Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria (20670 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Rivers Has Highest HIV/AIDS Rate – FG / The Top 10 US States With The Highest HIV/STD Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by rhadiator15(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2013
dominique: First Benue then Adamawa now Rivers. How exactly do they come up with these figures
me tire 4 dem sef.!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2013
I think i believe this one sad
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by onoerime: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Lies
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by toygod2: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
its possible, bfo it was calaba
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by danny301: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
delors: Months ago, una say na Benue, because of that I purse all my Gboko girl friends commot, now na Rivers! Habi una don dey madt!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you don't know the difference between 'pursue' and 'purse'and instead looking for ways to improve yourself grammatically and otherwise you are here making jest of people, when are an object of caricature yourself.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by danny301: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2013
Inik: Missleading report

How is it misleading? If you think the report is not correct, then give us the correct one.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
musKeeto:
Na my area na.. You no reply my bbm request, you punk..

My bb don spoil joo,I dey whatsapp tho
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Ama28(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
How can she declare that Rivers have the highest prevalent rate in Nigeria without statistics? Our nationa sero-prevalence had Rivers as the 5th highest in the country. Last year CSO were busy feeding people wrong data that Rivers had higher prevalence rate then the national rate which was corrected by NACA in december!

The rate of HIV and AIDS in Rivers is high but please Rhemacare you shouldn't blow it out of proportion. Its not the highest in Nigeria, its high because the government is doing nothing! Even the counterpart funding is being ignored by the governor.
There is no CD4 count machine in Rivers State. They has like 3 before which were not maintained and they all broke down. All the ones they have ever had, none was bought by Rivers State government!
They were all donated by CDC and PEPFAR.

RIVSACA is still waiting for the government to release last year's approved budget, which has been swept under the carpet! RIVSACA is not left out as it plays its politics with the fund meant for PLWHAN,
All these and a lot more make life unbearable for those affected and infected. More especially it increases the workload of NGOs like the Rhemacare but Madam CEO, Rivers is not the highest in the country unless you are looking at negligence by the government, there Rivers is!
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Nurserose: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
@dominiq its very easy, dats why record is kept in d hospital. They communicate with WHO, tell dem d statistics weda its on d increase or decrease.
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why wont they have
Re: Rivers State Has Highest HIV/AIDS Cases In Nigeria by creamoflove: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

Any lady of any age....age is just a number...to love, care and trust is what we are all looking for in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! / COVID-19 Update For September 7 2020 In Nigeria (2617 Tested) / COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.