Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria (20669 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Rivers Has Highest HIV/AIDS Rate – FG / The Top 10 US States With The Highest HIV/STD Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Inik(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Missleading report
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Localtrouble: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pain: See them..thieves..they want to hijack the HIV Funds from Benue..It would soon become a war of numbers because more states are getting wiser. HIV is a money spinning machine in the hands of those who understand the World Order.

Exactly..all na money matter!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by sage2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Another ploy by Jonathan to discredit Amaechi. Nothing PDP no go do.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by okpukmbat: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
ILIDEFI:

I like d way u joke abt some tins and make fun out of dem but I must tell u d truth, u need to be saved. Don't jeopardize ur eternal destiny for earthly pleasures. I'm not sayin this just because of dis comment, but most ur comments often point to some level of moral decay. God can wash u and purify ur mind, only if u can give Him the chance.

pastor what? plaese go and open your church. Religion bigot
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by esosa4real(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: First Benue then Adamawa now Rivers. How exactly do they come up with these figures

Dont mind them joor, Them they find money....All dis politricks that would not allow the Doctors and health related staff use WHO money well for PLWHA.

Its actualla nd still BENUE! Google.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by GeebeeM(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
kelvin1191: I dont believe this report at all. Recently, i read that one out of four in Benue state is HI5 positive. With a total population of 4.5million, over a million ar positive with over 300,000 children/teenagers. The state don dey carry first since and will continue to be except if re-orientation is done on d people.
you don't knw what 2 say, why not just pass
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by successcertain: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
ERASE ALL FORMS OF NEOCOLONIALISM !!! DON'T FALL FOR MERE DUPLICATION OF FUNCTIONS IN THE NAME OF SUPREMACY.
African resources and labour were used to develop Europe and its satellites.
The so call aid for AID/HIV help or debt is a fraud...Afrikan resources have been coverted by western societies for generations upon generations. Neo-imperialism is a deceptive,thieving,world resources.the earth need revolutionary&instincts;we have nothing to lose,stand up,rebel,revolt. Africans must find & investigate all parasitic individuals who gain wealth by selling their own people to imperialist interests.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by GeebeeM(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
dolphinife: This report is misleading, barbaric, stupendous, incorrigible, incongruous and above all, unacceptable. This is a sheer propaganda by the enemies of ROTIMI AMAECHI to use everything within their power to discredit, dishonour, disfavour, dehumanise and distort the good works of ROTIMI AMAECHI.

We have been inundated in the past that GOMBE AND BENUE STATES has the largest reported cases of HIV/AIDS occurrence. This report is unacceptable because, it comes from the pit of hell.

I am from Ondo state, and by extension a Yoruba man, doesn't mean i shouldn't speak out the truth. All these rigmarolling and catastrophic campaign so as to denigrate the Rivers Govt can only make rotimi more popular
My friend, you believed it when it was benue abi but not rivers? Pity! By the way, what has that got to do with d gov

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaorama: Amechi is working really.

u must be sick upstairs .
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Chregor(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Maybe the medical society of Nigeria has to call for state of emergency ,or perhaps, embargo to stem the tide as the rate of f*ck in the country has outgrown and outpaced our fragile economy.
More disturbing is the growing tensions dat the rate of contracting this demeaning virus is gonna triple- tnx to a mouth-watering naija sex drive- has it always been demonstrated.
When the majority from the countryside are of the opinion dat they can't stand the ALMIGHTY CONDOM, then how feasible are chances of winning this social war to spare the Nation's blushes ?
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by adconline(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Not surprising because PHC has got the highest numberv of prostitutes per capita in Naija.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by demmy55(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
People living with HIV are people like you! Early detection is a key to surviving it.

