Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... (4507 Views)

Is It Advisable For Couples To Watch Sex Videos To Improve Their Sex Lives? / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by BabaOyo(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2013
sexymoma: Baba Ibadan You go Wunjure o, Bacarnista is just a kid in this game na kiss
A kid you call him? Lolllllll.
And you think "kids" of nowadays don't stay a game ahead?
Hehehe....don't be too shocked when the kid turns the "game" around for you!!
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2013
Lol boss be not be deceived, barcanista no be kid o. Na grandpatron for punnies... I expect a classic outings from SexyMoma and hope she brings it hot and raw
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2013
Lol boss be not be deceived, barcanista no be kid o. Na grandpatron for punnies... I expect a classic outings from SexyMoma and hope she brings it hot and raw
Baba Oyo:
A kid you call him? Lolllllll.
And you think "kids" of nowadays don't stay a game ahead?
Hehehe....don't be too shocked when the kid turns the "game" around for you!!
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by Mrevildoer(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
WATCHING O cool
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by orgasticdance: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by dannybeny(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
to improve on their self, good bt nt Godly
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
its not good ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Pregnant Soldier? / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue / This Nigerian Lady Posts About Sex On Her Snapchat, See Her Mother’s Reaction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.