Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? (6539 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by frostylook: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Even before the judgement of God will come, think of how a cheating spouse feels n begs for forgiveness when discovered. God's final judgement strikes fear only when u know within yourself that you are in error with Him and don't make amends on that. What you choose 2 bliv is your choice, JUDGEMENT will come, like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by jonathanfred(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
If u dont believe God exist,den u must b in trouble....God said in revelation "he that does good should continue and he who does bad should continue" there would b an invasion soon,earth would be invaded,and there would b revolution,repent now!!!
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by critique101(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: God must be a pevert... Who watches and records stuff like that?

How can you insult God?
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: At what point will the movie start?

- at birth?

- when ur ten?

Judgement day and the rapture are lies from the pit of hell...

If Facebook could keep a record of activities of her million users, how much more, God? #GlobalDatabaseServer. So it's very possible, we all need to live right, and act right to avert God's judgment. smiley
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Both.
Why? Because im not God. I have taken both bad and great decisions in my life. Sometimes in my quiet moments, there are thoughts giant steps/ achievements i have taken/made, all with the help of God, that bring this 'wicked' smile to my face.
Other times, there are thoughts of things past that come to me, and make me call my own name and tell myslef: 'ahh! Ezeed, na wa for you. What were you thinking?'

But all in all, I am maturing, with the grace of God which is already available, I am trying to make better decisions and stay away from things I cant let a third party hear of. God is helping me.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by yuzedo: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
honeric01:

So u believe there's a pit of hell?
ZING!!!!!! grin grin grin
Leave my brother alone, he meant that metaphorically! grin

Well, I'll be proud of my video.. As long as they edit all the vaseline parts embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by AbuMikey(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
I would certainly make heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by kreamidiva(f): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: God must be a pevert... Who watches and records stuff like that?
this is blasphemy! lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by onyeego(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
-Romans 8vs1-2

Only if Christians know who they are cry
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
I waz jst passing 0.,.bt dis ur thread ur made u fell 0n d gr0und nd started lafing.,lwkmd+l0lz=death...hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by tomakint: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
nony30: John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about
that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.
Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive....
'Jesus'
NEVER MOCK GOD,I'm sorry for ‎u!!
WORD! God bless you bro!

4 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by CMGO(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
judgement day doesn't exist.

As a Traditionalist, I believe in direct judgemet in this lifetime itself.

I believe in reincarnation.

Its not about what you believe, its just about facing facts. Judgement day awaits everyone after this life whether you believe it or not
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
tomakint:
WORD! God bless you bro!
God bless ‎u too bro.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
So God no go bless me? grin

Evil people.. angry
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Utter crap......btw if such should happen he'd prolly be watching me jerking off most times.....#mojo thingz.....

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bigfrancis021: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
4reigningqueen: This is just my imagination.
If it happens that on judgement day, we all have to stand facing a giant screen with God,Jesus,the angels and the entire heavenly host to view all that u did before u are judged,how will you feel if

1, You are presently a teacher, and the next person on the line is one of your students and they show you having a mouth action wit another student?

I imagine something like "haaaaaaaa Uuuunnnnncle"!!!

2, you are an usher in the church,the next person on the line is your pastor and they show you keeping part of the offering money in your bra or boxer?

I imagine something like " brooootheeeeerrr tunde,so you did this"!!!

3, your mum or dad is next on the line and they show you sucking p***** or licking p****** ?

Well this one is had to imagine.

Add yours and lets have fun.

At the end of life, the soul leaves the human body or earthly shell and heads for the light. The soul passes through a tunnel of which there's a bright loving light at the end of it, which is our home or heaven. Once the soul enters heaven, he has crossed over.

1)Arrival in the Spirit Home

Once a spirit has crossed over into heaven, it has been met by loved ones, has gone through a life review, and then moves to its spirit home. And with individuals of that consciousness, for that is where your spirit home is--that is where you are as a form of spirit energy, living with other spirit energies of the same consciousness, of the same like mind and thought that you carry as a spirit. Not as you carried as a human but as you carry as a spirit. You are a form of energy that interacts with other energies within your spirit home, not all the time and often you are in your spirit home with your own spirit guides. But you still have interaction with other spirits there. It is not an interaction that you think of like on earth, playing cards or eating together or shopping together or enjoying something together; it is an energy that is communicated without words but with the knowing, an energy that in heaven--the most important thing to it--seeks to find a higher level of its connection with God the Oneness.

Though you have the opportunity to revisit earth with the pleasures that you would have like to have seen, in an energy form such as your late wife wanting to enjoy Disneyland at some point, or as an individual who cares to be with their most current life family during holidays that you are about to approach, you can move in the energy that you are into experiencing those life experiences on earth with those that you continue to love. Generally, though, after you have been transformed from human to spirit you begin to more and more expand your energies, more into your spirit life than into what your human life was. You have the ability to oftentimes help protect your loved ones on earth, but generally when their life is being threatened, their guardian angel is there to help with any type of protection required. But you can always help assist in warning or providing a safer means as an outcome for those who that you have loved. Many times this will happen and you often on earth will wonder about how did that not happen and never realize that a loved one from the other side was helping to protect you. As you were in your spirit family, as we mentioned, you do have connections with them, you have an interaction with them, you help support each and every person within your spirit family.

In your spirit family, energies of only supporting and loving and caring and teaching will be energies that you will experience, for you have left your earth energies and emotions behind and so you do not have to experience fear and hate. And therefore you support each other without judgment and with only trust and love. Within your spirit family you all are essentially at a consciousness level that is equivalent to all others within your spirit family, and so you are all working at the same level of energy.

2) The Life Review

After a period of adjustment and orientation, but before your memories of the recent lifetime begin to recede, you will conduct your own panoramic life review. This carries no judgment and is conducted purely for the learning involved. Because you review your entire lifetime, deathbed repentance does you no good. The only issue is the amount of love in your energy and how you served your fellow men while on Earth. A wise counselor will be on hand to stop you from beating yourself up.

