Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Really Love Her But: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love Her But: (3158 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Love Her But: by dominobaby(f): 8:32pm On May 17, 2006
U dnt luv her dude, ok? Av u even asked y she doesn't want to oblige ur request, ehn? Na wa o. U know what, jst leave her be and go get anoda girl who wud give u what u want!!! Argh!
Re: I Really Love Her But: by munachu(f): 8:44pm On May 17, 2006
From the way you typed, I'm assuming that you've already asked sex,

If that's the case, you asking is LAME, and she denies because you have NO GAME, have you heard about pre-intimacy or SEDUCTION, cmon, Asking is just Tacky and RUINS the MOOD, you've heard of SETTING THE MOOD haven't you?
Re: I Really Love Her But: by dominobaby(f): 10:42pm On May 17, 2006
Hmm, a teacher in da house!
Munachu, welcome.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by johncena(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2006
i wonder y there is always a but.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by eveseh(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2006
she dont really luv you
Re: I Really Love Her But: by hotangel2(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2006
She gives it to u sometimes, but usually rejects it.

Well are u a sexo-mania? Wann have sex all the time? Ur girlfriend isn't d type of g irl dat does 'it' every minute. U should know dat! She's ur gf.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DivaPeach(f): 3:50am On May 19, 2006
You can do a few thing
- your shorty dont want to phuck - tek a next chic pon di side grin
- your shorty want to wait for marriage - tek a next chic pon di side grin
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Golftwo(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2006
Hello ,

Am an employee on BEST JOBS USA .
Would like you to work online from home and get paid weekly for my company located in United Kingdom.

H & M FABRICS LIMITED needs a bookkeeper and a representative in the United states of America and I will like to know if you would work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job? It's just that I presently run a textile and fabrics firm here in the London UK and we need someone to work for the
company as a representative/book keeper in the states to accept payments from my clients in the states in form of checks and Cash.
My company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted
fabrics and traditional costume, which we have clients we supply weekly in
the states. My clients make payments for our supplies every week in form
of US CERTIFIED CHECKS , which are not readily cashable outside the
United States, so we need someone in the States to work as our representative and
assist us in processing the payments from our clients and will be paid
weekly salary.

If you are interested kindly get back to us at (harryfrank0@yahoo.com)
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Warmest Regards,

Harry Frank
General Manager
H&M Fabrics & textile
29 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3EE
United Kingdom
Tel:+447040122382
Tel:+447024066657
Re: I Really Love Her But: by seeker(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2006
Diva Peach:

You can do a few thing
- your shorty don't want to phuck - tek a next chic pon di side grin
- your shorty want to wait for marriage - tek a next chic pon di side grin

cheesy grin Oh My,
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Ashiwaju(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2006
He is a kid and he is not man enough to woo his Giffy, Your Giffy should be ashamed of you men, Shey you don turn N-L to Therapy? You can't deal with your Trash. Why not rape am,make you see yah sef for hell.

Y'all don't have to be suprised about my response to the guy, he is too silly, people dey try help am, him dey yab them. okponu
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Rhodalyn(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2006
Re: I Really Love Her But: but nothing!!!!!!
Re: I Really Love Her But: by maway(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2006
embarassed what is the most embarassing moment inur life?howw did u feel when it happen
Re: I Really Love Her But: by gem87(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2006
if u really luv her u wld wait and dat won't even be an issue, u wld respect her decision, if u force her into it, she's only gonna hate u if things go wrong
it's her body she hs d right to refuse entry!!

and if u really luv her there won't be "but"
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Uzzyan: 11:48pm On May 19, 2006
Guy we girls are not bitches or rather dogs please that deserves her privacy dont u know that sex before marriage is fornication and one of the greatest sins i know i'm not too holy but my dear nairalandian try as much as possible to find something else to do at that point in time i swear if my guy askes me for it i'll break up with him. Dear zip up!!!!!!! Sex is worth waitin for.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by dakmanzero(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2006
Actually, Uzzyan,'sex is worth waiting for' is propaganda. sex isnt all its cracked up to be. Its overrated, actually. Just blown out of proportion so that when u go fornicate, and the sex was crap, the holymen/women can tell u 'well it was useless cos u didnt wait for it! And now that uve done it u can never enjoy it the way u were meant to! never you hear! mwahahahahaaaaa!'

In summary, sex shouldnt even enter the equation when talking about love and relationships. Sex can be bought on the street for a few bucks. Its a mindless mating ritual that takes a serious back seat to the joy of loving another human being. And lemme tell ya something: the best sex you as a person could possibly have is dependent on *many* factors, of which love is NOT neccesarily the only or even the most important item! If u end up having shitty sex w ya gf, wont it give u a bleeding headache?

If ya asking ya gf for sex and she says no, fogerrit. Its no big deal. Just do all the other stuff that makes u love each other. And if u cant think of anything but sex, then u dont really love her anyway, do you?

ANd if u claim u cant have sex with anyone else while going out with her, then no wahala. sex is not compulsory. U can go for 200 years without having sex. Ya balls no go burst. Find something else to do that will bring more fulfilment to ya life than chasing some overrated hump-a-rama excercise.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Rhodalyn(f): 2:59pm On May 25, 2006
maway:

embarassed what is the most embarassing moment inur life?howw did u feel when it happen
lol grin if U want to start a new thread do so and stop trying to spoil someone's thread grin
Re: I Really Love Her But: by aerodee(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
my brother, in the next 4 years, you will look at this post and smile. grin

Do the needful and your shall inherit the fruits...

See that "I am not ready", most times na wash. Look well, there is something you are missing out, don't ask for sex dear, it sound somehow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standby Generator / I Just Want To Be With A Man / Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.