Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? (2473 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Thank you for being my best friend; that brought joy to me…… cheesy
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Confirmbabe(f): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2013
You're ugly embarassed.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Youngpo413: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
"are you always this funny? or you just want me to get into your nest....I really enjoyed your company"
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by carlos1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
I luv your stature, I hear that very often
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Confirmbabe: You're ugly embarassed.

more than weird MC?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Abdulla2: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
u will always b my mentor
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by veave(f): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
'veave, you have a good heart, dont let things that happened in the past make you this hard... sometimes i'm scared of the person you've become'

'i wish you will be your old self again'

my ex said it to me, i smiled because i knew i had worked soo hard to build this new image and it wasnt in vain afterall...
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Sometimes it feels my
whole purpose is to luv,protect and make u happy.
I cant stay away from u even if i tried, i didnt work
when we first met & it is not going to work no
matter how long or hard i try.
Iam so truely insanely in luv with u that when ever
iam away from i feel myself slowly withering away.
Baby iam urs forever & in the interest of my sanity i demand u luv me even if it were to be as
little as 40%....i wud manage as long as i hv
u...

That was about four years ago.... of course I married him... wink didn't wanna bear the guilt of driving a man insane.,..
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by tranxo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
"Thank you my son, you will grow old." - (An old man, after I carried away an obstacle across his path.)

Before the above;

"I thought only girls have gap teeth." - (A comment by a model on one of my Facebook pics.)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Spydamannn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Spider,you don dey fat o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of A Wife Material / How I Took Your Girlfriend / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.