How does knowing that this life review will happen make you feel? That you will be on the receiving end of every harsh word you have ever uttered, and of every mean-spirited act you have ever committed. Of course, you also get to re-experience all the good you did.

If someone once asked you for a favor and you declined to help when you could have, you will get to feel the other’s hurt and disappointment. If you shot a ‘holier than thou’ look at a panhandler in the street or at a homeless person huddled in a doorway, you will experience how it made that person feel – the hopelessness, desperation or panic – because you could have done something but didn’t.

The Golden Rule (treat others how you would be treated) isn’t just a platitude. It’s a Universal Law and a constant reminder that whatever you do (or don’t do) for others, you do (or don’t do) for yourself … and either way, you will get to experience that. Fortunately, this also goes for the loving words and deeds, which hopefully outweigh the other kind.

The purpose of reliving your life is not, however, punishment or even the opportunity to forgive yourself, and there are no judges from whom to beg for leniency. The purpose is to understand and work towards unconditional love. For once you finally cross over fully into the soul plane, you will need this understanding.

Again, it must be stressed that the review is not judgment but an opportunity to see that unconditional love is the only true currency; all else is worthless, counterfeit scrip on the soul plane.

All through the review, the tone is loving and compassionate, and the sense that life is a learning experience, with the review as a natural part of the process. There is no blame, just as you wouldn’t blame a child learning to ride a bicycle for falling off. It’s just part of growth, and a chance to look at your life in a loving environment and examine the things that were “too close up and personal” on the Earth plane.

The being who guides you through your review is infinitely compassionate, for he or she (gender is just for your comfort) knows how difficult Earth lives can be. This allows you to relive shameful, humiliating episodes without feeling shame, blame or guilt. After all, few of those episodes were malicious, and more likely done out of ignorance.

(Infamous characters such as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or someone who preyed on innocence such as a serial child molester, are special cases who resonate with low frequency energy on the soul plane, and have much work to do before they are even ready for their review. Apparently, Hitler is still strutting around those lower levels complaining that history has misjudged him, which is why we have eternity.)

The lesson we can learn from the life review process is that of self-forgiveness. Don’t beat yourself up for transgressions committed in ignorance. The caveat, however, is, now that you know the yardstick is unconditional love, you will know you knew better. Ouch!

The life review goes way beyond watching a movie. There’s one screen for each participant in a drama, but it’s more than just audio and visual; in addition to every thought and emotion you had, you also get to experience the thoughts and feelings of all involved. What does this mean?

Take someone who one day snaps and “goes postal.” Firing an automatic weapon, he storms into his place of work, and kills a dozen people and then himself. He gets to relive that incident through maybe fifty simultaneous tracks. He feels everyone’s fear, panic and pain as they die. From their vantage point, ‘he’ sees himself firing his gun and, in slow motion, ‘he’ sees the stream of bullets coming and feels them slam into ‘his’ body, destroying ‘his’ internal organs.

He thinks the other people’s thoughts and feels their feelings as they die, knowing they won’t see their families again. He is each of his victims—the ones who die and the others cowering under their desks—all at the same time. He also experiences the grief of his victims’ loved ones who will never see their mother, father, son or daughter alive again. Then, when he puts the gun to his own head, the fraction of a second it took his brain to explode can be stretched out for hours so that in his review, he really “gets” the pain he inflicted.

On top of this, he also has the psychological insights as to why this happened. He relives his childhood molestation, which destroyed his boundaries and trust, and made him feel unable to cope. Of course, when his molester crossed over, he got to relive the full outcome of his actions, which includes his own heinous crimes as well as those committed by all those he molested.

The ease with which we experience our own actions from the point of view of everyone we impacted, teaches us that we are all one, part of a super-soul being. The review process also calls us to cease, right now, any thought, word or deed that we might regret, knowing we will have to sit through a replay in exhaustive detail.

As for what’s already happened in your life, you can replay events in your mind and rework them, apologizing to everyone you’ve hurt, but it’s much easier to not create any new karma for which you will later need to apologize. Of course, you will still hurt people by accident – forgetting a birthday or an anniversary, say – but these things count for nothing in the review. What really matters is intentionally and maliciously causing pain, for replays of this are uncomfortable And it’s no excuse to claim, “They hurt me first!” Turn the other cheek, remember.

Those who commit suicide can have an uncomfortable review, too. However, the act was committed in ignorance of the larger picture so it just feels like “a dumb mistake” you regret. They get to experience firsthand the pain and suffering their action causes those left behind. One NDEr reported that her review was like an endless loop, with the events leading up to the suicide and the act itself replayed repeatedly, presumably to drive home the point that suicide is never an option. On returning to her body, she vowed, “Never again!”

You will feel some events and experiences much more strongly than others, depending on your intent at the time and how much energy you put into those events. It also depends on the degree of remorse you felt, and whether you apologized and asked for forgiveness prior to crossing over. Maybe you breezed through life, paying little or no attention to the impact of your actions on others. Or maybe you felt a great sense of responsibility for your actions and great remorse for any negative actions and asked for forgiveness before you crossed over. Obviously, these extremes will lead to very different review experiences.

Also, Earth events are seen very differently on the soul plane. You may feel you did many terrible things while alive, but because you were following a pre-life contract to do them, they were not terrible acts at all. All becomes clear in your life review, as you get to feel what the other person was feeling, from their point-of-view. On the other hand, you may believe that you were a genuinely good person while alive, performing great acts of charity, with much acclaim and publicity. But you may realize that the public works were done for ego-boosting rather from love and compassion. This happened when one wealthy businessman crossed over. He protested when his guide dismissed his well-publicized multimillion-dollar donations as meaningless, until his guide showed him the scene where a woman was at a bus stop, crying because she didn’t have the bus fare to visit her dying son in the hospital. The man gave her a dollar and walked away, expecting nothing in return – an act that counted for far more than all the other donations.

Because most of us are basically good at heart, most life reviews are pleasant growth experiences where souls realize what works and what doesn’t for future incarnations. Any act of love and compassion that affected someone else gives you the opportunity to experience that effect as well. And in most of your life times, you did far more good than you could ever imagine in very small ways that you thought nothing of, as with the bus stop incident.

