Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

"Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (10300 Views)

Who Wants To Battle Wiv The Illest Nigga Come In / Southeast Newest/illest Hiphop Producer / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2008
What's this I'm seeing??
Gay dealings??
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2008
@makavele
u lil, besides u did not qualify
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by chiogo(f): 9:57pm On May 05, 2008
Shaz:

What's this I'm seeing??
Gay dealings??

hahaha, well, that's what it is, girl. lipsrsealed
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 10:05pm On May 05, 2008
Whoelse would it have been 'cept the Chicken??
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On May 05, 2008
Oh, people, it's the ostrich! cry
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2008
Ok then, fishcake, leave it in the freezer
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by chiogo(f): 10:37pm On May 05, 2008
That wasn't meant for me but y'all.
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2008
@MAKAVELE

Dude pls respect ur self and stick to the rules . . . .why u do u choose to battle when ur not even on the list of netcess who qualified . . . .i told u homes . . . . .ENTRIES ARE CLOSED, . . . .no room for u aight . . . .so i suggest u grab a bag of pop-corn and enjoy the show. . . for free son . . . .much repect

***********************ATTENTION NETCESS*******************

KINDLY DISREGARD MAKAVELE

**********************RESULTS FOR OBEDZ VS SHAZ*************************

OBEDZ

delivery: 4

word play : 4

metaphors/similes: 4

dissing : 4

rhyming : 4

TOTAL = 20

================================================================================

SHAZ

delivery: 5

word play : 6

metaphors/similes: 6

dissing : 7

rhyming : 6

TOTAL = 30

====================================================================================

SHAZ WINS

*****************BAR-METER********************

SHAZ 2

KNIFE 1

SAUCEKID 1

FLOWSHOW 1

+++++++++++++++ INVITES TO BATTLE ++++++++++++++

FLOWS INVITES KNIFE (flow go ahead and drop ur 16 bars,knife u got 24hrs to respond)

MARKOLINI INVITES SAUCEKID (same as above)
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 2:54pm On May 06, 2008
Brid, I noticed you said One-star generals must battle at least three Two-Star generals and defeat at least two of them, in order to reach 5 bars. . There's only four two-star generals, hope that don't change nothing. .

Anyways, Calling out Tianshie, you got 24 hours from now to drop your verse, good luck
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 3:22pm On May 06, 2008
@knife , you are dead meat. check it

lyrically sick and auspicious ,flowshow delicious ~quick to rip jaws
flowshow multis wit no flaws ~watch me stand tall~ rip u till u fall ~word u with clause (claws)
success aint 4d lyrically weak~ because when i spit ill~u will get sick !
knife beating flow is like djs playing cds on betamax turntables
get ma swag on ~cut your typing fingers off ~turn u to an internet disable
with the sharpest of 'knifes'~ you still Wouldnt 'cut'~reason why? u so blunt!
this pussi lookalike sounds like a bitch with jerry cunt  (jerry curls)      
cut your beef into pieces~ with the same knife that u bring to me, **
dissect your vocal organs ~like its bleeping dissectomy**
lyrical highness ~flowshow 'the majesty'~make u lose your sanity
heard your rhymes are great ~damn right~ like vanity upon vanity
reap your head off~shut d Bleep up~ like dickss rippin virginities
knife's eager to battle flow ~like a girl coming out of puberty
flowshows sicker than ten talib kwalis**
i speak hard rhymes ~because am the cutest lyrically**
crush u like milk teeths ~smashing on sweet smarties
knife rhymes are flappy ~just like his mommas undies
sick and dangerous ~flowshows delectable
me beating u is easy ~like knife cuttin vegetables
flowshows metaz hard  like hot 'knife'  into butters
make your bars look foolish ~like ice blocks turning to water ***
comparing knife and flow ~is like digital to analog
you against me ~is like black & white tvs to lcds
multis n metaphors none hotter than how flow show thrusts
with the biggest of mics~ this orangutan wont just bust
with nameplays and metaz ~you stand no chance ~like a loser sittin on a thin fence
16bars of flowshow is hotter than hell's blast furnace~knife's hungry ~chop rice
knife is unable to respond like i told a deaf person a knock knock who is there joke
flowshow busts like a 'river' boat~ thats why mcs get carried away with my 'flow'
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2008
lunch is served~markolini laced with macaroni
his head as the main course~the rest i splay with honey
hommie yous so funny~try to give me a run 4 ma money
you aint got a chance~tick tock,da clock's runnin
like a bitch in heat~i still keep ya cummin
but after this fight~next to me u're nothin
be ready
like a thief in the night~i'm geared up for this fight
b4 dawn~you'll be left like a fishfrost in tha ice
what gives bitch nigga tha guts to say ma name
forgettin so quickly~to me,yous still a dame
guns drawn~be set for a western showdown
when the clock strikes midnight~a funeral lockdown
dont play with me nigga~as you see i aint got no patience
i slice ya to lil pieces~cos i aint got no reticence
livin tha life of a playa hater
blown ya wide open like a volano crater
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Knife: 4:09pm On May 06, 2008
Y'all, I welcome you to the 'flowshow' of 'flowshow's' blood. . I Knifed him
Hit the tunes, bruv. . . . . . .

I'll be rippin this confused dimwit like a Kung-fu misfit
Scatter his clattering teeth with Chinese feeding chop-sticks
You think you 'flow', haha. . the only time you flowin is when a nigga shanks u
I'm the knife that takes your life, cut way deeper, hard 4 u to heal from this Shark's bruise
It's a fact-proved, we ain't on no shoulder level when rap is concerned
So get the Bleep off, child, till you get your lessons learned, this case is adjourned
This Bolaji clone dreams of me and gets wet dreams
He's a gay, dick-riding motherfucker, hang his mouth under dicks for cum cream
This show-off's brain got knocked-off, madman's parading naked round Holloway
A punch from me hit this fucker dead like a trailer in the motorway
Claim to show flows when you can't make 'day' and 'tray' rhyme
Your hoe' bit shows, the only multis u've given is making 'gay' and 'shame' common big-time
How come the only thing this idiot bagger brags about his 'momma's undies'??[I wonder!]
This knife will cut ur tongue, bleach it Wish-wash your mouth like pajamas in laundries
Aint in the mood, bitch, go a-head, bitch, Bleep u gay
Come and battle me next time when your momma stop being a harlot, parrot
All you got is a large mouth and a nutcase for a brain
You a pinky, kiss the dust, bosh, you lived in vain and the 'flow' got drowned in my rain(reign!)
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by makavele: 5:09pm On May 06, 2008
@HYBRID-X

NO offence meant,

I would wanna sort it out with markolini on a seperate thread,
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2008
@shaz

RULE 8.  FOR MC'S GRADED ONE STAR-GENERAL ,YOU MUST BATTLE AT-LEAST 3 TWO-STAR GENERALS(DEFEATING AT LEAST 2 TWO-STAR GENERAL) IN COURSE   OF BATTLE .

@TIANSHE  INVITATION TO BATTLE BY SHAZ . . . TIANSHE U GOT 24HRS TO REPOND

******************RESULTS FOR FLOWSHOW  VS   KNIFE************************

FLOW

delivery: 4

word play : 5

metaphors/similes: 4

dissing : 4

rhyming : 3

TOTAL = 20

===================================================================================

KNIFE

delivery:  5

word play : 6

metaphors/similes: 6

dissing : 5

rhyming : 7

TOTAL =  29

===================================================================================

WINNER IS KNIFE  

SHAZ 2

KNIFE 2

SAUCEKID 1

FLOWSHOW  1

@MAKAVELE

good ,if u got issues with markolini and u wish to sort it on another thread . . . thats fine by me man. . . . its a free world . . . get ur message across to him aight and sort ur ish out . . . .

stay fly bro
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2008
@sauce
grin grin u dead meat, i'll be back fo ya

@ makavele
you so desperate to die, y have u chosen ur death in my hands, y did u not select other merciful opponents?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by makavele: 5:48pm On May 06, 2008
@Markolini

there's a new thread on da "rap battles'

come for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its titled MAKAVELE vs MARKOLINI
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2008
@makavele his royal illness will grace ur thread whenam through wit sauce

@brid
give me till tomorrow to post my ish, stay chillin bro
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 6:17pm On May 06, 2008
@shaz&hybrid
flowshow is inviting shaz to battle. she got 24 hrs to post.

