Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration (7787 Views)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Governor Fashola Dares Agbaje, Publish Your LUC Receipts / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 31, 2013
tdade: . Obama's basic salary is $400000. I think his allowances are provided on a needs basis. Our law makers pocket their salary and allowances which amounts to roughly $1.5M
Wow! That is too much. There is poverty everywhere why our lawmakers go home with $1.5 million as salary. The youths are idle and reckless yet not haunting these lawmakers.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by hardknockbroda(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2013
moscobabs: if I rule Lagos I can do beta....bt kudos to fashola

Rily?? Bros no be by mouth o!
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by hardknockbroda(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

Since he is beginning to sound like a saint, the investigation should start from when he was Chief of Staff to Tinubu (2003 - 2007) in which period, his law firm fraudulently connived with Tinubu to perfect titles and convert large expanse of Lagos state government land in Lekki in the names of persons and organizations with whom/in which Tinubu has interest (including Justice Ayo Salami). It should also cover how his campaign was funded in 2007 and 2011 and all the contracts he awarded to his friends fronting for him.

I know people will jump out to say he is a performer but this guy should not play on our intelligence!

If you are so sure of ur allegations,why don't u write a detailed petition to the EFCC...
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by moodswing(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola is a BIG fraud.

Builds infrastructures with tax payers money and still charges them to use it.

The whole PPP reason is just a cover up.

From spending billions to plant flowers that are of no visible economic value to lagosians and awarding dubious contracts using his cronies as fronts, Fashola lost legitimacy since the day he took oath of office.

Lagos state is generating more revenue than it did in previous administrations yet the government cant execute a single infrastructural project without taking world bank loan or inviting his criminal gangs as fronts under the guise of PPP.

Prison awaits you.

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by beordune(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

Since he is beginning to sound like a saint, the investigation should start from when he was Chief of Staff to Tinubu (2003 - 2007) in which period, his law firm fraudulently connived with Tinubu to perfect titles and convert large expanse of Lagos state government land in Lekki in the names of persons and organizations with whom/in which Tinubu has interest (including Justice Ayo Salami). It should also cover how his campaign was funded in 2007 and 2011 and all the contracts he awarded to his friends fronting for him.

I know people will jump out to say he is a performer but this guy should not play on our intelligence!

Prove him wrong...idiot
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by beordune(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2013
moodswing: Fashola is a BIG fraud.

Builds infrastructures with tax payers money and still charges them to use it.

The whole PPP reason is just a cover up.

From spending billions to plant flowers that are of no visible economic value to lagosians and awarding dubious contracts using his cronies as fronts, Fashola lost legitimacy since the day he took oath of office.

Lagos state is generating more revenue than it did in previous administrations yet the government cant execute a single infrastructural project without taking world bank loan or inviting his criminal gangs as fronts under the guise of PPP.

Prison awaits you.

Why don't you sing a new song or better still write your own story, not to utter what some dogs had planted into your small brain...
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by shamson: 3:25pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

SHOGBA E.MEANING MIND YOUR BUSINESS cool
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

SHOGBA E.MEANING MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by moodswing(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2013
beordune:

Why don't you sing a new song or better still write your own story, not to utter what some dogs had planted into your small brain...

Attack my comment and not my person you mor0n.

You wouldn't because you basically know nothing. Anuofia
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by WaleLeemson: 3:35pm On May 31, 2013
abeg pack well. he has done well
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by lacasa: 3:44pm On May 31, 2013
gringringrin

More work for the nairaland agents from the presidency be dat oo

Eko oni bbaje oo

APC oni baje

Progressives lomo cool
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Jobos(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
toba: why? Because has managed about 17 million people out of about 170 million nigerians? or because he's tolling some newly constructed roads/bridges? Just asking
Maybe u will tell us any of ur past n present president that managed up to 17million people b4 getting there .