Most reviews are overseen by a Council of Elders. They are not there to judge, but to support you as you look at the events of your life and how these interactions affected every individual you came into contact with. They are there as comfort based on their greater wisdom and compassion. They are neither male or female, having long ago blended the two aspects.

The purpose of the life review is so that you can begin to release the stuff you don’t want in your soul’s energy such as your emotions to do with your Earth life (guilt, remorse, anger and hurt), a process that will continue for a while. Then you assimilate the energy and experiences you do want to keep into your soul, or core essence.

For those really interested in knowing about the afterlife and the true purpose of life, please visit the sites below:
http://www.deathwithoutfear.com/life-review.htm
http://www.afterlife101.com/
http://www.near-death.com/index.html
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Profeme: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Because there will be judgement day(whether you believe in its existence mr not),there is the need for each of us to live our lives in such a way that we not be ashame when that day comes.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bigfrancis021: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Near death experiences (NDE) are firsthand stories of the afterlife told by people who experienced death only to return due to some unfinished businesses. An important part of the life review for many is the life review in which the person watched his/her entire life play out in front of him. The NDE life review stories give us glimpses of the actual life review, or the so-called judgement day popularly known in Christianity, being conducted in the afterlife.
Below are 3 Near death stories in which the NDEr experienced a life review.

1) David Oakford's Near-Death Experience

In early summer of 1979, David Oakford was 20 years old and having problems dealing with his life situation. His childhood was not designed to enable him to properly deal with life in general. He had no self-esteem and everything he did to find peace within just did not work. He was pretty miserable then and felt lost and unloved. He turned to drugs and alcohol. He needed to find the peace within himself and he felt it calling him. It was at a party that David had an overdose of drugs and had a near-death experience. His near-death experience is one of the most profound you will ever read. I laid down to use the stability of the Earth in an effort to maintain a hold on reality. I knew I had to do that in order to be able to come back down.

The next thing I knew I was riding in my friend's car. I thought we went up north, crossed the Mackinaw Bridge and came back again. We rode past my childhood home and I saw my parents sitting on the porch.

I felt drawn to the trees. I could see and feel their strength. I saw their roots going deep into the ground. I mean I actually saw the tree roots physically reaching below the ground. I told my friends about the car ride after the experience and they told me that the only place I went was to the chair they carried me to after I passed out on the porch.

I did wake up in the chair my friends say they put me in a bit later. When I woke up I could feel the organs in my body working, each one separately as well as all together. I could not see my friends anywhere. I could see in all the rooms of the house at the same time. The stereo was playing the Doors 'Absolutely Live' album, except the volume was way too loud for me. Since I did not see any of my friends around I got up and tried to turn the music down, but could not. No matter what I did the music kept playing. I knew the stereo too. I had a real problem with the noise. It was tearing at me and I could not figure out why nor could I adjust the volume.

I called out to my friends and nobody came. I tried to unplug the stereo but that did not work either. Every time I tried to touch the cord to unplug it I could not grasp it. It just kept on playing 'LA Woman' and the sound rattled my very being.

I ran all over the house calling for my friends, yelling repeatedly that the music was too loud but I was not heard. I pleaded for the music to be turned down. I tried to go outside but I could not feel the doorknob. I could see the daylight outside but could not go outside. I ended up hiding in the bathroom in an unsuccessful attempt to escape the noise. I looked in the mirror and could not see myself. That frightened me greatly.

I went back into the family room and saw my body sitting in the chair. It looked like I was sleeping. I wondered how I could be looking at myself. I got a bit scared then because I could see me from outside of me, from all different angles except from the inside angle I was used to seeing myself.

I was alone. I was confused and very scared. I tried to get back into my body but could not. I could not touch the ground either. I was floating. I rose up into a spot above my body and kind of just hung there. I could no longer move. I called out for help and nobody came. I tried to go out the door but like the stereo I could not touch the doorknob. I was scared and alone and did not know what to do. I did not understand what was happening to me.

I asked God to help me. I did believe in God then, but I was kind of angry at him because of the crappy life I was experiencing. I reasoned that if God were really the omnipotent and omniscient being I was taught he was he would not have let me experience the pain I had experienced throughout my life. I thought that if there was a time I needed God, it was now! I was not disappointed with the result of my plea for help.

I looked over by the door to the outside and saw a beautiful being standing there. His feet did not touch the floor. His feet just blended into thin air. He looked both female and male and was young. I could not tell his/her sex. His hair was curly and he was about my height. He had this glow about him too. The glow was green close to him, then blue, then pure white in the upper areas. He said, 'I am here to help you' but when he spoke his mouth did not move. I did not actually hear him speak with my ears. I felt what he was saying.

When I saw this being and he spoke to me, I was no longer afraid. I actually felt peace and comfort like I had never felt before. I felt the peace I was searching for throughout my entire life. The feeling was very familiar to me, like I had felt it before but not in this life.

This wonderful being called me by a name I do not remember. I told him he must have the wrong guy and that the name he used for me was not my name. He laughed and said that I was a great 'master' and that I had just forgotten who I was. I did not believe him, because I did not really know for sure what a 'master' was then and if I were this great master I would not have had all the problems I had. I felt that I was an evil being because that is what I was told in my life several times by many.

He told me his name, but I do not remember it. He told me that he had been with me always and told me that he knew that I had a very hard life and that he would help me understand why if I really wanted to. He told me that he would help me remember who I am. He said that he would understand if I did not believe him and offered to prove to me that he knew everything about me.

He told me things that I did when I as a child that proved to me that he was always with me. He told me about things I had only thought about. He told me that I could go anywhere I wanted to go and that he would show me how to do it if I wanted him to. He said that if I needed to come back and see my body I could. My body would be fine because I was still connected to it somehow.

When we spoke to each other we did so telepathically. The expression on his face was a happy one all the time.

