Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Really Love Her But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love Her But: (3156 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love Her But: by deoyel25(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2006
Hello readers,
Thanks for visiting this topic. I really love my girlfriend but anytime I ask her for sex, she usually rejects it.
I need your advice fellow nairaland.com sad
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Rhodalyn(f): 1:38pm On May 17, 2006
shocked shocked why the fxxk do U ask her for sex huh?? Mr.??

is that your definition of love??, so U're sad because she aint offering U sex is that it?? angry
If U fxxking love her as U say, then u fxxking wouldnt ask her for sex!!!

angry guys, learn to wait, learn to wait!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
stop begging Us for sex!! angry

your girl will do it when she's ready!! until then, do not force her into anything she doesnt wonna do!! GEDDIT

smiley   smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley   smiley   smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley   smiley   smiley   smiley 

i would wipe your @$$ 4 that if i was ya girlfriend!! grin grin
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DaHitler(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2006
I am not an expert, but she might be under the influence of sinister powers. I would break up with her before she turns you into a witch (I know it is supposed to be wizard, but witch sounds better grin). Run far away my friend. wink
Re: I Really Love Her But: by nakinzibe: 2:17pm On May 17, 2006
how often do ask for it?
did u let her know how much u need it?if u don't ,try again before she demacate!

good luck son
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On May 17, 2006
Afeni:

I am not an expert, but she might be under the influence of sinister powers. I would break up with her before she turns you into a witch (I know it is supposed to be wizard, but witch sounds better grin). Run far away my friend. wink
angry hey!!! Afeni angry
Re: I Really Love Her But: by nakinzibe: 2:18pm On May 17, 2006
n/b

tell her if she doesn't giv it to u that u will dieooooooo
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Hotstepper(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2006
u r a real loser, dunno why dat gurl is still with u, look at ur mouth with u really love her, datz bullshit, u after sex and u beta break up with her and go find one who can give it 2 u dan soon u will decide 2 do it at her back, damn, don't u think of anyother thing like skool work 2 do or work if u've gat one or how 2 beta ur life, dawg, get a life
Re: I Really Love Her But: by vichel(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2006
Dude though sex is very important in a relationship, but it's not what relationships is all about. If u really love your girl, u would give her the time she needs until she is ready to be that intimate with u. Sex does not necessarily make a relationship work
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Hotstepper(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2006
@vichel, well said, infact, am among the schools of thought who would argue that it breaks up relationship, i actually wrote an article regarding this dat was published tongue
Re: I Really Love Her But: by vichel(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2006
cool Hotstepper, i would love to see the article
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Hotstepper(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2006
no probs. but don't laugh sha embarassed here is da link

http://www.imoonline.org/nnenny.htm
Re: I Really Love Her But: by glodave(f): 2:55pm On May 17, 2006
and who said sex is improtance here if u really love her, den no sex ok, untill u'r marriage.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by johncena(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2006
Love is not abt sex.
Zip up.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by kimba(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2006
@glodave
U said it all girl.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by glodave(f): 3:19pm On May 17, 2006
johncena:

Love is not about sex.
Zip up.
tanks dear kiss
Re: I Really Love Her But: by glodave(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2006
kimba:

@glodave
U said it all girl.
how xplain more please
Re: I Really Love Her But: by ldollier(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2006
deoxyl

you are an asshole. do you really need to ask her for sex. if she refused that means THAT SHE DOSENT WANT TO GIVE IT TO YOU, YOU slowpoke, IT CAN ALSO MEAN THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN. you men boys ARE THE REASON WHY SOME GIRLS BECOMES ATTRACTED TO OTHER GIRLS. see your mouth like you asked her for sex. my friend sharaway. like wtf. LIKE AS IF SEX IS EVERYTHING, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. BULLOCKS
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DaHitler(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2006
deoyel25, I hope you are not spending money on her. Because if you are, what are really spending money on? cheesy
Re: I Really Love Her But: by dammybee(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2006
Please just cool and exercise patient, am very sure you are still going to tire for it, just wait and calm, victory is yours
Re: I Really Love Her But: by glodave(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2006
Afeni:

deoyel25, I hope you are not spending money on her. Because if you are, what are really spending money on? cheesy
and wat do u mean by dat
Re: I Really Love Her But: by ldollier(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2006
Afeni:

whatver this mean, i hope it aint what i think cuz if it is, then this is indeed a STUPID ANSWER
Re: I Really Love Her But: by seeker(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2006
Hey people! The guy said she usually rejects his requests, not always. Therefore, there are no virgins involved here. Give the guy a break. He needs sex.

Oga, believe it or not, you will always want sex more often than your girl can give. You have 2 options. 1) Have another girlfriend, she'll be on standby when the other one is recuperating cheesy ( Not the recommended option) 2) Hold yourself ( thats the patience all those girls are screaming about) . O and I almost forgot the third option 3) self-service yourself.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by ldollier(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2006
seeker:

\. O and I almost forgot the third option 3) self-service yourself.

oh what a smart third option!!!!
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DaHitler(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2006
Glodave, I am not going to clearify my responce. If you did not understand what I meant, don't worry about it. cool
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DaHitler(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2006
Yeah, I recommend you self-service if you are that addicted to sex. Of course, to be honest, sex isn't all that entertaining.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by deoyel25(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2006
see your big mouth Afeni. If you are a virgin, how will you know that sex is not entertaining?
Re: I Really Love Her But: by ldollier(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2006
deoyel25:

see your big mouth Afeni. If you are a virgin, how will you know that sex is not entertaining?

buhahahahaha, no be u dey beg for sex buhahahahaha
Re: I Really Love Her But: by DaHitler(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2006
Where did I say I was a virgin (Is it even possible for a guy to be a virgin?)?

Deoyel25, maybe your inability to get laid is messing with your head.

Of course, if you were a real man, you won't have such problems. . . . now would you? grin
Re: I Really Love Her But: by disney(f): 5:15pm On May 17, 2006
When she give u sex and she gets pregnant , na u go be the first to reject am. abeg, give your chick a break. U don't understand her emotions.
Re: I Really Love Her But: by seeker(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2006
disney:

When she give u sex and she gets pregnant , na u go be the first to reject am. abeg, give your chick a break. U don't understand her emotions.

For the sake of argument, lets say he uses contraception( 3 methods at once). what next?
Re: I Really Love Her But: by Hotstepper(f): 6:35pm On May 17, 2006
nomatter what he uses, 10 of them at ones, if da girl is ought 2 get pregnant, she will, those protections are rubbish, itz just luck PERIOD
Re: I Really Love Her But: by whitelexi(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2006
Luck n Skillz grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only For Romantic Guys/men / Whats Your View On The Perception That Marrying A Handsome Guy Is Dangerous? / Some Predictable MOVES In Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.