Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is This Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Bad? (2938 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 1:03am On May 31, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen , question for the day is this.
Is it bad to want to build a lady or man into your perfect or ideal person?

such as if you had a gf with a flat arse and you pay for a surgery for her to have the big bum you like or you have a bf with no facial hair and you like men with facial hair so you buy him products to achieve such etc. you get the drift.
Re: Is This Bad? by Tayeni(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2013
Not bad. As long as u hv convinced ur spouse & has agreed to change. Then you can go ahead to try to change em physically, psychologically, spiritually, sexually and all d other -"ally"s you can think about......everybody needs some panel beating here and there you knw.
Re: Is This Bad? by tpia5: 2:53am On May 31, 2013
there are people who dont know where their next meal is coming from- spare a thought for them.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by HARDDON: 2:59am On May 31, 2013
Princessmel: Hello ladies and gentlemen , question for the day is this.

such as if you had a gf with a flat arse and you pay for a surgery for her to have the big bum you like or you have a bf with no facial hair and you like men with facial hair so you buy him products to achieve such etc. you get the drift.

selfish I must say.....

it is never all about you.
Re: Is This Bad? by Pysam(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2013
If there is agreement btwn the two couples its fine.but hope you don't intend to make him/her your ex in the nearest future
Re: Is This Bad? by Exponental(m): 5:28am On May 31, 2013
I think it is bad. If u dont appreciate nature's gift, u can never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by True2myself24(f): 5:29am On May 31, 2013
It's normal to have the desire to want to make your partner more like the ideal image you have in your head. But doing that will make him or her resent you with time, once they've realized that you never really accepted them for who they are.
Re: Is This Bad? by Mynd44: 6:11am On May 31, 2013
^^
Re: Is This Bad? by Popowaa: 6:29am On May 31, 2013
It's bad.There are many ppl out there who will fit the description of ur ideal man/woman why dont u go for them and those who like flat butt or no hair go for them.Cos if u change them and u breakup or later divorce them you have changed their lives forever.
Re: Is This Bad? by Tayeni(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2013
Popowaa: It's bad.There are many ppl out there who will fit the description of ur ideal man/woman why dont u go for them and those who like flat butt or no hair go for them.Cos if u change them and u breakup or later divorce them you have changed their lives forever.
what if the change gave them more confidence and made them better persons. What if they welcome change themselves. D only negative change I knw of is forced change.....d decision to change should b mutual. If divorce unfortunately happens, you would hv left them better version of themselves.........NB. I'm not talking about physical changes only

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by onitshaigbo(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2013
Yes, it shows that you're vain and shallow.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by firetrap(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2013
if you really love a person, you'd take them as they are and not as you'd want them to be
Re: Is This Bad? by abpatrick7(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2013
I'd rather say u be content with wot u have and be more focused on how beautiful they are on d inside. Its healthier.
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 31, 2013
Exponental: I think it is bad. If u dont appreciate nature's gift, u can never be satisfied.
Makes a lot of sense.
Re: Is This Bad? by MrCork: 12:32pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel: Hello ladies and gentlemen , question for the day is this.

...Princess mary..did u do yor face?
Re: Is This Bad? by Monicasque(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2013
Its not that bad but it has a limit. Remember you can never force anyone to be what they do not want to be because we are all free and belong to ourselves and not anyone else
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 3:59pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Princess mary..did u do yor face?
It's Mel not Mary and what do you mean by did I do my face? undecided
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2013
HARDDON:

selfish I must say.....

it is never all about you.
I'm not selfish and I never said it was all about me. If I paid for someone to look better etc how is that selfish when it's the person benefitting and not me?

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2013
firetrap: if you really love a person, you'd take them as they are and not as you'd want them to be
So if they were overweight for example and I paid for them to lose weight, I don't see how that's bad?
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo: Yes, it shows that you're vain and shallow.
Haha I'm far from that love cool
Re: Is This Bad? by tpia5: 4:06pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:
I'm not selfish and I never said it was all about me. If I paid for someone to look better etc how is that selfish when it's the person benefitting and not me?

you're paying for someone to look "better"?

madam, if you have too much money, then give some to the needy who are all around you.

if you need links i can post some.
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 4:07pm On May 31, 2013
tpia@:

madam, if you have too much money, then give some to the needy who are all around you.

When I love the person, why not?
Re: Is This Bad? by tpia5: 4:12pm On May 31, 2013
^creepy,
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2013
tpia@:
^creepy,
Some of you just use words for the sake of using it, how is that creepy?! Do you even know the meaning of creepy? Mschew mi o raye shit mehn
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
bad bad bad!!!!
the minute you have issues with that person, they will run back to who they naturally are. accept people for who they are or move on with your life...... trying to change them, into who they are NOT, is wrong IMHO!
Re: Is This Bad? by firetrap(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:
So if they were overweight for example and I paid for them to lose weight, I don't see how that's bad?

rather than pay for an operation to rid the person if excess fat, it would be better to exercise with the person so they'll know they're not in it alone

1 Like

Re: Is This Bad? by Tayeni(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2013
firetrap:

rather than pay for an operation to rid the person if excess fat, it would be better to exercise with the person so they'll know they're not in it alone
I like d "you r not in it alone" approach....but you knw gym sessions too cost money .....not only surgeries do.
Re: Is This Bad? by Tayeni(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
tpia@:

not just look better o......look, feel, live better......besides, if you can chew gum and walk at d same time,then you can also do charity and still take care of ur loved ones at d same time.....
Re: Is This Bad? by daduke2k(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2013
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ wouldn't change the person, U̶̲̥̅̊ know W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ drew U̶̲̥̅̊ †̥♥ the person, so U̶̲̥̅̊ gat †̥♥ stick Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ matter anything.
Re: Is This Bad? by antap(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2013
Op, if you don't like them the way they are built, ditch them and look for your choice.
No time.
Re: Is This Bad? by Princessmel(f): 9:44pm On May 31, 2013
antap: Op, if you don't like them the way they are built, ditch them and look for your choice.
No time.
Well if they have half the qualities I like and I doubt I might find Prince Charming who has all the qualities so why not mould what Him into a prince, the next guy out there may be worse undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls / How Do I Stop Loving Her? / Watch Video: Angelica Pastor Disgrace His Church By Nacking Another Man Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.