I told him that I would like to see the pyramids in Egypt as well as the southwest United States. He told me that all I had to do was trust him, think about where I wanted to go, and we would go. I thought about the pyramids and we were there in an instant. I do not know why I chose the pyramids, the thought just popped into me so I went with that. While we were there he told me some things about the pyramids and Egypt that I do not remember now. I really wish I could remember what he explained while we were there because I do know it was highly significant and had to do with humanity's future.

When we finished in Egypt, we went to the southwest United States but flew there slowly so I could see sights along the way. I wanted to see this planet with the eyes I had then. I saw the countries of the Far East and the Pacific Ocean. Night was falling in the southwest US and I could see what the being told me was energy emanating from almost everything I could see, especially the plant and animal life. The energy was strongest in the areas of the land and sea that had the least amount of humans.

The energy was the lowest in areas where there were man-made structures, the cities of the world. The energy I saw came from the human beings that lived in the cities. It was explained to me that humans are the basic producers of energy in cities because of their relatively low vibration level the energy is lower in general. I could see the higher sources of energy in the cities though. I was shown people who had higher energy levels and some of them actually talked to the being I was with. I saw dark souls during the time the being and I spent on Gaia. The dark souls were earthbound spirits who refuse to go to the light. They prey on the energies of humans still in human form and try to use those souls to prevent the evolution of spirit. I was told I was protected from these dark ones as long as I chose to focus on the love in me. The dark ones did not even try to affect us, in fact they gave us nasty looks and went away. I was told I would know these dark ones when I see them and I was told to tell them to go to the light. The light is a porthole to the place all souls go if they choose.

I could see energy around the humans too, all different levels and colors. The being explained the human energy to me. He said that the energy coming from humans is what spirits use to evaluate the spiritual condition of particular humans. He said the lighter and more brilliant the color the more advanced the spirit is. He said that seeing the "aura" around a spirit is useful in determining how much a particular spirit needs to work on his development. He said the higher beings know where to go and what to do to help an earthbound soul so they may advance themselves if they so choose. He told me that all souls have this energy, this is why I could see it on every human I saw. He said that I was of the same energy type as he but my vibration is lower when I am in human form and that in time my energy would raise to match his intensity provided I chose to take the initiative to consciously evolve my soul.

He told me that there is much to this planet that spirits can see which humans do not see with their eyes because their vibrations are so low. He showed me life in the trees that I could see as a spirit but could not see in my human form.

He explained that beings of higher vibration do live on Earth but they are not human, they are part of Earth itself. He explained these beings were the caretakers of physical life on the planet. He said that these beings take care of what we call nature. There are beings that take care of the plant life, the mineral life and the waterborne life. These lower echelon beings work together to ensure that all aspects of nature is protected and remains healthy. When the planet was evolving, these ethereal beings were the ones that kept the balance of nature.

He explained to me that the planet that we call Earth really has a proper name. He told me the Earth is really called 'Gaia.' He said Gaia has its own energy and that Gaia is really a true living being. I asked if this energy could be seen and he said that we have to be away from Gaia to appreciate and see it. He said humans are the ones who can manipulate Gaia's energy through their choices. He said if humans choose to live in harmony with the energy on Gaia, it is good for Gaia. He said if humans abuse Gaia, they hurt Gaia by altering its energy structure. I was given an example of how humans have deforested the planet and reduced the energy available faster than it could be replenished. He said Gaia was very strong but has been weakened considerably since humans have chosen to use the resources in a manner inconsistent with the laws of the universe.

I asked him if we could go into space and see Gaia's energy and he said yes. He said there were no limits on where we could go. I concentrated my thought, trusted, and we then went into what is known as space.

Away from this planet I could see Gaia all at once. It was so beautiful. I could see the aura around Gaia. The aura affected me greatly. I felt a deep love for this beautiful place. I could hear Gaia move and was told the sound was the energy flowing in and out of Gaia. My special being told me that Gaia is the most unique planet because it is designed for humans to live on forever. It was created for a spirit to play, learn, and grow. He said the balance of nature on Gaia allows a spirit to be in human form when a spirit lives in harmony with nature.

Nature exists to compensate for the decreased vibration and was created for spirits to adapt enough to adjust and be in the physical human body while still having access to energy that will help them advance. He explained that humans were designed by God to live eternally on Gaia and are not supposed to 'die.' He said that 'dying' is a human created Earth term that means little in the world of spirit. The reason that humans supposedly die is that they have fallen away from the balance of nature and allow themselves to be affected by what they create that violate the natural laws of the universe. He said that humans have fallen away from living in balance with nature. He said they must relearn about the harmonic balance if they want to survive as a race and live on Gaia forever. He said it was still possible for humans to learn about this harmony and that it is the next overall goal of humans on Gaia. I was told that humans would eventually realize they must restore the harmony but great damage will be inflicted before humans will fully realize what they have been doing to Gaia and work to reverse what they have done.
We traveled past all of the planets in our solar system. Near each planet I could hear the energy just like on Gaia. I saw the auras around each one of them too. I saw spirits on all of them as well. My friend told me that all planets are places for spirits to live, learn and thus evolve. I saw great cities on each and every one of those planets. It was explained that other life in the universe is not readily seen because the beings were all of higher vibration and most spirits in human form have yet to attain the higher vibration required to see them.

The being told me that each planet has a theme for learning and that any of them can be chosen by a soul when we are between physical lives. He said we practice on the other planets to be ready to live on Gaia. He said Gaia is the ultimate experience for a soul. It is ultimate because our souls evolve faster here than anywhere else. It was said that the lessons we need to learn are difficult to learn without having a physical form.

He explained how we pick a physical life on Gaia. He explained to me that I picked the parents I was born to so that I could learn what I needed to learn to grow enough to come back and do spirit work on Gaia after I attain a certain level of growth. He said that I was being told all of these things so that I could help souls come together and return Gaia to harmony.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bigfrancis021: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
He explained some things to me about God that I do not remember. They had to do with the universe and the size and structure of it. I do remember he said that God is not to be seen for he is everywhere. He told me that God loves Gaia deeply, much as a man loves his wife.

He talked about Jesus too. He told me Jesus was a master God sent to Earth to teach humans how to act toward each other and find their way back to the path of harmony with each other as well as with Gaia.