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 3:53pm On May 31, 2013
eko ile mo rope ore re ni te le. so o fe ko ba ni.. ewo lo fi se re.

if you claim yar adua built the road. why is fashola charging people money for the road. yar adua never paid for it.. according to lagos state govt.

ondo state build bridges, are they paying for it. if the reason was congestion . then they should not pay for it.

as a govt lagos state have failed in its responsibility to fight for federal allocation.

even if they are to pay for that road. the price are too high. N400 for a taxi. haba.

this are bridges they built in ondo state.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1086992_apale_jpg6450090f78af6970ae8d40933d49095a[/img]

[img][/img]
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Phikom(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I do NOT deny that Fashola is better than the other mediocres. He is NOT at his best as was expected from a SAN. His Policies are anti-poor. But I am not here for that today, today its about him saying that he is 'holy'. You and I, know that he is NOT. I am NOT too but I will NOT boast that EFCC will find me unblemished. So, Fashola should shut the fu/ck up and do his job. I am doing mine and paying my taxes.
i hope u do understand the efficacy of simple and correct English Language...read between the lines and pinpoint where Fashola has claimed or categorically emphasized that He is HOLY...guy grow up!!!
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by An0nimus: 3:57pm On May 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Just because your deadbeat Governor is robbing you blind, you think Fashola must be stealing too?

Governors already get a bloated salary of over $1 million US Dollars. Let's not forget all the "allowances" and other rubbish our politicians give themselves. Any high ranking politician that steals in Naija is just greedy. They don't NEED to do it.
but they do it anyway...
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Garrithe1st: 4:10pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola is just too intelligent. He needs to establish a school named;

"College of Governance and Public Administration".

GEJ and Co can apply as gardeners or cleaners

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

Why dont you worry about your area and when the Fed.Govt will finally listen to your Administrators' pleas and build them that 2nd Niger Bridge which theyve been begging for (instead of pooling funds together and building the damn thing) for more than 30yrs.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Other Governors never challenged EFCC to investigate them, so for someone to stake his head out and call for investigation, he is a better crook. If I am heading the EFCC, believe me, within 24hrs, Fashola will be found wanting. This is no boasting, we are making individuals bigger than institutions in this country, and that has to stop henceforth. If I mount the seat of EFCC, all Governors will be in jail on circumstantial evidences. I rest in peace.

Circumstantial Evidence in an alleged fraud case involving public corruption and you will throw people in Jail based on that? Oh, you think youre in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia?

I like how you guys just peep someone use a word and then you decide to use it the next time it catches your fancy.

Go look for the meaning of the word, then finally realize why Tinubu was chilling when he was dragged to court not too long ago.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by fineworker(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Do you have any proof of this, or do you just enjoy running your mouth?

For all the people calling Tinubu "Tinubu" I haven't seen anyone put forward any PROOF of him stealing anything.
Tinubu singlehandedly created the strongest opposition party in Nigeria, and he did it while transforming the SW Zone. This "Tinubu" thing probably started because PDP was scared of him. LOL, PDP is STILL scared of him.

Stop hating.
You are saying in essence that since we don't have any prove then all Nigerian politicians are corrupt free except people like bode George that have been convicted. Shame on you.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Just because your deadbeat Governor is robbing you blind, you think Fashola must be stealing too?

Governors already get a bloated salary of over $1 million US Dollars. Let's not forget all the "allowances" and other rubbish our politicians give themselves. Any high ranking politician that steals in Naija is just greedy. They don't NEED to do it.

Ummm..... actually, get it outta ya head that Fashola is not a crook he is just a "performing crook".

Let me tell you what a ACN chieftain told me recently when he was trying to encourage me to go to Nigeria and join the madness yall call Politics. When I brought up the issue of corruption, he said : "Everywhere is corrupt, no country is free of it. But in Nigeria its worse and I'll tell you why.... Theres nothing wrong in inflating a contract but actually getting the job done. i.e bid $80million for a job that costs $35million. So, even after kickbacks you still do the job and walk home with a nice profit. What is wrong is taking the whole money, running off with it, and not getting any job done: THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACN AND PDP "

Yeah, so dont think for one second that Fashola is a saint, dude. Theyre all crooks, some just have a conscience while most have a darkened heart and blackened soul.