@hybrid
flow vs knife results accepted in good faith, but i woulda prefer the battle verses broken down, anyways its all good , unlike africankings ,,,game spirit bro. results accepted in good faith.

@shaz
u got 24hrs to accept and post ur verse
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2008
Would have loved to battle you Flowshow but I got battle only two-star generals now, according to Hybrid's rule 8, since I already have 2 bars. .
plus, I've got a battle with Tianshie, why don't you just sit back and watch?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2008
@shaz

dont get it twisted dear . . . .

RULE 8 DOES NOT LIMIT U . . . ITS ONLY REQUIRED THAT IN THE PROCESS OF HITTING THE 5 BAR MARK . . . U NEED TO EARN 3 BARS FROM UR FELLOW ONE-STAR GENERALS AND 2 BARS FROM 2 STAR GENERALS . . . . IN THE PROCESS U GET TO BATTLE AT LEAST (A MINIMUM) THREE 2-STAR GENERALS . . . .SO SHAZ U STILL GOT ROOM FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE ONE-STAR GENERAL
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2008
Brid,

1. I still have a battle open with Tianshie, or can I have two battles open at the same time?

2. Plus, calculate this, I have battled 2 one-star generals, if i'm to continue with the winning streak, I must have battled at least 3 two-star generals. . if i battle Flowshow next, and i win, i might not be able to battle another 2-star general in the cause of this isht. . if at all i have to battle Flowshow, it would be after i have battled 3 two-star generals.

Try calculating this to understand what i mean. .

Anyways, i still can't battle Flowshow yet
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 7:22pm On May 06, 2008
Shaz:

Brid,

Anyways, i still can't battle Flowshow yet

i sense fear , hybrid she should lose by forfeit in case of battle call out rejection . so hand me my bar pls. according to rule number 4
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2008
@ markolini

lunch is served~markolini laced with macaroni
his head as the main course~the rest i splay with honey
hommie yous so funny~try to give me a run 4 ma money
you aint got a chance~tick tock,da clock's runnin
like a bitch in heat~i still keep ya cummin
but after this fight~next to me u're nothin
be ready
like a thief in the night~i'm geared up for this fight
before dawn~you'll be left like a fishfrost in tha ice
what gives bitch nigga tha guts to say ma name
forgettin so quickly~to me,yous still a dame
guns drawn~be set for a western showdown
when the clock strikes midnight~a funeral lockdown
don't play with me nigga~as you see i aint got no patience
i slice ya to little pieces~because i aint got no reticence
livin tha life of a playa hater
blown ya wide open like a volano crater
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 12:13am On May 07, 2008
Flowshow, it won't cost me nada to murk you on your own shit, but I got a battle with Tianshie now, due within the next 16 hours, until then, I can't battle you.

I WILL battle you after Tianshie, so keep your pussy-lips shut
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2008
@shaz

ok i see what u mean . . . actually u can battle as much netcess u wish to in the process of earning ur 5 BAR MARK . .your 5BARS should equal 3 STARS(earned from ONE-STAR GENERALS) and 2-STARS(Earned from TWO-STAR GENERALS)

Mathematically

3BARS(from three 1-star generals) + 2BARS(from two 2-star generals) =5BARS

my rule 8 strictly gave u a minimum of netcees u need to battle,assume u continued with ur winning streak then the formular above will surely apply.

assuming u dont have a winning streak . . . . the formular below could apply

3BARS(from (Three+x) 1-star generals) + 2BARS(from (Two+X )2-star generals) =5BARS where x =additional netcees

DO YOU DIG?

IT SEEMS OUR TWO-STAR GENERALS ARE NOT RESPONDING . . . . MIGHT BE COMPELLED TO CHANGE SOME RULES HERE . .

