Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341644 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: dnt own a tecno f7, but would jst like to put tht dis phone iz silly...

look at niggas like

hollasyd

brainrex

emmikemm

mario

and me... all tecno fans, and u cnt reach their level of computer knowledge in 20years to com

Just leave the guy, let him keep displaying his lack of knowledge.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

Dude seriously? Is there even anything like' low Hd'? Anyway, if you took ur time to read my comment, I was comparing it to the grand duo not the s3 ok? Just so you know, I know what a super amoled screen is!
Tel dem oo
hd z good bt dey are little diff btw....s3 n f7...b
Bt d f7 beats galaxy mini n grand duos

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brilapluz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
hmm..i tink dis thread has derailed abit..d aim of dis thread is 2 know and weigh capabilities of tecno f7 and not 4 comparism(wit oda fones) or outright condemnation of d said fone,afterall evry1 is entitled 2 his or her type of fone..4 me,it actually a nice fone at a considerable price..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
stop comparing tecno to samsung n fyi f7 only beat grand duos becous of d resolution

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
See! This thread is for mature meaningful contributions.

@physise, directonpc, godvilla & co, am tired of your childish immature posts here.

This thread/forum is for Tecno users or wannabe who needs positive stuffs

Please take your childish blabbings outa here, go open your own thread.

AMOLED, my foot, if you know what it is you, you wont put it in small caps cos its an abbreviation.

If your people cause this thread to be deleted. We may be forced to put a curse on you people.

Since you hate Tecno get out of this thread.

Shame no they catch una. How many smartphones are you producing? People who cant even produce a simple toothpick are calling another person's sweat crap.

Oya switch off your phone afterall Nigerian GSM operators uses chinko nodes.

For your information most of us are very familiar with advaced telecoms, not even computer.

Make una carry una wahala comot from here. As far as you are here you must always be angry.

OUTA HERE!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Colin Adua: See! This thread is for mature meaningful contributions.

@physise, directonpc, godvilla & co, am tired of your childish immature posts here.

AMOLED, my foot, if you know what it is you, you wont put it in small caps cos its an abbreviation.

If your people cause this thread to be deleted. We may be forced to put a curse on you people.

Shame no they catch una. How many smartphones are you producing? People who cant even produce a simple toothpick are calling another person's sweat crap.

For your information most of us are very familiar with advaced telecoms, not even computer.

Make una carry una wahala comot from here. As far as you are here you must always be angry.

OUTA HERE!!!
hehe he up tecno. F7 bit S4

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lusola15: Got dis phone today. Good sound
Love dis phone

Pls guy, help me check if this phone has air gesture. That thing that you wave your hand over the screen to change pics and pages. Tecno n7 has it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by igbokwepromise: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Alamation: someone should please help concerning this questions.
its actuali quite good @ 8 mp nd led flash with paranoma nd mani oda useful tricks up its sleeve
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr musa (08029363965) Gombe; Obi(08037825582) portharcout collected their phones 2day.u can call to confirm.
No shady business.
get yours now: call 08034795720 for yours now
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abbeyseto(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
TECNO is really proving to be a reliable mobile company. About 2 weeks ago I bricked my F7 with chainfire 3D. I tried all I could to restore it but wasn't successful. I returned it back to the person who sold it to me in minna and he returned it back to tecno for repairs, after two weeks which is today, they called me to come and collect it. when I got there I thot I was going to be billed but ALAS!! the repair was done free of charge. they said because the phone is still covered by the 12+1 month warranty. I couldn't believed my ears cos I know the damage came from me.
Now for those of u beefing TECNO, especially the F7, saying the phone is crap cos the phone is chinko blah.... blah....blah....
How many mobile companies nowadays gives a warranty and stand by their word? So, I don't really care about your blabbing... so far F7 does what I expect a basic android phone to do, I don't give a hoot about hippopotamus glasses, table mark scores, nona-core chip sets,......what again sef?...... low HD(the most ridiculous of all) etc.
For those of u with battery problems, come on guys, u still have a warranty, make use of it, hold them by their words and am sure u won't be disappointed.
I might be wrong but this is my view as a Tecno fan and F7 user.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ogatimon(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
cyrexx:

Guy, try to be fair in your comparison.

