Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? (6541 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by 4reigningqueen: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
This is just my imagination.
If it happens that on judgement day, we all have to stand facing a giant screen with God,Jesus,the angels and the entire heavenly host to view all that u did before u are judged,how will you feel if

1, You are presently a teacher, and the next person on the line is one of your students and they show you having a mouth action wit another student?

I imagine something like "haaaaaaaa Uuuunnnnncle"!!!

2, you are an usher in the church,the next person on the line is your pastor and they show you keeping part of the offering money in your bra or boxer?

I imagine something like " brooootheeeeerrr tunde,so you did this"!!!

3, your mum or dad is next on the line and they show you sucking p***** or licking p****** ?

Well this one is had to imagine.

Add yours and lets have fun.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by diarra94(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
On that day, every body is for himself, every body has his own sins to worry about.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Did you say let's have fun? This is no laughing matter nigga!

You imagine judgment day and you laugh? I don't know about you, but I believe that just goes to show your very low level of faith! You need God in your life, LOL.

****** I never imagined that, but now that you bring it up I cringe even merely thinking about it!
Imagine, what will it be like when I'm shown wanking?! Embarrassed is an understatement! No English word can qualify to express the situation!!!!!!!!***********

In my faith though I know it is only when you dare to argue you didn't commit the sin that it's shown to you in graphic image, and thankfully, I doubt I'll argue about anything, I'm not the arguing type.

May God forgive us, Ameen Thumma Ameen!

10 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2013
judgement day doesn't exist.

As a Traditionalist, I believe in direct judgemet in this lifetime itself.

I believe in reincarnation.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by charcoalblaq(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Who wants to see that?

The ish i have done in my life.. 'Shaking my head'
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2013
If you can't get your p**** sucked in heaven, then I don't want to go!

Send me to hell with the bad girls. tongue
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2013
God must be a pevert... Who watches and records stuff like that?

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2013
At what point will the movie start?

- at birth?

- when ur ten?

Judgement day and the rapture are lies from the pit of hell...

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Opey4luv(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2013
You be God's P.A Let the day come first joor.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by rayvn(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
judgement day doesn't exist.

As a Traditionalist, I believe in direct judgemet in this lifetime itself.

I believe in reincarnation.
[color=#000000][/color] then u r blind
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2013
i wont, cos i make sure i live everyday of my life,as if it would be the last,and i also ensure i enjoy every bit,cos You only live once.(YOLO).

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2013
rayvn: [color=#000000][/color] then u r blind

just because i don't believe in your jewish fairytales? puhhhleeeeeeease. . tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: At what point will the movie start?

- at birth?

- when ur ten?

Judgement day and the rapture are lies from the pit of hell...

So u believe there's a pit of hell?

18 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by GagaBoy: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Who cares? At that point that is exactly what I wanted to do. Besides My life has been pure entertainment. U either laugh or get wet or a hardon, Every body has done things in close doors its called PRIVACY I think God wuld also respect that too.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Codedrock(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
I think people go laugh die that day.. Most especially our politicians, and i cant wait to see OBJ there.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by johnwizey: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
O boy, see atheist for thread
*hiss nd leave*
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
diarra94: On that day, every body is for himself, every body has his own sins to worry about.
Abi o! But Op you're taking this thing to be a joke. It would be a very serious thing on that day that no one will be able to say "Ahh so and so you did this?"
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by adexsimply(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
and who told you there is ever going to be a judgment day @OP?

you can call me AGNOSTIC
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by DJDOLA(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
U mean sucking punny...no God will fastfoward dat side joor

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Uncle ko,father ni,on dat day u no go knw any uncle,uncle sef no go luk ur side...nobody knws wu u r..u came 2 d world alone,xo u r gona face ya judgement alone..
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
honeric01:

So u believe there's a pit of hell?
Good! Ask him. But he doesn't believe there's a judgement day and a heaven.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by areee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Season films e ni wo tan grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Krisgift(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ewww,i hiss my mouth for some peepz and the way they reason...wel,jes passing with my ferrari.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: Good! Ask him. But he doesn't believe there's a judgement day and a heaven.

Nna, una need sacarsm detector...
Obviously, the bible is a book of fables, the pit of hell included.. Dem dey use am burn manure?
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: God must be a pevert... Who watches and records stuff like that?
John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about
that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.
Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive....
'Jesus'
NEVER MOCK GOD,I'm sorry for ‎u!!

30 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bknight: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
how long will it take to judge d whole world

All those who lived 365BC will wake and join d queue,,,everybody who ever lived on earth...btw how many ppl might dat be? undecided

Hilarious concepts! grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
nony30: John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.......
NEVER MOCK GOD,I'm sorry for ‎u!!

^^^^^
Don't be foolish. And stop posting false stories..

Anyways, anyone can die a horrible death..

Take Jesus for example...

Worshipped God all his life. Was God himself. Got stabbed, flogged, beaten, spat on and hung with nails...

Abraham; circumcised at 99 years old (ouch! )
-Moses; cursed to wander in the desert for 40 years to find the promised land but didnt get to see the promised land
-Hosea; forced to marry a harlot
-Jesus; tortured, beaten, mocked and then crucified like a common criminal at the sides of two criminals
-John the baptist; beheaded and served on a platter
-Mark; died in Alexandria, Egypt, after being dragged by horses through the streets until he was dead.
-Luke; was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous preaching to the lost.
-Paul was believed to have been tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67

https://www.nairaland.com/1310627/response-horrible-fate-popular-atheists#16021070

So stop being silly....

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto:

^^^^^
Don't be foolish. And stop posting false stories..

Anyways, anyone can die a horrible death..

Take Jesus for example...

Worshipped God all his life. Was God himself. Got stabbed, flogged, beaten, spat on and hung with nails...

Abraham; circumcised at 99 years old (ouch! )
-Moses; cursed to wander in the desert for 40 years to find the promised land but didnt get to see the promised land
-Hosea; forced to marry a harlot
-Jesus; tortured, beaten, mocked and then crucified like a common criminal at the sides of two criminals
-John the baptist; beheaded and served on a platter
-Mark; died in Alexandria, Egypt, after being dragged by horses through the streets until he was dead.
-Luke; was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous preaching to the lost.
-Paul was believed to have been tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67

https://www.nairaland.com/1310627/response-horrible-fate-popular-atheists#16021070

So stop being silly....
You can curse all ‎u want τ̲̅ȍ ,I won't get mad and I won't fight for God but I pray God will spare ur life τ̲̅ȍ at least tell nairalanders how great God is.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto:

Nna, una need sacarsm detector...
Obviously, the bible is a book of fables, the pit of hell included.. Dem dey use am burn manure?
Nna I no fit argue. We'll continue to be untill the reality of things dawn on us all.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Baritone(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
As Oscar Wilde said, Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner has a future.. Some things will make you cry, others will make you Laugh..

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Baritone(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
As Oscar Wilde or someone else said, Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner has a future.. Some things will make you cry, others will make you Laugh..
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by orgasticdance: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Do adults stil have these infantile judgement day delusions? Are there man made TV screens in heaven? undecided This is just as man would envision it to be. How anyone can authoritatively say there is an all knowing god and in the same breath know what he thinks is still beyond me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.