Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340627 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ifyezeli(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please does the F7 read PDF files
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by showboy20: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
ify ezeli: Please does the F7 read PDF files
wella
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
does F7 play asphalt7 heat?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Colin Adua: Just check out top rated chinese phones with great specs and very cheap prices.

Some are even cheaper than Tecno Phantom A with better mouth watering specs.

Since I saw them my mind cut for this Tecno phantom A.

JUST HAVE A VIEW.

www.chinaphonereview.com

Meizu mx3 wan make me craze oooo!! Just 348$ ooo! the fone sick!!
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET FONES INTO NAIJA FROM THIS SITE??
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN DIE FOR FONES WEY DEY THERE
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by milee: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
all these phones that were ably displayed seems good though but where in nigeria can we find them to examine or buy.l realy do not understand what the makers were hiding back there in china when tecno could be bold enough to romance nigeria.lf they are not here,then we dont need all that the have.
Colin Adua: Just check out top rated chinese phones with great specs and very cheap prices.

Some are even cheaper than Tecno Phantom A with better mouth watering specs.

Since I saw them my mind cut for this Tecno phantom A.

JUST HAVE A VIEW.

www.chinaphonereview.com
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
milee: all these phones that were ably displayed seems good though but where in nigeria can we find them to examine or buy.l realy do not understand what the makers were hiding back there in china when tecno could be bold enough to romance nigeria.lf they are not here,then we dont need all that the have.

they obviously have a good market there in China...I see them coming over in some years though and that will be total rip to the likes of samsung and Nokia..
some madt fones are on that website bro..i need to get ma hands on some of them... apprently Tecno never reach them in terms of price and fone design..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Danniey: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You must be high amala and ewedu close to S 3? In which universe?

My nigga forget names, samsung s3 spec is similar to that of phantom
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Danniey:

Similar as in..... The GPU, Quad core, CPU processor speed. The power chip, Screen resolution, bat3 capacity, shuld i continue?
OTA update, make i continue again
Abeg dnt be clouded, deep dwn in ur heart, u wuld hav opt for SGS3 had u enough cash, money, ego, kudi, owo.......... smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Lusola15: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2013
Got dis phone today. Good sound
Love dis phone

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2013
Pls can some1 post the screenshot of the music player of this F7.... Thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 1:27am On Jun 27, 2013
harrysteeze: My black phantom A came with a White powerbank and white earpiece buh I was expecting black all thru...is this normal?
yes the power bank only comes in one color
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 1:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Danniey:

My guy stop that yarn abeg! Because F7 get 1gb ram no mean say e be mate with S3. Donkey and sport car get 4 leg no mean say dem be mate for road mata.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2013
hustla:

Meizu mx3 wan make me craze oooo!! Just 348$ ooo! the fone sick!!
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET FONES INTO NAIJA FROM THIS SITE??
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN DIE FOR FONES WEY DEY THERE

Guy Kool down before you enter one chance. Meizu MX3 is not yet out. Whatever is on that site is not the Meizu MX3. The MX3 is to have a 5.5in screen and come with Flyme 3.0. Look before you leap.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Danniey: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

My guy stop that yarn abeg! Because F7 get 1gb ram no mean say e be mate with S3. Donkey and sport car get 4 leg no mean say dem be mate for road mata.

Pls how many gig ram is s3 again, bro I tink it is also 1 gig...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2013
F7 or Galaxy Grand.

P.S: pls no stupid replies.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Danniey:

Yes but it still doesn't make it mates with the S3.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brilapluz(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Yes but it still doesn't make it mates with the S3.
i tink tecno f7 is quite a nice android fone though d specs 4 s3 b higher but f7 is a vry gud fone..tecno has indeed tried in terms of upgrade in deir production..had a feel of d fone last wek,i wont lie 2 U dat fone is so gr8..cant wait 2 get mine..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Danniey:

The upgraded version of S3 has 2gb ram and a processor of 1.7ghz quard core, it's a no match with F7. The comparison should be with Galaxy grand duos which has an almost similar specs with the F7 though it's even better than F7 because of a better chipset and larger internal memory.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2013
brilapluz:
i tink tecno f7 is quite a nice android fone though d specs 4 s3 b higher but f7 is a vry gud fone..tecno has indeed tried in terms of upgrade in deir production..had a feel of d fone last wek,i wont lie 2 U dat fone is so gr8..cant wait 2 get mine..