1. Tecno F7 is a full HD 720*1280 screen while THL W 100 is 540*960 screen.

2. Tecno F7 has a longer-lasting 2100mh battery while thl w100 has 1800 mh battery

3. Tecno F7 comes with a free power bank that normally costs around N4,000 (though thl comes with two batteries, a power bank is more convenient and useful than extra batteries)

4. Tecno F7 has after sales support and customer care services availlable with qualified engineers working there, thl has no presence in Nigeria, if your THL develop fault, you are on your own.

5. The cost of THL is actually 170 dollars plus shipping etc etc that the total cost will be up to 30k in naira plus certain risks associated with importation, compared to f7 phone available in Nigeria for 33k, bundled with powerbank + flip case that worths about 4k, plus the services of customer care/engineers paid for by tecno.

you are wrong about the the screen resolution of the f7 its also 960x540 giving the w100 a higher ppi
thl has a presence in nigeria in ikoyi to be precise
recall the w100 is quad core for just 30000NGN at their office
finally the 1800mah battery on the w100 will outlast the 2100mah battery on the f7 because of their system on chip technologies, the f7 uses the older cortex a9 architecture while the w100 uses the newer better cortex a7

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Colin Adua: See! This thread is for mature meaningful contributions.

OUTA HERE!!!
u follow me see? I dont know wat is wrong wit them! I wonder if they want to force people to buy their samsung or dey are samsung agent just to com an close dis thread, it betta they go an open other thread for their samsung galaxy fans and they wil not see me there but if dey wan to come an cause trouble here wit their stupid comparisim, na fire go burn dem one by one..

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
AdemolaGoc: I'll admit the s3 is better than the f7 no doubt, the fact that it has ota upgrade is a big plus. What I won't agree with is that the s3 is way better than the f7, they are close. Pple also fail to appreciate the fact that this phone at the price is a complete steal! How much is a power bank of that capacity, 4,500, how much is an 8 gig mmc, 'bout 1,500, how much is the flip case, 1 grand! Calculate and you'll see that ure getting about 7 grand free in accessories. How many companies offer that? Without the accessories, I'm sure pple would have still rushed it!
SII on JB is better than F7, SIII without JB is way better than F7. On which planet is 2600mAh power bank sold anywhere close 2 4,500. Check my signature 4 d current price of 2600mAh mobile power bank. This does not mean to dispute d solemn fact that F7 @ its price is the best high end Android phone in d Nigerian market right now and that Tecno is trying but still have quite a long way 2 go 4 any of its device 2 be compared 2 Samsung Galaxy SIII as every lunch of a SGS range brings something new to the table. Look at what Jiayu and and co is doing in China. This is Tecno's first Android device with 1GB RAM and HD display which is no match 4 Super AMOLED or Super AMOLED plus display and it's been compared 2 SGSIII, not even SGS II. I'm sure its internal memory reserved 4 installation of applications is no where near 2gb which is what SGS of 2010 comes with and which is a major setback 2 every chinese high end Android phone that in the Nigerian market today I've experiened. I think Tecno devices should only be extolled 2 high heavens and compared 2 SGS range devices when their's offer specs at this same price bracket closer 2 what SGS offers and stop cutting too many corners that only an experienced Android user can notice.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

Pls guy, help me check if this phone has air gesture. That thing that you wave your hand over the screen to change pics and pages. Tecno n7 has it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
But seriously, I have been following this thread from the beginning, even though I don't own the phone and I don't intend to get one. The title of the thread is self explanatory, it is for Tecno F7 owners and those that want a review of the phone, and not a thread for comparism.

