Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (109455 Views)

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by endtimesblog: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
The size of the bosom of this slim lady is not proportional to the size of her body as she appears short of flesh in other areas of her body. Human beings come in different shapes and body sizes. This photo of this unnamed lady has generated massive attention amongst social media users who have dropped their diverse views.
Some men have shown their interest in heavy-chested ladies which makes this lady a point of attraction to them.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-lepacious-slim-girl-with-very.html

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by endtimesblog: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Endtime booobs be this ooo chaii grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER HUGE BREASTS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-lepacious-slim-girl-with-very.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
DIS ONE NA DISEASE ABEG.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by clintino700(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Me n u know say this girl no well nah]
undecided undecided

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Thylord(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm enough milk.can i suck pls.
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by danton(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
photoshopped grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Spicylate(f): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by ariyebaba(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I love gurls with huge boobs.
grin

11 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is sickness.
Am not worried about that because She is happier than Seraki, Nnamdi Kanu, Aba moroh, Oliseh Metu, Dopkesi, Nnenadi Usman, Tompolo etc.

These are "rich men" without peace.

As u can see from the background.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Aremu01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seriously, front page?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by SweetJoystick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
My spec but the boobs too big

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by busomma: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wetin be dis nah? I no fit chop again joor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'd have said 'fotochop' but I see the stir she's causing- posing for the camera not knowing she'll be going viral on Social Media.

Secondly, shht like this right here ain't frontpage worthy #WORTHLESS.

Finally, I think she isn't so ugly per se, but her 'backlog' is as flat as slate.

Nice colour combo though; from her lip-gloss, through her blouse to her handbag....hmmm... Looking 'Festive'.

My Humble Submission.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by jazinogold(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin

Female version of Johnny Bravo!

if this lady enter okada...omo the okada man go dy enter gallop and hold break so that the boobs go they touch am!! wink wink wink wink e go con dy sing...IBILE LA WON LE YI

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by spicymir(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
lepacious slim gurl....I concur

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Haba tou I love dem my girls with boobs,but this I jumb and pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by davedpo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
abeg help me ask am "kireh?"

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by HORLADY(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
my type of girl
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by adorablepepple(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kilode
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by DBossNG(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chai!
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
it is not disease abeg,free the girl.
favoryte33:
DIS ONE NA DISEASE ABEG.

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by hushshinani(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
shai!!!
wetin b dis...
Hushs!!!
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by AnotherSeun(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
something definitely not rite abt this

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
how can this stop the problem of this country?
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Dapsin2901: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Smh
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by succyreal(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
big and firm breast contribute 32% of woman's beauty

women with big breast look attractive and they get attention from men more than those with smaller breast.

11 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by MarieSucre(f): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Her body. Her life. Nigerians need to stop stalking people mehn.
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
That is either a biological abnormality or some sort of local breast pad. Perversion no gree some people see front.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by rita25(f): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
AND SHE WEAR TIGHT PANT YET THE ASRSENAL REFUSE TO PROTRUDE LIKE THE MANCHESTER shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.