Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, (7328 Views)

Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by katordidi(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2013
ba7man: Oh my God....I hope its not the same Nigerian police i know that they plan on giving those cars to. If they could wreck those Toyota Hilux trucks and Prado jeeps in no time like they did.....I wonder what they'll do to these ones.
i tire o!
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by babaowo: 12:59pm On May 31, 2013
m-ployer:
I luv d moni in lagos. I luv d fashola of lagos, but don't know if I truly luv lagos undecided
....you are ungreatfull and betrayal...
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by Evestar200(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2013
lakhadimar: yes you are right, by breeding militants
where was lagos state best athletics,,when delta win national sports of festival in lagos,,where was lagos greatest kids footballers when the delta state kid win d channel kids up in d same lagos,,,u re calling millitant and they are always in d top three in sports in naija,,eko oni agbero pple
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by Egbagirl(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2013
When these guys start bringing home medals and trophies for Nigeria, una no go remember say na Fashola "adopt" dem o.

We need more of these kind of things. Invest in people! Invest inthe youth! And the future of your country is secure. That's all you need.
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by Egbagirl(f): 2:07pm On May 31, 2013
Evestar200: where was lagos state best athletics,,when delta win national sports of festival in lagos,,where was lagos greatest kids footballers when the delta state kid win d channel kids up in d same lagos,,,u re calling millitant and they are always in d top three in sports in naija,,eko oni agbero pple

Look this is not a competition between states. Forget about the national sports whatever they do. It's about what you do with those athletes after the interstate competition.
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by eaglechild: 3:43pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola goes to toilet
Fashola drinks a cup of water
Fashola kisses wife
Fashola orrgassms in public
Why is this crap on the frontpage?
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by Garrithe1st: 4:07pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola is just too much....

Jonathan would be smarter if he had Fashola's shyte to replace his brain cells..

cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
lakhadimar: While other governors are 'empowering' their youths by giving them guns and bombs so as to become militants/terrorists. Fashola is busy investing positively in the future of the youths. EKO ONI BAJE O
you've become so miserable that u've lost ur sense of reasoning. THINK!
Re: Fashola Unveils 57 Adopted Athletes. PICS,, by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: talk abt intelligence, talk abt stealthily active, talk abt sense...those will be why u heard nothing until he is up behind u!

The same way yar'dua was!
Oya, say after me:::::sense!
I really hope you are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song / House Of Reps: 20 Million Niger Delta Citizens Should Be Allowed To Die / All Federal Roads In The South-East Are Dilapidated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.