I really don't understand why people are comparing the phone with other phones. For goodness sake, there will always be new inventions. The reigning phone today might be outdated in the next few months.

Tecno is a cool brand, although it is a Chinese brand, but it has made a name for itself.

Tecno has succeeded in producing cheap products for those that don't want to spend more on a phone. For goodness sake, how many people can convincingly tell me that they use their phone to its full capabilities.

People just buy phones because everybody is buying it, or because of the name.

I just have to mention the major derailers here-Godvilla and Physise or whatever. First of all, these guys are in virtually all the phone threads on nairaland, always derailing the thread. That was how both of them derailed the Gionee Dream D1's thread. It is obvious that these guys are teenagers-you will the surprised the numbers we have here on nairaland, and we waste our time arguing with them....gosh!!!

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy any product. It is your money and you can use it to buy anything you want to buy.

BUT, THE TECNO GUYS ARE ALSO AT FAULT. It got to a point that I was really disgusted. Yes, you have a cool and cheaper phone, but must you rub it in the face of everyone. Why must there be a comparism between Tecno and other phones. I really don't get it. For goodness sake, there is a thread that compares Tecno F7 and Samsung Galaxy S3,who does that? Only Tecno peeps!!!

Please guys, just focus on the topic at hand and stop the unnecessary comparism; because, those that compare are not really sure of what they bought.

But if you really want to compare, start with other chinese brands or low end android phones, or phones of the same price.

Just enjoy the phone while it lasts!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
abbeyseto: TECNO is really proving to be a reliable mobile company. About 2 weeks ago I bricked my F7 with chainfire 3D. I tried all I could to restore it but wasn't successful. I returned it back to the person who sold it to me in minna and he returned it back to tecno for repairs, after two weeks which is today, they called me to come and collect it. when I got there I thot I was going to be billed but ALAS!! the repair was done free of charge. they said because the phone is still covered by the 12+1 month warranty. I couldn't believed my ears cos I know the damage came from me.
Now for those of u beefing TECNO, especially the F7, saying the phone is crap cos the phone is chinko blah.... blah....blah....
How many mobile companies nowadays gives a warranty and stand by their word? So, I don't really care about your blabbing... so far F7 does what I expect a basic android phone to do, I don't give a hoot about hippopotamus glasses, table mark scores, nona-core chip sets,......what again sef?...... low HD(the most ridiculous of all) etc.
For those of u with battery problems, come on guys, u still have a warranty, make use of it, hold them by their words and am sure u won't be disappointed.
I might be wrong but this is my view as a Tecno fan and F7 user.

that's wat ve been saying if ur ba3 is not ok....take it to tecno office they would change it for u free of charge...13month chai tecno overtry...i heard they ve ba3 for f7 now at carlcare
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by francis247(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
s3nn2x: But seriously, I have been following this thread from the beginning, even though I don't own the phone and I don't intend to get one. The title of the thread is self explanatory, it is for Tecno F7 owners and those that want a review of the phone, and not a thread for comparism.

I really don't understand why people are comparing the phone with other phones. For goodness sake, there will always be new inventions. The reigning phone today might be outdated in the next few months.

Tecno is a cool brand, although it is a Chinese brand, but it has made a name for itself.

Tecno has succeeded in producing cheap products for those that don't want to spend more on a phone. For goodness sake, how many people can convincingly tell me that they use their phone to its full capabilities.

People just buy phones because everybody is buying it, or because of the name.

I just have to mention the major derailers here-Godvilla and Physise or whatever. First of all, these guys are in virtually all the phone threads on nairaland, always derailing the thread. That was how both of them derailed the Gionee Dream D1's thread. It is obvious that these guys are teenagers-you will the surprised the numbers we have here on nairaland, and we waste our time arguing with them....gosh!!!

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy any product. It is your money and you can use it to buy anything you want to buy.

