Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. (5932 Views)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
All Rights Reserved:

This work exclusively belongs to the author and is
protected under Nigerian copyright laws.
The Title, thoughts, plot, characters, settings,
quotes and all its contents are properties of the
author.

No part of this work; either in parts or in whole
should be reproduced in any format; electronic or
otherwise without permission from the author and
the Administrator of nairaland or the Moderator of
literature section of nairaland.

Reach the author via yunusgbolahan@yahoo.com or dygeasy@gmail.com or 08134634636

THE SAVIOUR: The Flee from the Unknown Terminator

Dedicated to lovers of mystery around the world and to everyone who reads this.

"Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy"
... F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
CHAPTER 1

He hid in the trees, covered by the darkness he waited for her. He was sure she would walk through the road and he felt particularly that no one seemed to be in sight even though it was only minutes past eight o'clock in the evening. He had been there for thirty minutes and there was no backing out. If it didn't happen then, he knew it wasn't going to happen in many days' time. A luxury of time he couldn't afford. He had marked her already to be his first victim. Of course she had to be. The girls' names have been arranged alphabetically on his list and no way was he going to skip a name or miss his schedule. He held tightly the jack-knife on the pocket of his coat and waited patiently- something he was used to already.

She trotted along the deserted road looking right and left as if she expected to see something. She kept looking around her with a sense of foreboding but she kept going anyway. "This road is unusually quiet tonight. I should have asked Sam to walk me home. Damn my pride." She caught herself talking to herself. Something she only ever does when she's nervous or cooking up a lie to cover her many night-outs and wild acts. Only this night it was the former because her dad actually gave her the go-ahead to attend Tracy's birthday party and eight O'clock being the latest time she had to get back to the house. Twenty minutes past eight can be explained. She resolved in my mind and focused on the main thing worrying her; the eerie silence that came with the darkness. Who could blame her? Her best friend had died the previous month under somewhat mysterious circumstances and as much as she knew what the circumstances were, she'd never told anyone. From time to time, she always felt her friend was behind her so she had every reason to be extra-carful and wary. He kept walking, glancing back occasionally.

He spotted the silhouette as soon as she came within view and he moved slightly ruffling small plants and waking them from their slumber. It seemed at first she heard the ruffle because she turned and listened for a while before she continued walking. He lightened his steps and then on second thoughts decided against it since she was still going to know he was there. He crouched and positioned himself where he could easily walk out straight in front of her. When she moved closer, he walked out and she gasped in shocked surprise.

"You scared me," she said. "What are you doing here alone?"

"Waiting for you." He answered.

"Me? Why? Anything the problem?" She asked puzzled.

"I need answers," he responded calmly.

"Answers to what?" She asked, still puzzled.

"What killed Amy?" He said moving closer.

"Now you're really scaring me," she said fearfully as she took in a putrid stench of alcohol oozing from his mouth as he spoke. "I don't know what killed Amy," she said without the least trace of conviction. "I know you're drunk. Just calm down okay?" She added.

"Now you're lying," he said. Anger gradually seeping into his emotion. He held her hand and forcefully drew her towards himself, back to him and put his arm across her neck holding the knife close to her face. "What a betraying friend you are. You're not telling me something I'm sure and I'm afraind I'm going to kill you."

"Killing me won't bring you answers. Will it?" She asked defiantly putting up a good front as a fearless little lady. She was scared though.

"Of course not. But it would make the other girls talk," he said in ragged breathing. "Now don't fight it." He said and tightened his hold on her neck.

"We- swore to se-cre..." She managed to say but couldn't complete the sentence before life was snuffed out of her. He limp lifeless body fell against him and he dragged her into the bush by the road. He brought out the knife and inscribed the letter 'D' on her arm and beneath the letter 'D', he inscribed the letter 'A' and made the star sign on the letter 'A' with the blood that gushed out of the gash. Feeling quite satisfied, he interlocked her two hands and placed them on her stomach and closed her eyes with his hands. He left the scene as quickly as possible and walked to his truck which was parked several yards away.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Oga nice work ....
U c foreign number u scared to pick up o grin ...cheiiiiiii.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
nadia_SA: Oga nice work ....
U c foreign number u scared to pick up o grin ...cheiiiiiii.
thanks... lol.. You got me working maths in my head... Nice voice btw..
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dygeasy: thanks... lol.. You got me working maths in my head... Nice voice btw..
thanks sweet .... Ur nice too hey... And don't call that numb Abeg ...unless u want to be my stepdad grin
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm Nadia and dygeasy? Calling and flirting? Ikechuckwu must hear dis.

