Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (28889 Views)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
babyosisi: I am sure boys are on standby incase looting begins
Do they have flat screen TVs grin

If they are indeed involved in terrorism,their stores ought to be looted down to the fish head in their freezers

Nonsense!
seconded the place should be looted

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Meet hot girls and rich guys - atlast your dream has come tru. this is a network designed 4 yall. hpe u all wud enjoy http://www.9jabuddie.com/
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Criticize wisely and stop displaying your ignorance here,Lebanese are not Arabs.

@OP

Why is everyone surprised when it was the same people in power in the past that gave these foreigners absolute power in Nigeria ? The simple truth is that for Nigeria to be good,it invloves Nigerians to take that decision and stop relying on foreigners whether western or Arabs to build the country for them because these foreigners have their own foreign policies which was never intended to progress Nigeria but their own indigenious countries.
please school me. I often count all the islamic nations of the middle east as Arabs including Iraq and Iran. My bad anyway. Apologies.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Cruxxy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
*solid*:
Thanks for d info, lemme go to Ceddi and do my shopping.

Which day u begin dey go ceddi plaza? Nobi karimo market u dey shop before? Mtcheeewwwww!!
Unless u wan go take pishure as usual
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
babyosisi: I am sure boys are on standby incase looting begins
Do they have flat screen TVs grin

If they are indeed involved in terrorism,their stores ought to be looted down to the fish head in their freezers

Nonsense!
lol, idi bad o

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by lacasa: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
They went to "raid"

#... Raid a supermarket undecided

(Wow!!! Wen u just thot u heard it all)

FOOLISHNESS
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Fhiminana: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Belief me you guys, these lebanese and Arabs are doing more harm than good to Nigeria and its people. They employ and underpay Nigerians, and some are permanently on probabtion or contract basis with no one to rescue them habbba. I don't know what labour union is doing fa.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Criticize wisely and stop displaying your ignorance here,Lebanese are not Arabs.

@OP

Why is everyone surprised when it was the same people in power in the past that gave these foreigners absolute power in Nigeria ? The simple truth is that for Nigeria to be good,it invloves Nigerians to take that decision and stop relying on foreigners whether western or Arabs to build the country for them because these foreigners have their own foreign policies which was never intended to progress Nigeria but their own indigenious countries.

Some are arabs.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
these guys are Europeans...think like one...act like one...they are very intelligent...they dont joke with work***** anyone of you that has worked with them will understand...the years they have been here they have employed many in their own small way...blame the leaders for all this labour shit happening now, if they invested on the youths...no one would have been slaving now...well sha the millatory rules of the past actually helped in many ways giving them leverage mind you Carlos Slim is also one of them. institutions in nigeria should be strenghtened....creative minds in nigeria should be encouraged and more opportunities.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by chima014(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

Chima014 you should be called Chima419, your report is false. Amigo supermarket was not raided this Saturday morning, but sealed off Friday night by the SSS. Those who are rejoicing about it should be ashamed of themselves because this supermarket employ a lot of Nigerians. I advise our government to be fair and just because Mr. fawaz is not the exclusive owner of Amigo Supermarket, but a co-owner.

You must be one of them. I promise u that the Laws of
our Land will catch up with u guys soon.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by tunapawizzy: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
*solid*:
Thanks for d info, lemme go to Ceddi and do my shopping.
U wey be say na Mararaba market u dey do shopping u come dey form amigo/ceddi here, my God is watching u o
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by henrysam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
What most of us don't know is that most of the people in govt use these foreigners to launder money hence the opportunity given to them to do series of business in naija either genuine of counterfeit. Even most of these lebanese are not qualified engineers but you see them awarding contruction contracts to them.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
henrysam: What most of us don't know is that most of the people in govt use these foreigners to launder money hence the opportunity given to them to do series of business in naija either genuine of counterfeit. Even most of these lebanese are not qualified engineers but you see them awarding contruction contracts to them.
my thoughts exactly, if you check the most corrupt and greedy individuals...its a blackman or nigerian. well i am not surprised either, you will only expect this kind of decisive action from a GEJ govt. SSS i am very sure had known deal with these people all along why are they taking action now??
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by sandilo: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Passed through there some forty minutes ago and can confirm dat the soldiers and other masked men in bullet proof vests are still there. Saw some lebanese looking guys in a coaster bus in front of d sealed supermarket.