I was told that Jesus is the being that is entrusted by God to ensure that souls evolve. He said that Jesus is of the highest in vibration than any other soul. He said that God holds Jesus in the highest of favor because he was the best example of what humans need to do. I then got to see Jesus. I saw his light. Jesus' light was the purest I have ever seen. There was no need for words. There were only love feelings that I cannot even begin to describe.

I was told that loving one another is what souls need to do in order for peace and harmony to be the standard on Gaia.

I was told that there is a hierarchy in the universe that is dedicated to preserving the harmony of the universe. I was told that humans are an integral part of this harmony and that the free will we have is a part of souls that allows humans to provide service to the universe.

After he explained those things to me I was able to see our whole solar system all at once in full color. The planets were all in a line and I could see all of them from Pluto to the sun. I felt very blessed and very important. I was given this great gift and I did not really understand why. There I floated, a being that went out his way to inflict pain on other souls, yet I was never asked about what I had done. In fact I was given the honor of being given answers to questions most people wonder about all of their lives.

I thanked this loving being for explaining and showing me what he did. He told me that there was more for him to show me if I was ready to experience it. I told him I was ready. I did not know why I was chosen but I was not about to question why. It just seemed small to me then.

We started to head back toward Gaia. We went to a place in the shadow of Gaia. It was a great city in the clouds. The city had these beautiful white buildings as far as I could see. I saw spirits living there all of which had vibration but no real physical body. These inhabitants went to and from the buildings - going to work and play too. I saw a place where spirits went to get what I thought was water. There were no vehicles there. Spirits seemed to get around the same way my being and I got around, by flying.

The city had no boundaries that I could see. This was a place full of life of all kinds. There was nature there, many pure plants, trees, and water just like on Gaia but more pure. Nature there was absolutely perfect. It was untainted by human manipulation. This place was just like Gaia only without the problems and negativity. I felt that this was what is called heaven in Earth terms.

I saw spirits going to and from the Gaia and the city. I could tell the development of the spirits going to and from by the energy they emanated. I could see that animals came to and from Earth just like humans do. I could see many spirits leave Gaia with guides and could see spirits returning to Gaia without guides. The being told me that some of the spirits passing were the ones that were doing the work with humans on Gaia. I could make out the type of spirits that were doing the work and the spirits that were coming to the great city to become replenished to eventually go back to Gaia to experience and further evolve. I could feel the emotions of the ones coming back for replenishment. I could feel that some of them were sad, beaten and scared, much like I felt before my being came to me.

My being took me into one of the larger buildings. Inside I saw many spirits working. They were doing things similar to jobs on Earth. When we walked by the spirits, they looked at me. I think they were checking me out because of the being I was with.

We went upstairs and I saw spirits that knew me. They greeted me and asked me how I was doing. They gave me advice of which I do not remember. I thought I was going to be given a job there, but the being knew I thought that and told me that there was something I needed to do first.

I was ecstatic. I was in heaven despite everything I had done during my life on Gaia. I was experiencing what most people only dream about. The love I felt there was the same love I felt when I saw Jesus. I had been searching on Gaia for what was really the same place I was in then. I was searching on Gaia for the feeling I was feeling that very moment. I had found what I spent my whole life searching for. I was truly happy. I was home and I knew it. I was ready to stay and do whatever work I was given to do.

My being took me to another building that was special. It was bigger than the rest and had the greenest foliage I had ever seen growing on it, decorating it like a shrine. We went inside a set of double doors that glowed with life. The inside was decorated with a wood paneling that the being told me was "living" wood from the trees that grew at this wonderful place. He led me to some big double doors and told me to wait on this bench while he went inside.

A bit later he came out of the room. He told me to go into the room and said he would wait for me and to not worry. He cautioned me to ensure that I was truthful with the beings in the room. He said they were not judges, rather they were the ones who evaluated a soul's development based on a soul's history. He told me to remember who I was and to refrain from fear. I knew I had to leave this being sooner or later but I was glad that he would wait for me. I was a little scared to leave him, but I felt that I was protected and knew that I would be protected here.

David's Life Review
I went in and saw a group of several spirits seated at a table. The table was made of the glowing wood and was perfect in every way. The spirits around this table had the highest vibration I had seen so far with the exception of Jesus.

I looked at these beings and recognized them. I do not know where I recognized them from, but they all had a familiarity about them. They just looked at me.

All of a sudden, I saw my parents on Earth before I was born. I saw how they came to be together and watched them have my brother and sister before me. I saw their positive and negative sides and evaluated them according to what I knew I needed to do on Gaia. The beings asked me how and why I picked these particular parents and asked me to tell them. They said I knew how and why I picked them and asked me to tell them why. I do not know where it came from but I did tell them how and why and they agreed with me. I picked them to help them on their path as well as to achieve my learning.

I saw my soul go to my mother and go inside of her. I saw myself being born from an observer standpoint as well as having the actual experience. I proceeded to see my entire life from the observer point of view and from the points of view of those my actions affected. I felt the feelings they felt that directly resulted from things I had done to them. I saw both the positive and the negative things I had done as they had truly happened, nothing was left out or presented inaccurately.

I experienced the harshness of being born again. I experienced leaving heaven and the transit to Gaia. I saw myself as a helpless infant who needed his mother for everything. I experienced my father's love as well as his anger. I experienced my mothers love, her fear and her anger as well. I saw all of the good and bad from my childhood years and re-experienced what I had done then. I felt all of my emotions and the emotions of the souls I had hurt as well as loved. From all of this I learned that it matters deeply what choices I make on Gaia.

I learned just how powerful we humans are and how we can affect each other in positive and negative ways. It was amazing to see how my innocent actions had such a powerful effect on souls that I had no idea I was affecting. The experience was one that I will never forget. I experienced the whole spectrum of feelings of my life in a relatively short period of time as we humans see it. Where I was, time did not really exist.