1 Like

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmm Nadia and dygeasy? Calling and flirting? Ikechuckwu must hear dis.
lol... Badosky *whispers*.. Chill na! *hands her a blank cheque*

We're good righ?
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks sweet .... Ur nice too hey... And don't call that numb Abeg ...unless u want to be my stepdad grin
lol... stepdad?
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dygeasy: lol... stepdad?
Yes my moms number na
@ idowu its nothing na..jus gettin to know my campaign manager hehe
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
nadia_SA:
Yes my moms number na
@ idowu its nothing na..jus gettin to know my campaign manager hehe
oh yeah.. Your mum's.. Very well.

Idowu so you see its strictly business! gringrin
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2013

"Irene, did you see my eye pencil anywhere?" Vicky asked.

"Of course not. You know mine is more expensive than yours," Irene replied.

"Let me use yours then. I'll look for mine when we get back from the party," Vicky said. Irene handed a cosmetic pencil to Vicky

"Just hurry up, the both of you or we're gonna be late." Sade warned.

"By the way, where's Debbie?"

"Yeah, that's true. She's supposed to be here already." Sade said bringing out her phone to dial Debbie's phone number.

"Maybe she's with that her boyfriend. Is it going through?" Irene asked.

"Yeah it is but she isn't picking up," Sade answered.

"Maybe they're both fvcking we can't tell." Irene chipped in.

"Not everyone is like you, we can tell." Vicky retorted eyeing her.

"You don't have to dull when you're with a diicckkk. They're meant to be fccked." Irene said.

"Shut up w.w.w and let's get going. Debbie will catch up with us later if she wants to attend the party." Vicky said.

"W.W.W?" Sade said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, world wide LovePeddler," Vicky explained and Sade burst out laughing.

"Of course and I'm proud. At least I'm not a pretender and it pays my bills. Now you're forming holy holy when we all know for how long you longed to fcckkk Chike's diiiccckk." Irene said.

"Keep quiet idiot," Vicky said throwing a teddy bear at her.

"C'mon, let's get going. There's no good girl anywhere." Sade said picking up her bag.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
CHAPTER 2

He parked his truck some metres away from the parking lot. It was a long time before he found the spot where he parked. "Bloody idiots." He muttered under his breath. He hated noise, the more reason why he doesn't go to parties. He was in no way a social person. If he wanted to drink, he did it alone in his room without necessarily having people around him. He had no close friends except the people he worked with. The only people he had around him were his immediate nuclear family members and these were the people he really loved and cared about. He watched the three girls get out of the car and sway their hips in walking towards the bouncer at the entrance of the club-house. He was determined to wait for as long as he had to and with his truck well concealed in the darkness of the night save for the colourful lights from the sign post on which the name of the club-house was written, no one would suspect someone was in his truck or pay any attention to it. He got out of the truck and walked towards the club. He went inside and made his way through the dancing crowd to the bar.

"Rum please?" He said over the blaring noise from the people and loudspeakers to the bartender.

"One second," the bartender said and turned from the counter and returned with a small bottle of rum. "That's all we've got."

"Yeah, its okay," he said and took the bottle.

"Enjoying the party?" The bartender asked in a friendly tone.

"No," he replied.

The bartender looked at him puzzled "how could you possibly not be enjoying a great party like this? We've got really pretty girls. Would you mind...?"

He didn't allow the bartender finish his sentence when he slammed his palm with money on the counter and gave the bartender a long cold stare. He jumped off the tall stool he was sitting on and made his way through the dancing crowd out of the club. He got back into the truck and drank out of the bottle. He felt the hot drink trickle down his throat and tears welled up in his eyes. "Is this really the best way to handle this?" A voice asked in his head.
"Damn!" He slammed his fist on the steering wheel. He didn't plan on killing anybody but he is always filled with revenge anytime he sees anybody connected to Amy's death and isn't willing to talk about it. He had made a vow to himself that he would take proper care of Amy with all he had, his life inclusive and her death as a shock as it came to him, he knew within himself that her friends knew about it. He would not rest until he finds out who killed Amy.

He lifted his head up and one of the girls came out of the club house with a guy. He wiped off the tears in his eyes and watched the pair get into a car and seconds later, the car's body started bouncing up and down.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2013

"Fools," he muttered and kept watching.

