Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism (16536 Views)

Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2013
May God punish all the wicked people wey dey our obodo nigeria,secondly parents abeg i take God beg una stay away from wonderland ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Ayatullah(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2013
We cannot but keep thanking 'Boko Haram' for helping bring sanity to our nation security-wise, the group has really woken the nation up from her security slumber........those arm catche said to belong to Hizbullah must have been in that location for years going by the rusty nature.......how do they pass our security radar undetected? Nice hearing from the Hizbullah guys though that the arms are meant to be used against Israel and the west, but not against Nigeria......we can trust them for that because they are a credible group.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by PvtParts1: 9:55am On May 31, 2013
You can thank IBB and especially Abacha for giving them wings in our country.

Abacha empowered them financially by giving them juicy contracts and oil lifting rights just because he won phuck arab t0t0.

The likes of Tinibu and Lagos state are still doing business with one of these Abacha romancers in the form of the Chigoury Family.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by victorD3: 10:01am On May 31, 2013
Lilimax: I think that all the Koras, Arabs and Asians in this country should be investigated undecided

All Muslims should be investigated.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by remecy(f): 10:04am On May 31, 2013
shagaribarau: na wao i have been asking my self all dis bombing is it truly nigerians dat are carrying it them out. hmmm just imagine lebanis doing dis in our great country 9ja. God go answer una for all d distruction and d atrocities d killings. GOD will not let u go free
You know from time nigerian govt. Have never believed in its people in terms of developing their own. So when they invite foreigners to come along, not all will have good intention. Jealously is bound to arise. Good one to the security personnels.a.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by tomakint: 10:04am On May 31, 2013
This is just one out of many bastaards still lurking around. The question now is, why are we still together as ONE? undecided
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Anniettieufia(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2013
And yet, people are yearning for amnesty ,
who will come out to surrender such amount of ammunition ?

abeg jtf , RrAaIiDd, raid. RAID more
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Skipfr(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2013
Lets not conclude. anything is possible in Naija as long as it involves Nigeria's security. Jst to remind us too dat BH killed some Lebanese in d North
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by PvtParts1: 10:11am On May 31, 2013
mu2sa2: A poster said he hates Arabs, maybe on grounds of religious bias, but will he hate a fellow christian who's his church member, financially strong, just because he is Arab?

Must you bring every thing down to religion?

I stated I hate arabs. If it was a hindu arab or christian arab I will still hate them. But I will hate a muslim arab even more.
By the way, why are you coming to their rescue?

arab sympathizer.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Decryptor(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2013
Heeiiiii! What about Sahad Stores?
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by lafuria1(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

I stated I hate arabs. If it was a hindu arab or christian arab I will still hate them. But I will hate a muslim arab even more.

arab sympathizer.
When you have nothing intelligent to say, you hear sympathiser. Your hatred can't kill a fly.

Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nten: 10:19am On May 31, 2013
These bullies are the worst set of arabian to work with. I c why such allegation is not far from them
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by andyanders: 10:23am On May 31, 2013
The Lebanese are the worst criminals all over the world and that was one of the reasons the then Idi Amin of Uganda threw them out of Uganda.

All the fraud and money laundering in Nigeria are been organized by group of Lebanese living in and outside of Nigeria.
Many Nigerian leaders, make use of these Lebanese in laundering their ill-gotten money. Lebanese business men here in Nigeria are all behind printing of all fake currencies circulating in and outside Nigeria using Nigeria as their base.

If the SSS and other security agencies in Nigeria beam their search light on all Lebanese, most Indians and most of these Asian foreigners, they will be surprised the extent of their involvement in crime.

How come when our security outfits see these white men and they do not investigate them gives me lots of mind blowing anger.
You see a Lebanese come to this country looking sick and within months, he will acquire properties and open up business and recreational outlets and hotels where they use as a hidden place to carry out their criminal activities and nobody will ask questions as how they came about their wealth.

No Nigerian living outside the shores of this country that will not be investigated if there is a sharp change of his life style within a period of time. I now ask, why can't our own security agencies do same here?
Go to Apapa area and you see the kind of crime these Lebanese do, you will be afraid. They print our currencies.
The are criminals and found Nigeria as a safe ground to operate.
If care is not taken by addressing the way we allow these Lebanese operate in Nigeria, they will end up destroying Nigeria.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by PvtParts1: 10:23am On May 31, 2013
la furia:
When you have nothing intelligent to say, you hear sympathiser. Your hatred can't kill a fly.

coming from bokoville, i will take that as an insult.

you inferior nigga, go suck on your arab slave master's c0ck
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by mu2sa2: 10:24am On May 31, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

arab sympathizer.
You're maybe neither a christian nor a muslim. But you are a racist who u will hate a person only because of his skin pigmentation. Sane people should monitor racists like u and not let another Hitler emerge, a man who hated jews for no reason than they were jews just as u hate Arabs for no reason other than they are Arab.

Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nten: 10:32am On May 31, 2013
mu2sa2: His motive for keeping the arms was not disclosed. But Lebanese and Indians are known worldwide for their crookedness and underhand deals.Here in Nigeria many Lebanese are well-connected to the powers that be. In fact, one contested PDP primaries for a senate seat in kano but lost. Across the country many lebanese constuction companies are doing deals with politicians helping to launder money. So no one should be surprised if this guy goes scot-free; maybe he is even now a "guest" of a powerful politician. The lebanese of course are Arab but they have christians and muslims among them - this they use to advantage in Nigeria. A poster said he hates Arabs, maybe on grounds of religious bias, but will he hate a fellow christian who's his church member, financially strong, just because he is Arab?
He knows them very well. Thats the real fanatic talking, By their fruit u shall know them. He has started mentioning xtians.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by guonno: 10:41am On May 31, 2013
Our ancestors will fight for us because one ethnic groups ancestors has been helping them in the fight against fulani oppressive offensive. Lol.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by PvtParts1: 10:46am On May 31, 2013
mu2sa2: You're maybe neither a christian nor a muslim. But you are a racist who u will hate a person only because of his skin pigmentation. Sane people should monitor racists like u and not let another Hitler emerge, a man who hated jews for no reason than they were jews just as u hate Arabs for no reason other than they are Arab.

Call me hitler for hating arabs for all the good reason.

They hate me more than i can even fanthom
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Dagods(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2013
1st it was an orange seller in kawo kaduna,now its da owner of da best am'ment park in da capital."Who is next"? so watch d next man behind u.I Pledge 2 9geria my c'ntry,2 be f'ful,loyal&'watchful'2 s've 9geria wit al my strnt,2 defend her UNITY,hmm.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju: Gbam!!

If you have ever shopped there, then you have been sponsoring terrorists.. angry

Meanwhile, time to start reviewing the papers of all Lebanese and Arab men in Nigeria has reached. angry

Sharap! I shopped there days ago, how was I to know the place was owned by a terrorist? I'm only just realising!
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2013
Ijogz K: Shoprite and Spar should be investigated too,

I don't trust those South Africans they are becoming nice these days especially MTN am sure they are up to something.

MTN becoming niceeeeee?? Abomination!!!

Haha funny
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 11:09am On May 31, 2013
And I love shopping at Amigos :-(
Well criminals must be punished, would reluctantly shop elsewhere :-(
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by tripodson: 11:16am On May 31, 2013
This arabs in naija shd all b sent packin includin d egyptians de are all infidels
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by baby124: 11:51am On May 31, 2013
I hope their citizenship and families citizenship is revoked, bank accounts frozen and confiscated plus all their properties in Nigeria. Any Lebanese, arab or foreigner leaving the country should be investigated. Use their resources to compensate victims.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Tonylyte(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2013
Naija don suffer...una no see anoda cntry to go?
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Adadio: 12:04pm On May 31, 2013
We don't have to generalize about Lebanese here,but if truth must be told,Many Lebanese nationals hobnob with the rich and powerful in Nigeria.They corrupt the system
And compromise our security.They are well connected to top military and Police brass of Mostly norther extraction.Check out Babaginda,late Abacha,and
Others.My guess is that the American CIA must have supplied the info to our able SSS.More to be exposed in the coming days.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by nerodenero: 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
It's high time we tightened our porus borders and review our immigration laws.Too many non-nigerians causing havoc and we need to start acting now.Besides they deport Nigerians from abroad over flimsy excuses and why cant we deport them too?
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 31, 2013
tomakint: This is just one out of many bastaards still lurking around. The question now is, why are we still together as ONE? undecided

Omo Ale, should Nigeria divides who will you be going with? South-west, South-south, or South-east? You can't stay with us because you are Omo Ale.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 31, 2013
Operation Lebanon/Arabs must go needs to start ASAP. Rid your neighborhoods of foreign terrorist bastar*ds!
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Policewoman(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2013
I EVEN SHOPPED THERE LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS IN ABUJA. Their SHAWARMA tastes nice wink wink
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nacl: 12:35pm On May 31, 2013
YOU CAN NEVER SEPERATE TERRORISM FROM ISLAM.. PERIOD!

Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by killuminati(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2013
So una faaagbon no see 'Ikedichi Iweha?', no be Igbo name be dat?

Hypocrites!

Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms / FG Seeks Secret Trial For Biafran Activists / Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices