Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration (7788 Views)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Governor Fashola Dares Agbaje, Publish Your LUC Receipts / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 10:18pm On May 31, 2013
you have been showing us this bridge for month now.. and it makes people sick. you want to tell me, this is the only thing lagos state did for month..

My advice is that if lagos did any project. they should put it on the internet for people to see. if you dont put it. no body will have access to it. so if you claim you did project and nobody see it..

when you look at the number of project the state like ondo state have done in 4 years compare to lagos . you will see that lagos is far far behind.
they are not monitoring the project well in lagos.. you can see ondo state governor monitoring project. this is the only well lagos project will be done.

I mean project by state govt and not private that you people claim lagos have done''

you can see, if you dont move people from lagos , you will have problem.

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Fadenitan(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2013
Fashola,fashola,fashola,i channelenge you and your party to allow d EFCC to probe ur gov‘t without hinding any red file and play your holy like angel character and attitude.To me you have not done anything compare to #10b revenue generated monthly in lagos and allocation from abuja.All this ur noisemaker pple that are half binded to see gud work of many pdp governors in other state.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by ekoileee: 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
Fadenitan: Fashola,fashola,fashola,i channelenge you and your party to allow d EFCC to probe ur gov‘t without hinding any red file and play your holy like angel character and attitude.To me you have not done anything compare to #10b revenue generated monthly in lagos and allocation from abuja.All this ur noisemaker pple that are half binded to see gud work of many pdp governors in other state.

You people don't know how to read and comprehend ni? Abi what kind of rubbish is this?

The man just challenged you to investigate him and you are asking him to submit himself to investigation..

Slow yellow bus people...
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2013
dont you need to ask question why ondo state have more project than fashola.. even when lagos budget is 3 times more than ondo state.

If you are a governor for 8 years and one other governor have just use 4 years and have more project than you. what do you do to your team? if you own that business.

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2013
fashola basically have to change his team. because from 2009 , it is the same picture of that bridge they have been showing..
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by musiwa26: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2013
look at it this way.. Goodluck Jonathan who get 54% of the country budget do not have project than ondo state which get 0.66% of the budget.
Re: Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration by Giftdavids(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: to say he is free from fraud is a lie,
To try and find fault from a lawyer is a dead quest.
And nobody needs to jump to say he's a performer, u will be wearing a red in a white party to say he is not! If only u get ma drill!
i get u jare... Lawyer no go sabi clean im mouth? Anyway, he sha tryin unlike d odas

An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. / PHOTO: Should Federal Road Safety Corps Officer Carry A Gun? / Osinbajo Receives Abdulaziz Al-sharrah, Kuwaiti Ambassador