Examine yourself today!!!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Okijajuju: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
musKeeto:

*picks call*

Hello, Mr Okija, please visit SCOAN for your healing. You're finished..

grin

Visits T.B Joshua and recieves healing.... #Praise the Lord!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Political statistics embarassed
i aren't suprised. Just over night,rivers state records highest aids cases...chio! naija!!!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Godson201333(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thought it was BENUE STATE BEFORE....Thanks for the info..
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by touchmeder: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nor be Benue again? It keeps changing
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Miles78(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
I just want to know if this River State is in South Africa?
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by docadams: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: First Benue then Adamawa now Rivers. How exactly do they come up with these figures
Well, it depends on where the pendulm of enjoyment swings.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Opey4luv:

Noted!!! That means am not marrying from this state.

LOL!! You act like someone from Rivers will want to marry you.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: tenk God ive only nyash 20 river babe. smiley cry

You were once an intelligent, articulate Politics section Poster. It seems like you're now permanently tuned to Troll mode.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

grin

Visits T.B Joshua and recieves healing.... #Praise the Lord!!!!! grin

The Lord is good. LOL!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by passion007: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
For those who claim the report contradicts previous studies, you're wrong, really. And this is why:

Benue State has the highest PREVALENCE of HIV, ie Percentage population of PLWHA per 100,000 people in Benue State is higher than the Percentage population of PLWHA per 100,000 people in Rivers State. Hence, the more popular report says that Benue had the highest prevalence of HIV.
But the index study focuses on the total population of PLWHA. Both studies have assessed different parameters: prevalence and population. (In Secondary school economics, you could liken this difference to the one between Gross Domestic Product and Income Per Head)

There is yet another parameter called incidence which I'm guessing the Adamawa report may have studied.

In conclusion, these are all merely statistical data. Even if you reside in an area with <0.1% HIV prevalence and have unprotected se.x with 1 infected person, then become infected, all the data lose all relevance and the risk for you is 100%! Do you see?Remember, if you no fit hold body, make you use con.dom!

PLWHA: People Living With HIV/AIDS
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by tunesoft(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
What's all the fuss about this HIV prevalence..it might even be that rivers overtook benue by mere 0.1percent. The main info is that hiv rate in these states are high despite the billions being sAid to be pumped inTo its prevention implying some officials are just living off pple with HIV..as for rivers, am not surprised, u need To exPerience night life in PH....mehnn, na die..even the government supports it cos its a mjor part of their economy. With mopols on guard at night to make sure biz goes smoothly.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by ozoemeka(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
I thought Abuja and lagos go carry first
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by GeebeeM(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
esosa4real:

Dont mind them joor, Them they find money....All dis politricks that would not allow the Doctors and health related staff use WHO money well for PLWHA.

Its actualla nd still BENUE! Google.
I pity you
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by badbros(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
jaeik007: MAKING SENSE...........MAKING SENSE...........MAKING SENSE...........
guy wats wrong wit you na, people are geting dis disease and u ar shoutin 'making sense' ar you a retard?
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by bobolic: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Now you are talking.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by baby124: 4:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Really sad and pathetic
successcertain: ERASE ALL FORMS OF NEOCOLONIALISM !!! DON'T FALL FOR MERE DUPLICATION OF FUNCTIONS IN THE NAME OF SUPREMACY.
African resources and labour were used to develop Europe and its satellites.
The so call aid for AID/HIV help or debt is a fraud...Afrikan resources have been coverted by western societies for generations upon generations. Neo-imperialism is a deceptive,thieving,world resources.the earth need revolutionary&instincts;we have nothing to lose,stand up,rebel,revolt. Africans must find & investigate all parasitic individuals who gain wealth by selling their own people to imperialist interests.
Can a MOD hide this ignorance please. Fact is HIV is real, no need for all these denials anymore.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Keemz(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2013
God,pls Ion wanna be posted to do ma NYSC dere oh
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by saintkash(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2013
What happened to the large number of HIV/AIDS victims in benue state,? Are there all dead or there were transfered to river state? I want to know ooo undecidedWhat happened to the large number of HIV/AIDS victims in benue state,? Are there all dead or there were transfered to river state? I want to know ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! / COVID-19 Update For September 7 2020 In Nigeria (2617 Tested) / COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.