BUT, THE TECNO GUYS ARE ALSO AT FAULT. It got to a point that I was really disgusted. Yes, you have a cool and cheaper phone, but must you rub it in the face of everyone. Why must there be a comparism between Tecno and other phones. I really don't get it. For goodness sake, there is a thread that compares Tecno F7 and Samsung Galaxy S3,who does that? Only Tecno peeps!!!

Please guys, just focus on the topic at hand and stop the unnecessary comparism; because, those that compare are not really sure of what they bought.

But if you really want to compare, start with other chinese brands or low end android phones, or phones of the same price.

Just enjoy the phone while it lasts!!!
Tell them! It's Tecno users and fanatics that are making comparisms, it's not d other way around. Your post is on point.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elevatedblog(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Tecno F7 android phone is a slim and elegant rectangular design phone with slightly rounded corners expected to be released to the market this June, 2013. The phone is another dual Sim android smart phone from Tecno Mobile with 5 inch display and 1GB RAM built on latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. http://www.biztechclass.com/tecno-f7-android-phone/
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by pitodenz(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Why waste so much money on buying names instead of phone,and who said that 35k is cheap for a phone ,brodas 35k is someone salary in this country,tecno phantom A1 is an ideal phone to budget for,until u get this phone you wouldn't stop asking your self why the cost of a sell phone should even reach 50k not to talk of 100k
Just root this fone download torrent and look for things that interest you on any torrent site,it might be books,games,movies,music etc before you know it you all be screaming for 32gig mcard.The phone is good let's enjoy it. tTorrent is the best to use on android devices.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ngorluv: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^thats more like it...let's forget about arguing and comparing ....its high time we start talking about Pimping and maximizing the the full potentials of this fone...Please more apps to download jare
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ekondu: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2013
when i bougth my tecno q1 i had a similar ba3 broblem. we must be mindfull of some apps running @ the back grond and off some of them also charge the only with phcn lite and not generator sometimes the ba3 shuld be drained and charge wt phone off to maximum also reduse screen brightness etc. i think enough comments are here to help all.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Seizure: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Focus guys, focus.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Seizure: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2013
undecided undecided
elevatedblog: Tecno F7 android phone is a slim and elegant rectangular design phone with slightly rounded corners expected to be released to the market this June, 2013. The phone is another dual Sim android smart phone from Tecno Mobile with 5 inch display and 1GB RAM built on latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. http://www.elevatedblog.com/tecno-f7-android-phone/
What planet are u from?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2013
elevatedblog: Tecno F7 android phone is a slim and elegant rectangular design phone with slightly rounded corners expected to be released to the market this June, 2013. The phone is another dual Sim android smart phone from Tecno Mobile with 5 inch display and 1GB RAM built on latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. http://www.elevatedblog.com/tecno-f7-android-phone/
Tecno F7 is out for long now and discussion has been going on long on this thread, where are you just getting your own information from or are you not in this world. Abeg don't mislead person jare
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ngorluv: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2013
COUNTDOWN......I have been able to save 15k now,20k more to go ....tecno F7 here come

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

smbdy shld pls ansa dis Q,i need to know it too
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
hustla:

smbdy shld pls ansa dis Q,i need to know it too
it has breeze gesture. grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
pitodenz: Why waste so much money on buying names instead of phone,and who said that 35k is cheap for a phone ,brodas 35k is someone salary in this country,tecno phantom A1 is an ideal phone to budget for,until u get this phone you wouldn't stop asking your self why the cost of a sell phone should even reach 50k not to talk of 100k
Just root this fone download torrent and look for things that interest you on any torrent site,it might be books,games,movies,music etc before you know it you all be screaming for 32gig mcard.The phone is good let's enjoy it. tTorrent is the best to use on android devices.

U are correct, I followed your lead and Oboy, I have taken my F7 to a new level, enough Apps and goodies for me to enjoy e.g Best Photo Editor, DJ Studio4 etc, loads of HD Videos, Ebooks etc.

Tecno guys lets enjoy jorrr. Thunder strike all bad belle pipo

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.