Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink (2466 Views)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
I no like am at all
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
MhizVee:
I no like am at all

A moderate drinker is fine but a smoker is a no, not sure I can cope
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
I no like am o
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

A moderate drinker is fine but a smoker is a no, not sure I can cope
you lyk a gal that drinks
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
MhizVee:
you lyk a gal that drinks

Yes a moderate drinker is fine by me

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

huh ok
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Afrok(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't do any of such, so what the hell will I be doing with a girl that sags, drinks and/or smokes? Its not possible...

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Afrok:
I don't do any of such, so what the hell will I be doing with a girl that sags, drinks and/or smokes? Its not possible...
abi
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
It doesn't really bother me undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cutehector4u,naijaboy,tosyne2much,unibenstudent,vikkie14
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by chimerase2: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op is like u do one of de options undecided
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by trisha01(f): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
lol
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
chimerase2:
Op is like u do one of de options undecided
chichi,i dnt
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MusingMic(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's nice being with a girl who can share your drink once in a while. Sagging and smoking are just not things I appreciate.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
MhizVee:
Cutehector4u,naijaboy,tosyne2much,unibenstudent,vikkie14
lol I dnt smoke or drink or sag so a gal dah does dat is def a no no.... Buh saggn is kynda hot in ladies
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Personally, ladies who exhibit those habits repulse me a lot.. The moment the lady I'm eying is spotted smoking or drinking hard drinks. My passion for her will drastically reduce

To each his own opinion

Quote me & you are on fire

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by chimerase2: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
MhizVee:
chichi,i dnt
good for u dear
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Charles4075(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Advice for ladies who smoke, Smoking appears to change the distribution of fat in women to a less healthy male‘apple’pattern. Women who smoke tend to put on more fat around their waist compared to women who do not smoke. Fat in this area is associated with risks such as stroke, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and a general increased death rate and a much more easier way to the grave than she can ever imagine. Though it might be hard to stop it but I believe you can because what you started, you can finish it all by yourself..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally, ladies who exhibit those habits repulse me a lot.. The moment the lady I'm eying is spotted smoking or drinking hard drinks. My passion for her will drastically reduce

To each his own opinion

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dechandel post=29709738][/quote]

Ina cho nsogbu o kwa ya
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Vikkie14: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

moderate keh! undecided this isn't fanta and coke we are talking about o bro. Moderate indeed!!! Isnt that how its start---from little. Those drinking didnt know it will get to that extent na.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dechandel post=29709738][/quote] God save you

Just dey happy say na you else ___ wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ina cho nsogbu o kwa ya
I really need to be on fire. grin Its been a while i felt hot tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
God save you

Just dey happy say na you else ___ wink
Else what?
Stop being partial tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Vikkie14: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
It doesn't really bother me undecided
why?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Vikkie14: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally,

Fire wey i go quench with water
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
That's really no ones business, their life not yours
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:

I really need to be on fire. grin Its been a while i felt hot tongue

Hmmm
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
moderate keh! undecided this isn't fanta and coke we are talking about o bro. Moderate indeed!!! Isnt that how its start---from little. Those drinking didnt know it will get to that extent na.

Some women drink responsibly just like how men do too, not every drinker ends up becoming a heavy drinker or drunkard
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm
Warrisit? tongue

Braindamage kiss
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by mirexxx(f): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
she should smoke,drink and sag na. well d 1st tym i drank Smirnoff was on my 16th Bday and i was tipsykiss

my experiencekiss
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by OGeeKush(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

To each his own opinion

hey! m still on my bed, where is the fire??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominant & Submissive / Too Much Sex.. / Snapshot-when You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.