I could see how I became what I had become on Gaia and why I became that way. Everything I did in my life affected the evolution of the souls around me. I saw the reasons for all of my actions and understood why I did what I had done. There was a place for all of my positive and negative actions. There was no action that was necessarily wrong, but there were actions I took that did not enhance positive growth. I was both a victim and a beneficiary of my actions. This was not a fun experience to go through. I could see how wonderful it could be if one chose to act to affect other souls positively most of the time.

Afterward, the beings in the room asked me questions about what I saw and how I felt about my life up to then. I knew that I had to provide an honest assessment - I could not lie. I hesitated when they asked me whether I affected others more positively than negatively. I thought about lying.

These beings knew what I was thinking and I had to tell them that I felt that I could have done a better job on Gaia. I knew what I had come to Gaia to accomplish and was well on my way to doing that but I knew I was not finished yet. They agreed and told me that I still had many things to do and that I may want to go back and do them. I was told it was understood how difficult it would be for me but it was necessary for the universe for me to finish.

They said that it may be wise to go back and live my life how I had originally planned it.

They said I had set lofty goals for my life on Gaia and the events in my life were achieving the goals I had set.

They said that I originally came to Gaia to learn and share with others using the gifts that I have accumulated over several lifetimes.

They said that I am needed on Gaia to help souls bring themselves and Gaia back to harmony.

They said that I have great potential to affect other souls, to help them grow and that Gaia is the best place to do that. I was told that the events I had experienced thus far were preparing me to make a large contribution to the universe and that my experiences were not to be considered personal attacks in any way. I did not want to accept that, I wanted to stay, I told them that.

I told them I was tired and wanted to stay because life on Gaia is hard and unforgiving. I felt that going back would be dangerous for the universe because I was not advanced enough in my spiritual evolution. They said that was precisely why it would be in my best interest to go back to Gaia.

They said I was more advanced than I give myself credit for.

They said that it was possible for me to stay but I would need to finish my work on Gaia sooner or later. The type of work I was destined for can only be done on Gaia. I could stay if chose to but I would only be prolonging the completion of what I needed to do for this universe.

They explained the fastest way to finish my work would be to go back to Gaia as soon as possible.

I was stunned to say the least. I resorted to bargaining but it was no use. I still did not like living on Gaia and did not really want to go back. These beings understood me but remained firm. I had a decision to make that was really the hardest decision I would ever make.

I did come back to Gaia and am now living the life that I was (later in the experience) told I would live. Believe it or not, I ended up shelving this experience away, classifying it as a really vivid "trip." It was not until I evolved more that I realized the gift I was given.

I share this experience now because I feel it can, if so chosen, spur thought and foster choices that affect the planet in a positive way.

If I learned anything from this experience it was that every choice I make is duly recorded, noted and will return later, when I leave here again.

My goal is to save people the pain that I felt in my review and hasten the evolution of humans on Gaia, helping Gaia as well as the universe.

Again, I wish you all of the love I feel in my heart and I give this love to you.

David Oakford now talks of his return to Earth

I am one who had a near-death experience and was given a choice to return to this planet in a physical sense again. I chose to return out of love for this planet, a love so great that I would give up the slot I have 'back home.' I did this also in order to help to heal the place through the sharing of what I was shown of the in-between and through the choices I make, (hopefully loving and kind ones).

Without the free will to return I would not be here in the physical doing what I am doing. The physical pain, war, poverty, pestilence, horror, rape, murder, abandonment etc, etc, etc. that is here on this planet is the result of humans coming here and making their free choices in order to learn and evolve. Unfortunately learning does tend to create a mess at times and the physical pain etc. etc.. is a part of that mess. It makes sense to me that the same free choice concept is instrumental in cleaning up the mess.

I liken it to camping and choosing to clean up or not clean up the mess one makes. If you choose to clean up your mess, this helps the planet to stay as is because one does not contribute to the mess. If one does not clean up it adds to the mess. If one cleans up their own mess and then some it contributes to healing the planet.

In my near-death experience I was also shown that there are many souls in 'heaven' who are more than willing to come to this place regardless of the state it is in. I was shown that if I did not choose to return I would be in the schools that exist in heaven, working toward the growth I need to accomplish regardless of the form I am in. That was an attractive choice to be sure except that I had a problem with how long it would take me to grow enough to do what my soul wishes to do. (I have a burning desire to experience other places in other universes and to do that I need to grow more.) The prerequisite for that is ensuring that my soul has the IQ for it.

It is my understanding that a soul can choose to remain in heaven and operate on the level he/she (whatever) is on to infinity, but I seek more because I know without doubt that there is more.

At any rate, the idea remains that for this place to start feeling and looking like heaven is to create the love felt there here. I would like to see that on this planet and I know it can be done. If I need to, I will come back here all over again to make it happen.

http://www.near-death.com/oakford.html

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bigfrancis021: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
2) Betty Eadie's life review experience:

I was led to a room, which was exquisitely built and appointed. I entered and saw a group of men seated around the long side of a kidney-shaped table. I was led to stand in front of them within the indented portion of the table. One thing struck me almost immediately; there were twelve men here - men - but no women.

The men radiated love for me, and I felt instantly at peace with them. They leaned together to consult with each other. Then one of them spoke to me. He said that I had died prematurely and must return to Earth. I felt them saying it was important that I return to Earth, that I had a mission to fulfill, but I resisted it in my heart. This was my home, and I felt that nothing they could say would ever convince me to leave it. The men conferred again and asked me if I wanted to review my life. The request felt almost like a command. I hesitated; no one wants their mortal past to be reviewed in this place of purity and love. They told me that it was important for me to see it, so I agreed. A light appeared to one side, and I felt the Savior's love beside me.

I stepped to my left to watch the review. It occurred in the place where I had been standing. My life appeared before me in the form of what we might consider extremely well defined holograms, but at tremendous speed. I was astonished that I could understand so much information at such a speed. My comprehension included much more than what I remember happening during each event of my life. I not only re-experienced my own emotions at each moment, but also what others around me had felt. I experienced their thoughts and feelings about me. There were times when things became clear to me in a new way. 'Yes,' I would say to myself. 'Oh, yes. Now I see. Well, who would have guessed? But, of course, it makes sense.' Then I saw the disappointment that I had caused others, and I cringed as their feelings of disappointment filled me, compounded by my own guilt. I understood all the suffering I had caused, and I felt it. I began to tremble. I saw how much grief my bad temper had cased, and I suffered this grief. I saw my selfishness, and my heart cried for relief. How had I been so uncaring?