SHAZ 2

KNIFE 2

SAUCEKID 1

FLOWSHOW 1
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by tianshie(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2008
@Shaz
Aiight kid.You shoot, it would be my pleasure to do you grin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 10:47am On May 07, 2008
since shaz is scared to face me now, any other netcee with guts should accept my invitation. common anyone !
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2008
@ FLOW
point of correction my bro . . . shaz is not scared to face u man. . . .she just cant do 2 battles at the same time . . .so make another pick bro, aight . . .u better gear ur self to battle a 2-star general soon . . . u cant escape it if u wan to win this tournament . . .may i suggest u pick on wordsmith ?

@shaz

u finally got the war u wanted . . .like tinashie said . . .shoot first . . . .

@tianshe

i doubt if u was aware that wordsmith actually invited u for battle . . . .u never responded . . . .why?
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2008
@saucekid

[b]when i logged into d forum it was murder he wrote/
n when u try to skeet on me/ there'll be blood on my coat/
not my blood, not her blood, but your blood on my coat
cuzz i don't see myself dissin a nigerian goat/
u juss on pussy ass nigga wit the mind of a roach/
live your sorry life like u's a fairy tale toad/
i'll murk u like it was the hills have eyes 3/
take your soul to the devil like johnny blaze will/
your aftermath'll look like hurricane mitch/
your lifes a glitch filled wit stiches n shit/
hey sauce, what do u think o u ending as my dinner?/
u haven't got a choice,sauce, u prolly in my burger/
shred u wit a sickle like i was d grim reaper/
spray em slugs n scatter u like arnorld shwarzenegger/
sauce? i never knew sauces rap n speak english/
u should be on my grain/ or gone wit pepperoni/
your punches are so lame u like d pigs in kalahari/
i'll end your dirty life slit ya throat with blade n tight ish
i'll be your worse nightmare cuzz u walked into my kill web/
a broke butt nigga smell like u sellin poo ware/[/b]
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 3:52pm On May 07, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@ FLOW
point of correction my bro . . . shaz is not scared to face u man. . . .she just can't do 2 battles at the same time . . .so make another pick bro, aight . . .u better gear your self to battle a 2-star general soon . . . u can't escape it if u wan to win this tournament . . .may i suggest u pick on wordsmith ?

ok hybrid. i hereby invite wordsmith to battle. 24hrs deadline for smith starts now. smith drop ur 16s in 24hrs. hybrid take note of d invitation
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2008
Tianshie, here goes. .

[b]Yeah, yeah, I know, you know that we all know the lines you're bringing in
"She's a bitch, RoosterDrinker, homo", and all the other things your mama's been, bitch
I'm crushin ya tactics, I'm a lyrical beast, while no one thinks this gays-sick, he's a fagstick
The fact that you've been so long in the game ain't nada, 'this old man' is gettin his ass whipped!
Ya not a threat to me, u've been here a whole lifetime and u still suck, I'll never give this queer kudos
You a wannabe gangsta, how hard can 'Tee' be? Ma bars keep you captive and kill you like they did Benazire Bhutto
You are old and rusty in this thing, ya grip on reality is looser than your grandma's vagina
at least u aint lie, at least u got principles, but like magic, ima put u to sleep im like the Sandmans behind ya
You turned pussy @ the sight of ma winning streak, you wish I had a d*ck you could suck, dude??
I caught your half-baked trick, you want to flow next because i'ma def. break your neck, don't try being rude
I really don't know why you think you do wordplay. . no one understands you
You got busted and got ran off this site. . then came back like you were brand new
Dawg, I don't know why you keep up with the rap. . because you're a waste to the world
See what happens everytime I blast??I leave you with more black spots than there is on the face of your girl
Don't bother wasting time posting nothing, because I read all your lynes yawning, 'shit!'
Tianshie's so desperate, at the mo', he's buying lines from his uncles' kids
You're a pussyhole, I dint need to battle you, you're as heavy as a tissue roll
Roll the drums, 'Tee' is dead, from giving heads, he was scared to go first, now i left him cold[/b]

Gd luck, Tianshie. . I gave you a 24-hour deadline but you exceeded it. . so you've got another 24hours, hope that would do
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2008
@ 'Brid

what da deal? nigga hook me up with one of these one star clowns, they sure need schoolin

peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.