Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (28890 Views)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by gibelu77: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Diasporan:
OP na wa for you sef.Na you snap the place still yet you nor fit spell the place name well.All the same nice one for the info

Didn't your teacher teach you that 'still yet' (used by you in your comment) is bad English and amounts to tautology? Examine yourself before you examine others.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Meristem: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mehn, the DSS guy there was in an all black outfit, carrying a gun that looks like stuff straight out of a science fiction flick. his face except mouth n eyes covered with a black sock...the guys were not smiling at all. how u manage take the snapshot sef?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by victorv12(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
They should close down the f*cking store. The goods they sell in that store are too damn expensive...The only thing I'm going to miss shutting down that supermarket is their ice cream...that ice cream ain't bad!!
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by iyatrustee(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
victorv12: The only thing I'm going to miss shutting down that supermarket is their ice cream...that ice cream ain't bad!!

I prefer grand square ice cream cos dat their ice cream nice screama apology!
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by victorv12(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Grand Square ice-cream is not bad but it's too small!!
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by autchman144(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tolexander: Is ok!

They should have plenty of arms even from the name Armingo supermarket!

i see u're among those pple dat call it "amiNgo"
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why is everyone surprised when it was the same people in power in the past that gave these foreigners absolute power in Nigeria ? The simple truth is that for Nigeria to be good,it invloves Nigerians to take that decision and stop relying on foreigners whether western or Arabs to build the country for them because these foreigners have their own foreign policies which was never intended to progress Nigeria but their own indigenious countries.

Wait, what are you trying to say, that it's not a good idea to ask a foreign country to spy on the emails of our own citizens on our behalf?

By the way, Im asking this question on behalf of Uncle Jonah.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by SKIPCY(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
I buy ice cream from dat supermarket like everynite.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by sage2(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2013
Some wise managers and accountants don hammer be that o.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by dust144(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2013
They should also check wonder land too
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by badmeat(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2013
Ayatullah:

Chima014 you should be called Chima419, your report is false. Amigo supermarket was not raided this Saturday morning, but sealed off Friday night by the SSS. Those who are rejoicing about it should be ashamed of themselves because this supermarket employ a lot of Nigerians. I advise our government to be fair and just because Mr. fawaz is not the exclusive owner of Amigo Supermarket, but a co-owner.
sorry pumpkin head!terrorism nor be moi moi case

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by zetel95(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2013
Wuked.P:
from d 1st day i heard about that i wanted to tell the employees there to start looking for another job bt i forgot kai.... Wat a mistake
are u sure you are not an informat to the crimina
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2013
now lets ask ourselves this question can a nigeria build a place like wonderland, roxy amusement park, kano, Amigo supermarket where a lot of nigerians will be employed?? will our banks or FG and leaders allows a nigeria to float, start and run gargantum enterprise such as these? will nigerians patronise them?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by chuksdouglas(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2013
cry[color=#006600][/color] nigeria security agent is going beyond
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by banki(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
So where was the sss police cUstoms army immigration when the weapons were brought in?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by devour129: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: I am sure boys are on standby incase looting begins
Do they have flat screen TVs grin

If they are indeed involved in terrorism,their stores ought to be looted down to the fish head in their freezers

Nonsense!
in some so called civilized world , there shops would have been raided by now ! And they say we are uncivilized. The supermarket is still intact
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by dasparrow: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aggrippa: now lets ask ourselves this question can a nigeria build a place like wonderland, roxy amusement park, kano, Amigo supermarket where a lot of nigerians will be employed?? will our banks or FG and leaders allows a nigeria to float, start and run gargantum enterprise such as these? will nigerians patronise them?

What are you driving at? Did you not read that the owner of these businesses are using part of the money to fund terrorist activities thereby helping to cause instability in the country? Is it when these evil foreign investors turn the whole Nigeria into Afghanistan that you will know the danger and threat they pose to Nigeria as a country?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Ayatullah(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
devour129: in some so called civilized world , there shops would have been raided by now ! And they say we are uncivilized. The supermarket is still intact

Barawo, ole, so you want to loot the supermarket?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Hearme(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ken_Jak: Kudos to the army and the sss. May God be with you.

You harsh oh... what of police, immigration, customs and civil defence
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Solowande(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: like say you get money to do chopping
hw dat one tak concern u
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Solowande(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
good one but wat happen next?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
devour129: in some so called civilized world , there shops would have been raided by now ! And they say we are uncivilized. The supermarket is still intact

Ummm.... so because your security operatives dont know proper procedure--- or theyre setting the stage right to ask for the right bribes--- now make you civilized?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Vires: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2013
torhuke: this is not the picture of amingo super market in wuse 2. stop lying my friend. hhahbah.

Says who?

That is Amigo
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by rafcrown(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tolexander: Is ok!

They should have plenty of arms even from the name Armingo supermarket!
ARM-in-go.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by kc2dey: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
I do not regard this as foreign investor that we need.....what a stupid employment are you giving to 50 people to βε̲̣̣̣̥ bombing thousands of innocent souls Whoever defends this terrorist sponsors here in the name of employment will die prematurely and rot in hell...
The supreme document we have in Nigeria Iڪ the constituion binding to all. There Iڪ freedom of worship. J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ don't know why these extremist muslims refuse to grow.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by craigj: 2:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Diasporan:
undecided undecided Now i know Illiteracy is cancerous

Na wah ooo!! Person no fit crack joke again.. Which one come be illiteracy for here.. Oga abeg cool down..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC / Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.