Then in the midst of my pain, I felt the love of the council come over me. They watched my life with understanding and mercy. Everything about me was taken into consideration, how I was raised, the things I had been taught, the pain give me by others, the opportunities I had received or not received. And I realized that the council was not judging me. I was judging myself. Their love and mercy were absolute. Their respect for me could never be lessened. I was especially grateful for their love as the next phase of my review passed before me.

I was shown the ripple effect, as they described it. I saw how I had often wronged people and how they had often turned to others and committed a similar wrong. This chain continued from victim to victim, like a circle of dominoes, until it came back to the start - to me, the offender. The ripples went out, and they came back. I had offended far more people than I knew, and my pain multiplied and became unbearable.

The Savior stepped toward me, full of concern and love. His spirit gave me strength, and he said that I was judging myself too critically.

"You're being too harsh on yourself," he said.

Then he showed me the reversed side of the ripple effect. I saw myself perform an act of kindness, just a simple act of unselfishness, and I saw the ripples go out again. The friend I had been kind to was kind in turn to one of her friends, and the chain repeated itself. I saw love and happiness increase in others' lives because of that one simple act on my part. I saw their happiness grow and affect their lives in positive ways, some significantly. My pain was replaced with joy. I felt the love they felt, and I felt their joy, and this from one simple act of kindness. A powerful thought hit me, and I repeated it over and over in my mind:

Love is really the only thing that matters. Love is joy!

I recalled the scripture that said, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10), and my soul was filled with this abundant joy.

It all seemed so simple. If we're kind, we'll have joy. And the question suddenly came out of me: "Why didn't I know this before?"

Jesus or one of the men responded, and the answer was ingrained in me. It sank into the deepest part of my soul, changing my outlook on trials and opposition forever: "You needed the negative as well as the positive experiences on Earth. Before you can feel joy, you must know sorrow."

All of my experiences now took on new meaning. I realized that no real mistakes had been made in my life. Each experience was a tool for me to grow by. Every unhappy experience had allowed me to obtain greater understanding about myself, until I learned to avoid those experiences.

So the review quickly changed from a negative experience to a very positive one. My perspective of myself was changed, and I saw my bad deeds and shortcomings in a multi-dimensional light. Yes, they were grievous to me and others, but they were tools for me to learn by, to correct my thinking and behavior. I understood that forgiven sins are blotted out. It is as if they are overlaid by new understanding, by a new direction in life.

My review was over, and the men sat in stillness, radiating their absolute love for me. The Savior was there in his light, smiling, pleased with my progress. The men then conferred again and turned back to me.

"You have not completed your mission on Earth," they said. "You must go back. But, we will not compel you; the choice is yours."

Without hesitation, I said, "No, no. I can't go back. I belong here. This is my home." I stood firm, knowing that nothing could ever make me choose to leave."

One of the men spoke, also firmly. "Your work is not complete. It is best that you return."

I was not going back. I had learned as a child how to win a fight, and now I employed all those skills. I threw myself down and began crying.

"I won't go back," I wailed, "and nobody is going to make me! I'm staying right here where I belong. I'm through with Earth!"

Jesus stood not far from me, off to my right, still glowing in his brilliant light. He came forward now, and I felt his concern. But mixed with his concern was a sense of amusement. He still delighted in me, understanding my moods, and I sensed his empathy for my desire to stay. I arose, and he said to the council, "Let us show her what her mission involves."

Then turning back to me he said: "Your mission will be made known to you so that you might make a clearer decision. But after this, you must decide. If you return to your life on Earth, your mission and much of what you have been shown will be removed from your memory."

Reluctantly I agreed and was shown my mission.

Afterward, I knew that I had to come back. Although I would hate to leave that glorious world of light and love for one of hardship and uncertainty, the necessity of my mission compelled me to return. (Betty Eadie)

http://www.near-death.com/eadie.html
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by bigfrancis021: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
3) Laurelynn Martin's Life Review

I couldn't see with my eyes or hear with my ears, yet I instinctively knew that it was "Wills." I heard his smile, saw his laughter and felt his humor. It didn't make sense, but it made complete sense. We were separate but we were also one. It was as if I had come home and my brother-in-law was here to greet me. I instantly thought how glad I was to be with him, because now I could make up for the last time I had seen him before his death. I felt sad and a bit guilty for not taking the time out of my busy schedule to have a heart-to-heart talk with him when he had asked me to. I realized I was not being judged by him but by myself. I was in his position – dying, wanting to say goodbye to those I loved, and then meeting people like myself not "getting it" – not getting that all the achievement, money or recognition in the world cannot be taken with you when you die. The only thing you take with you is the love you give away.

Wills gave love away his whole life. In a sense he was ready to leave our physical world and continue his work in the spiritual world. People, like my sister, who were left behind without their beloved, sometimes didn't understand. I would have to remember to tell Gwen about my discovery.

The ones who depart are in a loving space with much guidance, understanding and purpose. Their wish upon departure is not to bring sorrow and grief to others but to honor the divine plan. It is their time for transition, for the continued development of their soul. Many times, the departed loved one will work in ways to help, serve and guide others.

Wills' gentle guidance allowed me to view my innocence. I understood, instantly, life was about people, not pursuits. I was putting pursuits first as a means to seek approval and love from people. Once I understood, I forgave myself for my actions and in the act of forgiving I received love in abundance.

By giving love, one receives and experiences a tremendous love from the universe.

Wills was like the "Spirit of Christmas Past." By reviewing my past, I was brought to new places of discovery within myself. Many events were shown simultaneously. I recalled two examples. When I was five years old I teased Tammy Fowler, another five year old girl, to the point of tears. I was now in a unique position to feel what Tammy felt. Her frustration, her tears, and her feelings of separateness were now my feelings. I felt a tremendous amount of compassion for this child. I was Tammy and needed love, nurturing and forgiveness. My essence gave love to both of us – a love so deep and tender, like the love between a mother and child. I realized by hurting another, I was only hurting myself. Again, I was experiencing oneness.

