Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? (5257 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by thoniann(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2013
Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females?

I grew up hearing about the romantic nature of the Ibibio/Efik woman and I craved to explore their abilities. Few years ago, I was opportuned to visit Uyo and Calabar and I hurriedly began my mission to explore the women. But to my chagrin, I was disappointed. Nothing special. Nothing. The ladies were the same with the Binis, the Ibos and Yoruba babes I had frolicked with.

It was the same massage, the same sweet voice to either come to table and eat or retire to bed for the bedmatics, the same screams....nay, moans in action.

Perhaps, romance has got a different definition that I don't know of, so I shall be needing your help with the above question.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Mindependent(f): 1:33am On May 31, 2013
It would have to be us ibos, we know the way to a mans heart wink ibo kwenu! But seriously you have not explored all yet, the ones you explored are learners sad

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by CyberG: 1:57am On May 31, 2013
I hope the OP is not being silly!?? This is an individual trait not tribal. How can everything about you people in the east be about tribe?? SMH angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by elrony(m): 2:44am On May 31, 2013
CyberG: I hope the OP is not being silly!?? This is an individual trait not tribal. How can everything about you people in the east be about tribe?? SMH angry angry angry
Go n sleep joor

@op I'm still pondering!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by elrony(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2013
Mindependent: It would have to be us ibos, we know the way to a mans heart wink ibo kwenu! But seriously you have not explored all yet, the ones you explored are learners sad

Hmm...oh really??…what's d way to ma heart lol?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Agrika: 3:31am On May 31, 2013
1.Igbo
2. Hausa
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by daroz(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2013
pictures dont lie shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 31, 2013
Ibo kwenu...!
Mindependent: It would have to be us ibos, we know the way to a mans heart wink ibo kwenu! But seriously you have not explored all yet, the ones you explored are learners sad
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by pendusky(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2013
thoniann: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females?

I grew up hearing about the romantic nature of the Ibibio/Efik woman and I craved to explore their abilities. Few years ago, I was opportuned to visit Uyo and Calabar and I hurriedly began my mission to explore the women. But to my chagrin, I was disappointed. Nothing special. Nothing. The ladies were the same with the Binis, the Ibos and Yoruba babes I had frolicked with.

It was the same massage, the same sweet voice to either come to table and eat or retire to bed for the bedmatics, the same screams....nay, moans in action.

Perhaps, romance has got a different definition that I don't know of, so I shall be needing your help with the above question.
after frolicking wit all d gals frm all the tribe in nigeria ure still single and searching...u need deliverance -SMH-

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Mrlike: 6:32am On May 31, 2013
Fulani-yola adamawa and edo gals.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Foodconsumer(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2013
I'd give it to igbira girls.... So petite and romantic

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Enegod(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2013
Food_consumer: I'd give it to igbira girls.... So petite and romantic
cool
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 31, 2013
I agree...only when money is involved

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 31, 2013
Joavid:
I agree...only when money is involved
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Confirmbabe(f): 10:44am On May 31, 2013
wink smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by fruityjojo(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2013
I would guess d Agbo Women with their lovely complexion, nd their Legendary ability 2 steal other women husbands nd boyfriend! Am an Esan gurl thou.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by BlackPeni5: 11:01am On May 31, 2013
I give it to Calabar girls...Oh my Ekaete kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2013
The Calabar story is highly over rated. I give it to Owerri girls anytime
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2013
elrony:

Hmm...oh really??…what's d way to ma heart lol?
EGBO
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Monicasque(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
edo and igbo
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by MrCork: 12:13pm On May 31, 2013
...white women! wink
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by MrCork: 12:14pm On May 31, 2013
daroz: pictures dont lie shocked shocked shocked

...erm Bro, how comes the Yourba girls looook like Tiger? angry

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by diarra94(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...white women! wink
na so you go come end up with charcoal. tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by diarra94(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2013
Op youre mixing things up, beingromantic is different from being good at sex. Nobody said calabar girls are romantic, they are sex freaks. Like mr cork said if na romance you dey find go look for white gyals.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Missonas(f): 1:05pm On May 31, 2013

hahaha...guess you have not met the ones that grew up in okene
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Missonas(f): 1:06pm On May 31, 2013
Monicasque: edo and igbo
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2013
TRY SOUTHERN GIRLS...GET UR D1KC SUCKED
TRY NORTHERN GIRLS...GET UR D1KC CUT
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by alaricsaltzman: 6:00pm On May 31, 2013
Ta! Ur slogan is no romance wivout finance...that's ur only route 2 a man's heart!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by alaricsaltzman: 6:01pm On May 31, 2013
Missonas:

hahaha...guess you have not met the ones that grew up in okene
He sure hasn't...I prirry u!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by Mindependent(f): 6:30pm On May 31, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Ta! Ur slogan is no romance wivout finance...that's ur only route 2 a man's heart!
Lol are you drunk? I have my own money thank you very much
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? by lamorena: 6:51pm On May 31, 2013
what about the tiv girls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Yam Legs / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? / “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.