Ten minutes later, they both got out of the car and the guy went back into the club house. He got out of his truck and strode to where the car was parked in the parking lot. The girl sat on the backseat with her legs on the ground and the door open.

"Ade, it that you?" She called out.

He walked quietly around the car and she gasped in surprise when she saw him. "Who are you?" She asked. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at her. "What do you want?" She tried again. He was so close to her that she could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Oh God, you're drunk. Just have your way please. Don't hurt me." She said and laid on the car seat pulling up her short skirt.

"Are you still Hot? I am not here for that," he said and pulled her back to her feet. I want answers, real good answers." He looked into her eyes and said.

"Answers to what?" She asked in fright and pain as his hands were already clutched around her neck and she was almost choking.

"Who killed Amy?" He rasped.

"Amy?" She shuddered as the word escaped her mouth. "I- I don't know."

"Of course you don't," He said, his arm clutching more tightly around her neck. The wish to kill stronger now.

"No I don't," she said in a whisper as her voice trailed off.

"You could just tell me and save me the stress of killing you." He implored and he flipped open the jack-knife which had been and always was in his pocket. He held it to her face.

"Let me go," she protested, more in a pleading way and made signs of difficult breathing. She couldn't scream because she was battling for air. Her handbag was in the backseat of the car and her inhaler was inside. The inside of her head was burning, her eyes got misty with tears and she could hardly breathe. "I'm dying please." She pleaded.

"Not a chance, tell me and you'll live."

"No I can't," she managed to say and she felt her legs give way beneath her. She slumped in his arms and threw up her arms flailingly pointing to the backseat but her attacker was too uncaring to care about whatever it is she was pointing at. She was dead within seconds. He didn't release his hold on her neck. The alcohol was taking its toll.

He brought out the knife and inscribed on her arm the letters 'D', 'I', and 'A', with the letter 'A' bearing the star sign on top of it. He let her to the ground and quickly walked away to his truck. It didn't take tem minutes. He drove away.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2013
I've got my eyes on this
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2013
I love the story! More like a book I read ages ago, fire on!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Subscribing
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Mynd_44: I've got my eyes on this
hmmm yeah! Welcome on board!! cheesy
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Mynd44: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: hmmm yeah! Welcome on board!! cheesy
I made a decision about that stuff and mailed you....that is also part of the reason why I am watching this
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2013
Obinnau: I love the story! More like a book I read ages ago, fire on!
could be but this is from the top of my head.. Sail with me anyway!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2013
teeo: Subscribing
you won't regret it.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
I made a decision about that stuff and mailed you....that is also part of the reason why I am watching this
thanks. Thing is this isn't the story I told you about. I aint putting it up here yet. I'm new here and I wanna make an impact first. Gonna put it up here real soon. Thanks for your consideration!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
CHAPTER 3

He turned up the volume on the television. Two pictures were being shown side by side and he heard the newscaster saying;

"Two girls, both aged 20, from the same school have been found dead with certain letters inscribed into their skins." One was found in a bush by the road leading to her house while the other was murdered in the parking lot of a club house. Suspects have been arrested and are being interrogated by the local police. The police chief in his statement has promised to fetch out the person or people that committed these crimes and he has said the police will work with private investigating units to ensure proper and accurate investigation. It looks like we have a serial killer on the loose. We'll give you more information as things progress. My name is..."

He turned off the television and picked up his cup of coffee and settled into an arm chair and sipped the hot, steaming coffee. Then his phone rang. He hurried to get to his phone and answer the call, spilling some of the coffee on his boxer shorts.

"Holy shit," he cursed as he felt the hot liquid sting his dccckk. He clutched his groin area as he answered the phone. "Hello boss mi," he said into the mouth piece.

"Hello Tony, how are you?" The voice on the other end said.

"Fine," he responded wincing in pain.

"Did you read the papers?" His boss asked him.

"No,"

"Then you didn't hear about the murdered girls?"

"I watched it on the news moments ago." Tony said.

"Nice. You need to come in later today. We're working on the case with the police." His boss said.

"Okay sir, I will." Tony said.

"6:00pm fine by you?"

"Sure no problem." Tony said.

"See you later then. Take care," his boss said and hung up. He dialled another number and it was answered after the third ring. "Hello honey," the voice at the other end said.

"Hello Tracy, I won't be at home by 6:00pm today. Could you make 8:00pm free?"

"No problem. But what is the name of the one coming over today? Is it Becky or Jenny?" She asked him.

"C'mon, cut the crap. I have some business to attend to so I'm gonna be busy then." Tony said.