The next incident was similar. I had made fun of Billy Bradley, a scrawny, malnourished asthmatic kid. He died when he was seventeen years old from a cerebral aneurysm. He seemed to be in the realm of existence I was in. Yet, still I was not sure where I was. When Billy was twelve, he had written me a love letter that I rejected. I was experiencing his pain which became my pain. At the same time, I felt a tremendous amount of love for this boy and myself. My contact with him went beyond the physical and I felt his soul. He had a vibrant, bright light burning inside of him. Feeling his spirit's strength and vitality was an inconceivable moment especially knowing how much he physically suffered when he was alive.

The message was clear. The message was – LOVE.

Above and beyond anything else, one must first learn to love oneself non-judgmentally and unconditionally. Then one will actually love all people and all things the same way.

I realized how important people were in life, how important it was to accept them and love them. And I finally understood the old Mohegan Indian saying I had heard when I was in Girl Scouts, "Never judge another squaw until you have walked a mile in her moccasins."

As I reviewed my life with Wills, my judgment prevailed and I remember thinking, "I've done worse things in my life." My question was answered before I finished my thought.

All events in your life are significant. To bring an understanding of all things, even the experiences which you consider insignificant, will bring you to places of great awareness and compassion.

By the time my review was finished, I understood. I was aware of an almost cathartic release. I experienced emotion without the physical signs of tears. It brought me to a deep place of understanding and compassion. I never took the time to think how my actions affected others or how I treated myself. I felt a grieving for all my unconscious actions. With awareness of my unaware state, I released all the grief I had ever caused and joyfully moved into forgiveness.

Other thoughts were conveyed and I remember thinking, "Wow, now I get it. Everything about our existence finally makes sense." I had more questions for Wills. The transference of information was immense and reassuring. He kept saying, "All is known. You have simply forgotten."

I didn't feel like I knew anything; yet, there was a place in me that knew everything. I asked Wills if I could stay. He said, "It's not your time yet. There's been a mistake. You have to go back."

I remember thinking, "Okay, I'll go back, but I can get back up here."

At that same instant his thoughts were mine, "You can't take your own life. Suicide, for you, isn't the answer. That won't do it. You have to go back and live your life's purpose."

I responded, "I understand, but I don't want to go back."

Wills' thought came to me again, "It's okay. We're not going anywhere. We'll be here for you again." His last communication was, "Tell your sister, I'm fine."

With those final thoughts, I felt myself going back, dropping downward through darkness. I was not afraid. Instantly, I felt myself slam into my body.

http://www.near-death.com/martin.html
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by solotutu(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
hmmm actually there would be nothing like that...cos every1 wud be scared jittery as to what his/her fate maybe right dere...even of som1's vidtape show em doing d worst sin/a wicked act every1 wud be on OYO, said in d bible every1 stand one b4 God to be judged not in group/category...u wont even av tauts of laughin/doin amebor...trust me...lets all be prepared for dat day...Lawyer no dey dere ohh
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Bigfrancis021,nice one there!

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Most people choose not to believe in GOD because they claim there is no proof. But the real truth is that they refuse to believe because they don't want to be accountable to anyone for their action.

But we can see clearly that everything that has to do with time receives a judgment and reward at the end.

Example. We watch a football match, the first whistle goes off and the match starts, later the final whistle goes off and the match ends. What happens between the first whistle and the last will determine the final result. Someone of some people will have to give the judgment.

Example. An election takes place from the start time to the end, someone gives judgment at the end, based on what happened between the start time and end time.

Example. An exam starts and people start writing, finally the exam ends. The judgment is given by someone based on what the person wrote between the start time and end time.

We also sow a seed, and at the end of a time a result is produced.

Now it is clear that everything that has to do with time , has a result at the end.

How come we choose to believe that our life will have no end result? When we are born, it is our start time, and when we are dead, it is our end time. Why do we think there will be no judgment of what we did from the birthday to the end?

So we choose not to believe because we don't want to account. But as long as we r in time, we will all account one day.

So better retrace your steps if u feel the result you get at the end won't be favorable. That is why the bible says "Judge yourself, so that you will not be judged".

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by churific(m): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2013
It depends on who else will be watching.

I already know what I did in life so if I'm the only one watching it, it would come as no surprise to me. But obviously, it's always a mix of both for everyone regardless of who you are.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Ty207: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2013
bknight: [s]how long will it take to judge d whole world[/s]

All those who lived 365BC will wake and join d queue,,,everybody who ever lived on earth...btw how many ppl might dat be? undecided

Hilarious concepts! grin

if it will 0nly take calculator to calculate trillion within second how much God
if it will only take seconds to connect your calls worldwide how much God
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by swtcharissa(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2013
musKeeto: At what point will the movie start?

- at birth?

- when ur ten?

Judgement day and the rapture are lies from the pit of hell...
Does ur type realy still exist?
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2013
CMGO:

Its not about what you believe, its just about facing facts. Judgement day awaits everyone after this life whether you believe it or not

hahaahhahahah judgement day is FACT?! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

what do you think im one of those illiterate villagers whom you can feed any childish myths and ill believe it?! grin grin grin grin

REINCARNATION IS FACT! jusdgement day is myth. lies.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
swtcharissa: Does ur type realy still exist?
coolBoss
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by kennafols(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
It is appointed unto man to die once, and after this the judgement. Your so called argument will not stop the judgent day.......... JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
a combination of both.

I think I would find some of my most embarrassing
or shameful acts to be quite comical tbh grin

esp. if i die an old (wise)woman. I'd probably ask myself "why did i let it happen"
and then laugh at my past reactions/attitudes during or after the situation.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Utter crap......btw if such should happen he'd prolly be watching me jerking off most times.....#mojo thingz.....

lmao. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bigotry Of Atheism / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.