Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views (13118 Views)

Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2013
airmark:

Who are you?
Afam bu Afm(My Name is Afam). You nko?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by nerodenero: 5:48pm On May 31, 2013
Again,another Nigerian making us proud.Skibanj,you can still do more as the sky isnt your limit.Congrats bro!
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Blackgold09(f): 5:52pm On May 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
Exactly my thought,I dey come make I go wear helmet
me i don come carry my AK 47
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
it is like the more dbanj gets criticized the more his career shoots up,abeg haters please continue to criticize him jare so that his success gets bigger.....lobatan!!!!!
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by kavey10(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
DAMN IT!! I was expecting some virtual fisticuffs when I saw the topic. To be honest, I'm disappointed in you Tribal Basteids. Put some work into it. Don't put my MB to waste. Some below the belt tactics should be employed. MAKE MY DAYYY!
*Goes back to sipping his Cassava Flakes and Floating Peanuts, sits back and watches thread*
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2013
Only? undecided
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by omar22(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
I wonder in the last 12 months how much has Don Jazzy earned from the sales of Oliver Twist CD,MP3,Iphone etc.

Would the Answer am looking for be ? ZERO PENNY
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by airmark(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:

Mark, proudly Nigerian, always in support of any Nigerian making my country proud. Dbanj sang his new tune ''TOP OF THE WORLD'' at the Nations cup final and it was a great performance.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2013
airmark:

Mark, proudly Nigerian, always in support of any Nigerian making my country proud. Dbanj sang his new tune ''TOP OF THE WORLD'' at the Nations cup final and it was a great performance.
Are you sure you're a NIgerian or an Israelite. That's beside the point anyways.

Wande Cole and Da Prince also sang their Mumu songs at the Big Brother opening. D'Banj was invited to perform at the Nations cup because he's an already established musician, so whatever song he decided to sing didn't matter. I want this "Top of the World" of a song or any of his new songs to make it big just like "Oliver Twist" then I will shut my mouth as it relates to D'Banj's new found love. He can live in the glory of "Oliver Twist" forever.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by airmark(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you sure you're a NIgerian or an Israelite. That's beside the point anyways.

Wande Cole and Da Prince also sang their Mumu songs at the Big Brother opening. D'Banj was invited to perform at the Nations cup because he's an already established musician, so whatever song he decided to sing didn't matter. I want this "Top of the World" of a song or any of his new songs to make it big just like "Oliver Twist" then I will shut my mouth as it relates to D'Banj's new found love. He can live in the glory of "Oliver Twist" forever.
It did matter, the song was suitable for the occasion. You would nt expect the organisers to ask him to sing 'TONGOLO' on that day. Wande coal needs just don jazzy's beat, he needs to be under a better management. He is lagging behind.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by tellwisdom: 6:10pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by omar22(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:

Name another Michael Jackson single that reach the height of Thriller?

Name another single P'Diddy produced after one more chance by BIG?

Name another good single by Justin Beiber other than Baby!

The fact is most artist may have one hit and one hit only and they may not have another but they would still grow and be more successful

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:11pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva: It still doesn't change the fact that this was his last song with Mo'Hits. I want to hear about the exploits D'banj is doing with his new songs and not Oliver Twist.

Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what have you been doing except being a moderator on nairaland.

You cant get whatever you detest,meaning you can get fame and success since you detest one.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
omar22:

Name another Michael Jackson single that reach the height of Thriller?

Name another single P'Diddy produced after one more chance by BIG?

Name another good single by Justin Beiber other than Baby!

The fact is most artist may have one hit and one hit only and they may not have another but they would still grow and be more successful
You're wrong...

Thriller may have been Micheal Jackson most popular song but his other songs also made it big in the charts. Is it Smooth Criminal, Rock my world, Liberian Girl. You name it. Great musicians are not one hit wonders.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:

What kind of name is that,a name of a bush baby or what?
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2013
ifihearam:

Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what have you been doing except being a moderator on nairaland.

You cant get whatever you detest,meaning you can get fame and success since you detest one.
if you can't address the points I raised intelligently like Omar has done then I can't help you. I wonder how much stipends D'banj gives you monthly to defend him the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
airmark:
It did matter, the song was suitable for the occasion. You would nt expect the organisers to ask him to sing 'TONGOLO' on that day. Wande coal needs just don jazzy's beat, he needs to be under a better management. He is lagging behind.
You're re-enforcing my point. he couldn't have sand "Oliver twist" there. He sang a song that was more commensurate with the occasion but he wasn't necessarily invited because of this relatively unknown song. He was invited because he was D'banj.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're wrong...

Thriller may have been Micheal Jackson most popular song but his other songs also made it big in the charts. Is it Smooth Criminal, Rock my world, Liberian Girl. You name it. Great musicians are not one hit wonders.

See your mouth,how long has be(MJ)been in the business? compared to Dbanj?
your problem is tribalism,if it were to be psquare you would have been singing another song by now,grow up

Hater.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
Well done DBanj
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:17pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
if you can't address the points I raised intelligently like Omar has done then I can't help you. I wonder how much stipends D'banj gives you monthly to defend him the way you do.

I wonder the amount of hate and jealousy the devil imbibes in you daily to hate him(dbanj)the way you do.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2013
ifihearam:

See your mouth,how long has be(MJ)been in the business? compared to Dbanj?
your problem is tribalism,if it were to be psquare you would have been singing another song by now,grow up

Hater.
Like I said, don't be an illiterate and face issues instead of individuals.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by adelaja70(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2013
Clemzy16: congrats to don jazzy! He made it happen.
You see your life?! Na Don Jazzy direct the video? Your mumu no get part two.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Diasporan(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2013
Inik: You guys must dreaming. Psquare's 'No one like you' video has over 70 million youtube views
You have to visit an eye doctor bro.That song has just 3,529,132 view.Abi you think say that number 20 million na Zimbabwe money?
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Decapo: 6:21pm On May 31, 2013
And so fucking what
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Decapo: 6:22pm On May 31, 2013
Congratulations to u keep looking f0r more
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2013
Diasporan:
You have to visit an eye doctor bro.That song has just 3,529,132 view.Abi you think say that number 20 million na Zimbabwe money?
I think the highest views that any Psquare's songs have gotten is around 15million and that was for Chop My Money while Beautiful Onyinye got about 13million
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:24pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Like I said, don't be an illiterate and face issues instead of individuals.

How can you differentiate the subject from the individual?see who is calling someone illiterate(longest hiss ever)

Open your mind and accept good things instead of being a tribal bigot coupled with your childishness.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by omar22(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're wrong...

That wasn't my question
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by ifihearam: 6:26pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: Well done DBanj

These are the kinds of statements expected from well meaning and literates nor be afam.
Re: Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2013
omar22:

That wasn't my question
What point were you trying to make with your assertion? I think I addressed it succinctly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Galala/ajegunle Songs / Yemi Alade - "Bum Bum" (Video) / MOBO Awards: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For Best International Act In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.