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by henrysam(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

U are simply a f**l go and ask your oga @ d top who continues to embezzle our money without having anything to show for it. Tell d pple dat sent u dat u did not meet us for house

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by EkoIle1: 4:50pm On May 31, 2013
Garri the 1st: Fashola is just too intelligent. He needs to establish a school named;

"College of Governance and Public Administration".

GEJ and Co can apply as gardeners or cleaners

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics

https://www.nairaland.com/885609/peter-obi-fashola-inst-public

Check out all his students... lmao

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by searay(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2013
Please where is Lai Lie Muhammed? Is he not going to say anything on the democracy aniversary
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by mrofficial(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2013
X-factoria:
Bullshit!

What he actually said doesn't make him a saint. Don't you people reflect with maturity? He has dared PDP, let them go ahead and investigate him.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Fishout(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2013
CyberG: This guy Fashola should be Nigeria's president!
HE DESERVES IT
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 31, 2013
jackbauersballs: Clicked on this thread to hoping to see Fashola at a Motorpark in his singlet, armed with broken bottles in both hands,and shouting in Yoruba daring PDP to investigate his administration....

How disappointing undecided

Lmaooo
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Mogidi: 6:41pm On May 31, 2013
He thinks because he's a lawyer he'd covered his track well unbeknownst to him there's always one minute detail law enforcement officers could latch to.

And why all this praise ? The boneheads here forgot he was elected to govern and its his job to govern. What's the big deal considering the budget he has to work with. Jeeze!
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2013
Mogidi: He thinks because he's a lawyer he'd covered his track well unbeknownst to him there's always one minute detail law enforcement officers could latch to.

And why all this praise ? The boneheads here forgot he was elected to govern and its his job to govern. What's the big deal considering the budget he has to work with. Jeeze!

Dude, worry about your governors that are busy buying Private jets while erosion ravages your towns and villages.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Ajengb: 7:11pm On May 31, 2013
I cant be fooled by dis fools.as far as im concernd d most corrupt state govt in ng is lagos,if anyone is doubting me go to alausa evry wkend nd confirm wats hapenin dere.besides if he's clean y did acn and Tinubu stop d speaker from investigating fashola adm when he refuse to pay d speakers bill during his trial?
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by najoke: 9:29pm On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, I do not have shishi in my bank account, I do have other legal tenders like Naira, dollars, Yuan, Euro etc in my multiple denominated portfolio. This is NOT about me or your insult of my personal enterprise. This is about one of the hypocrites aka politicians; telling us that he is holier than the other charlatans. I simply can not be f00led by another politicians, they are there for their pockets and we need not dance to their raggae because they are 'our person'. I rest in Peace.
^
oh pls shut da F%^&ck up,how many times have you abuse/insulted peop on this forum now its " This is NOT about me or your insult of my personal enterprise"........abegi,park well joo.
Self proclaimed billy-da-goat.....ooops may bad......billy-o-naira lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 9:49pm On May 31, 2013
Are you ok. look I was the one who came up with the $25billion to decongest lagos by pushing people into ondo state. and also having a power station not to far from it.

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola is a good governor, No doubts about that. However, is he indirectly trying to say solely on his salary?
We all know he can't say that, even IBB and Obasanjo would deny ever being embezzling public funds. No politician in Nigeria would admit that he stole from the public coffers or engaged in corrupt practices.
So Mr Fashola, you don't wanna go down there with this kind of talk, it is best left for the journalists and critics say, else you shoot yourself in the foot.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by ekoileee: 10:16pm On May 31, 2013
J12: Fashola is a good governor, No doubts about that. However, is he indirectly trying to say solely on his salary?
We all know he can't say that, even IBB and Obasanjo would deny ever being embezzling public funds. No politician in Nigeria would admit that he stole from the public coffers or engaged in corrupt practices.
So Mr Fashola, you don't wanna go down there with this kind of talk, it is best left for the journalists and critics say, else you shoot yourself in the foot.

This is the kind of incompetence nonsense killing that country. The man said investigate him instead of all the silly noise and excuses and you are sitting on NL making the same silly noise and excuses....

Femi Falana In Deep Mess: See What His Junior Told Attorney-general About Him / Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG / Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85