Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? (6538 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PearlyJay(f): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Its really shocking to see how people react to the truths about our existence. May God's infinite Mercy open all blind eyes before the end of time and may those who get a kick in doubting or insulting God have the grace to ask for forgiveness because as we all know, it is better not to be born to miss heaven. @ nony30 God bless you bro. You couldn't have said it better
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
^get out of your dreamland. THis worlld is not made up of only blind christians. there are other people here too.

May the Gods help you.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pagan9Ja...just out of curiosity..
in your opinion is it possible for someone without a tribe to convert/revert to paganism?
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2013
^
No. Its not possible. Its the harsh truth. However that doesn't mean mixed/tribeless people will end up in hell or something. theres no such thing as hell or that sorts.

mixed people can help restore religion too by helping tribals to revert and by helping preserve the tribes,propagating against intermariage and they too can try to promote and adhere to Paganism.

However this requires a great deal of self-restraint and big self-sacrifice. it is the only payment for the mixing committed in the past. Its highly unlikely it will ever happen. Most mixed people seek the downfall of the tribes (and Paganism as a reult) anyways and wish us to intermix. :/

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^
No. Its not possible. Its the harsh truth. However that doesn't mean mixed/tribeless people will end up in hell or something. theres no such thing as hell or that sorts.

mixed people can help restore religion too by helping tribals to revert and by helping preserve the tribes,propagating against intermariage and they too can try to promote and adhere to Paganism.

However this requires a great deal of self-restraint and big self-sacrifice. it is the only payment for the mixing committed in the past. Its highly unlikely it will ever happen. Most mixed people seek the downfall of the tribes (and Paganism as a reult) anyways and wish us to intermix. :/

AHHH! i see. wink

btw i am mad at you for that picture! angry
what was that all about mehn? undecided
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Apart from some of the w@ancking, pörn and lies I won't be embarassed. I'll be feeling nostalgic.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

AHHH! i see. wink

btw i am mad at you for that picture! angry
what was that all about mehn? undecided

ah that one. .

I was just displaying my culinary skillz! wink

btw I got a ban till June 12 for that. by the Great Mukina.
Re: Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
I don't think something will b shown to me tho , anyway I don't care not at all .in fact i don't even think about dying, I never do that I live my life ....thats all .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Original Manuscript Of The Injeel (bible) Found In Turkey / Signs Of A Mature Christian / The Bigotry Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.