The dispute isn't if the F7 is a great smartphone at its price or not. I wanted to buy this phone initially until I saw the Gionee Dream D1 which even has a quad core processor (like the S3) but lemme tell you no matter how great the current crop of budget/mediatek powered smartphones are they no match for the Android kings. My phone only makes me hunger for a more powerful droid and my phone is better than the F7.

All in all let us call a spade a spade, F7 is nice but it is not in the same league with the Galaxy S3/S4.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Kamaye: The upgraded version of S3 has 2gb ram and a processor of 1.7ghz quard core, it's a no match with F7. The comparison should be with Galaxy grand duos which has an almost similar specs with the F7 though it's even better than F7 because of a better chipset and larger internal memory.

How come you failed to mention f7's better Hd screen, ppi, and and screen resolution?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2013
I'll admit the s3 is better than the f7 no doubt, the fact that it has ota upgrade is a big plus. What I won't agree with is that the s3 is way better than the f7, they are close. Pple also fail to appreciate the fact that this phone at the price is a complete steal! How much is a power bank of that capacity, 4,500, how much is an 8 gig mmc, 'bout 1,500, how much is the flip case, 1 grand! Calculate and you'll see that ure getting about 7 grand free in accessories. How many companies offer that? Without the accessories, I'm sure pple would have still rushed it!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

The dispute isn't if the F7 is a great smartphone at its price or not. I wanted to buy this phone initially until I saw the Gionee Dream D1 which even has a quad core processor (like the S3) but lemme tell you no matter how great the current crop of budget/mediatek powered smartphones are they no match for the Android kings. My phone only makes me hunger for a more powerful droid and my phone is better than the F7.

All in all let us call a spade a spade, F7 is nice but it is not in the same league with the Galaxy S3/S4.

So what now happens if a better phone with better specs than gionee comes out at equal price point. All of a sudden your gionee becomes an inferior phone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchenick(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Lusola15: Got dis phone today. Good sound
Love dis phone

how much did u get it for and where did u buy it... like which city?
please mail it to me or post it here... tonienick@live.com
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by harrysteeze: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2013
hey guyz, pls Wah's the use of busybox on android phones..checked online buh still don't get the ish .
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2013
cyrexx:

So what now happens if a better phone with better specs than gionee comes out at equal price point. All of a sudden your gionee becomes an inferior phone?

Didn't mention inferior anywhere. This is not about inferiority, this is about quality and power. The S3 will be around for at least another upgrade of the Android OS and will run apps that will come out for the next 2-3years. Dual core smartphones are already being dusted and Tecno releases as its flagship a dualcore phone how do you compare? My phone is a great phone and there are better phones out there I will be the first to admit that but I will not say that because I love the performance of my phone I won't acknowledge the other better phones, that is being petty. Turning up your nose at a better product because you enjoy a cheaper one is childish. Not many people here drive a Rolls Royce so tell me will you say you don't want one because your present car serves? Lets not be hypocrites or envy laden black souls.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

How come you failed to mention f7's better Hd screen, ppi, and and screen resolution?
u cant compare tecno low hd resolution to s3,u knw wetin be super amoled?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2013
physise: u cant compare tecno low hd resolution to s3,u knw wetin be super amoled?
same question i wanted to ask him!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: same question i wanted to ask him!!!
me too all dis tecno fans don d mumu. And 99 percent of them no nothing about computer

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
directonpc:
me too all dis tecno fans don d mumu. And 99 percent of them no nothing about computer
dnt own a tecno f7, but would jst like to put tht dis phone iz silly...

look at niggas like

hollasyd

brainrex

emmikemm

mario

and me... all tecno fans, and u cnt reach their level of computer knowledge in 20years to com

3 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: dnt own a tecno f7, but would jst like to put tht dis phone iz silly...

look at niggas like

hollasyd

brainrex

emmikemm

mario

and me... all tecno fans, and u cnt reach their level of computer knowledge in 20years to com
Shey u sabi me? anyway i sabi pass U.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na una sabi for Una sef, I JUST DE GBADU MY TECNO DE GO....whats tripping me more is the confidence with which I bring out my rooted TECNO in the midst of my SAMSUNG friends, fear no let them even rooot theirs because of how expensive they bought it.

UP TECNO

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: same question i wanted to ask him!!!

Dude seriously? Is there even anything like' low Hd'? Anyway, if you took ur time to read my comment, I was comparing it to the grand duo not the s3 ok? Just so you know, I know what a super amoled screen is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.