyz like me? Contributions plz.
eat a lot of beans my friend. how can you eat fufu three times a day and expect to have hope in this highly competitive 21st century. chics are not designed to look down on men instead they are meant to look up to men.

j ;Dck intended
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
True2myself24: How short?
like 120cm grin
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: like 120cm grin
Is that is height or junior's?

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by HURUCHI(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
heheheheh
Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by hrykanu231(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Just get a fat pocket, ur height won't be considered by them

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Short Guyz? by alienware(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yinkwamo: Haba! check out whiz kid nw.... him babe fine, pieces... Bro stop sulking & see life frm a positive perspective.. I'll rather be short & handsome than to be tall & look like 'Banse' of Burkina faso
guy u wicked ! Banse of burkina faso ? Hahahaha .that guy ugly die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos / What Are The Features Of A Weak Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.