Wanted to take pictures but fear catch me, I quickly comot b4 story change!

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
chima014: Following the latest recovery of Arms in the residence of Co-Owner of Amingo Supermarket and Wonderland Amusement park Mr. Fauzi Fawad. The SSS and soldiers have raided and closed down the popular Supermarket in Wuse II-Abuja on Saturday Morning and make some arrest.

Was only able to get one picture because I was warned by a soldier not to take any picture when I went closer to the scene.

You still disobeyed and took the photograph. Okay.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by cutiepie01(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Capnd143: All terror cells must be deactivited in Naija! Habah! I think its time the military created a top secret covert anti-network to infiltrate all known terrorist orginasations, gather inteligence, and deploy same for actions, all terrorist organisation local or foreign in one way or the other poses a threat to National security.
.Very intelligent contribution.You sound like you're a fan of Nikita and Jack Bauer
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by chima014(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
okpara ugo:

Read d last sentence again.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Ayatullah(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
chima014:

You must be one of them. I promise u that the Laws of
our Land will catch up with u guys soon.

First admit you are a liar by reporting a false SSS and Soldiers' raid on Amigo Supermarket this Saturday morning. Before the law catches up with me you must have rot in jail. I have nothing to fear of the law because I am not a liar like you.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
sandilo: Passed through there some forty minutes ago and can confirm dat the soldiers and other masked men in bullet proof vests are still there. Saw some lebanese looking guys in a coaster bus in front of d sealed supermarket.

Wanted to take pictures but fear catch me, I quickly comot b4 story change!

Yeah, there's a tall guy in black or dark blue balaclava staring at anyone who drives by. And the soldiers extend up to H-Medics. Those ones are busy buying bootleg Cd's and chatting about with one finger on their AK triggers. Funny.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by otokx(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Innocent until proven guilty, the guy in question being a co owner may not even be involved in the day to day running of that place. Do they even have a court warrant for a search?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
this is not the picture of amingo super market in wuse 2. stop lying my friend. hhahbah.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by crisycent: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
I would love for this man's throat to be slit in public according to their stupid religion.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
okpara ugo:

that is not the photograph of amingo super market in wuse 2 abuja. op is a blantant liar.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by surveyProf(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nice move by the SSS and other forces #00008B
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by sparkwil(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
So damn pathetic dat there is some kind of competition btw sunni extremists(al-qaeda's BH) and shia extremists(hezbollah) on terrorismsad
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Elgaxton(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
So did they discover anything in the supermarket?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by lajaja(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

Chima014 you should be called Chima419, your report is false. Amigo supermarket was not raided this Saturday morning, but sealed off Friday night by the SSS. Those who are rejoicing about it should be ashamed of themselves because this supermarket employ a lot of Nigerians. I advise our government to be fair and just because Mr. fawaz is not the exclusive owner of Amigo Supermarket, but a co-owner.

Judging by your name, why am I not surprised that you would rather have the Lebanese go free than have the DSS/soldiers do their work?

So if Boko Haram co-set up a factory for instance, DSS/soldiers should not check it out because Nigerians are employed there? And when they start the killings, would it be Chinese people that would be killed?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Lebee4(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Diasporan:
OP na wa for you sef.Na you snap the place still yet you nor fit spell the place name well.All the same nice one for the info

Still Yet.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by iyatrustee(f): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
torhuke:
that is not the photograph of amingo super market in wuse 2 abuja. op is a blantant liar.

undecided
You sabi d place so?

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Cruxxy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
torhuke: this is not the picture of amingo super market in wuse 2. stop lying my friend. hhahbah.

I doubt if u ve ever been to abuja

2 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Bawss1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why do people keep calling the place AMINGO when it's AMIGO?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by UluemeFrank(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
In Iran, Saudi Arabia, India, China, North Korea, Egypt, Irak and even Afganistan the home of terrorists, people like these Lebanese and all boko Harams with the same offenses are sentenced to DEATH without an option of pleading. Nigerian judges are so corupt that they will pardon these terrorists after little tips from their 'oga at the..' and even if they are sentenced they will earn just 2-3 years imprisonment with a concurrent runnings... what a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.