"Its all good baby. I'll see you at eight," Tracy said.

"Alright," he said and hung up.

"I'm scared o," Vicky said in fear, tearfully.

"Me too, beacause I wonder why anybody would want to kill Irene and Debby." Sade said.

"First it was Amy, then Debby and Irene. I don't think we're safe." Vicky continued.

"But Amy wasn't murdered." Sade interjected.

"Ehn ehn? Then what do you call that? Remember she was..."

"Shush your mouth, someone's coming." Sade cut in and walked to the door.

"Good afternoon," Two men dressed in casual wears greeted her.

"Good afternoon. What can I do for you?" She asked looking over the men's shoulders and sees a police car parked in front of the house. She at once knew what the came for but she still waited to hear him out.

"Miss Sade Johnson?" One of the men asked her.

"Yes," she nodded and opened the door wider for them to enter the house.

"We're from the state's police department and I'm...," one of the men stared and brought out his identity card.

"I know." Sade cut in rather quickly to the shocked amazement of the two men.

"We're here to talk to you about the deaths of Irene and Debbie. We learned the were your friends." The other man said.

"Yes, they were." Sade said and burst into tears with vicky also bursting into tears and the both held each other.

"This is a bad time. We'd probably come some other time." The man said and the two girls nodded. The two men walked out of the house and Sade watched them leave through the window. Vicky was still crying when Sade joined her and put an arm across her shoulders.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to us," Sade assured.

"You really think so don't you?" Vivky looked up at her in bewilderment.

"Hm hm," Sade nodded and wiped off a drop of tears glistening her eye lashes.

"You're silly." Vicky said and rested her head on Sade's shoulder.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013

In a large conference room at the police headquaters, some men were seated round a table engrossed in serious discussion. Tony sat beside his boss and stared at the file in front of him which contained information about the murdered girls. He listened to all what the were saying. All the men seated at the table were experienced and he gave them utmost respect. He never spoke out of place or order. His boss too had total confidence in him over the years since he got hired by the Lewis Agency. He had proved himself worthy of heading any investigation and the friendship between him and his boss was a very strong one that it was difficult to tell Deji was his boss except one listened to their conversation.

"Tony, aren't you going to say something?" Deji asked when he noticed the concentrated look and silence from Tony.

"Hmm... Yeah, there's really nothing much to say. Its clearly stated we have no leads on this case. All we can rely on are the results we get from forensics." He responded.

"Yeah right and that's why the police is handing over the case to your agency and him here, Inspector Mike will be working with you." The police chief said. "Deji has told me quite a lot about you and we're counting on you to pull this through." He added.

"Yeah, I'll try my best," Tony responded.

"Goodluck," the police chief and and all the men took turns shaking hands with one another.

In the car, on their way from the police haedquarters, Tony was at the wheels and an awkward silence ensued between him and his boss.

"Erm... Where do you really intend to begin your investigation?" Deji cleared his throat and asked.

"Honestly I'm still trying to figure it out," Tony replied.

"And I wonder why you're unusually quiet this evening," Deji observed.

"Nothing. This is a complicated case with no leads. I'm just trying to concentrate. And my dccck hurts. I spilled hot coffee on it this afternoon." Tony responded.

"Haha, how come?" His boss asked laughing.

"See forget jor," Tony said trying hard not to laugh himself.

"Just update my as you progress. I'll get down at the next junction," Deji said still chuckling.

"You're going home straight?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, sure where else?"

"You won't be seeing her tonight?" Tony asked.

"Who are you talking about?" Deji asked.

"You sure as hell know who."

"Yeah right but I'm not seeing her tonight. We had a misunderstanding two days ago." Deji finally said.

"Awww," Tony said in false sympathy. "Wanna talk about it?" He quickly added.

"Not exactly. Definitely not with you. Take care son." He said and got out of the car.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2013
So sweet! Killer hunting himself, how cool could it have been to be included in the investigations himself! Fire on bro.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tony smiled as he watched his boss walk up the road leading to his house. He remembered when he just got hired by the agency. His boss meant a lot to him, he was his mentor and father. His boss had grown to like him and take him as a friend and confidante. Five years ago as a man of twenty-five years old when Tony just got into the Lewis Agency as a trainee agent, his boss' daughter had been kidnapped shortly after the death of his wife. The kidnappers demanded for a huge ransom for the release of his boss' daughter as all his wife's inheritance was left for him and their daughter. Single-handedly, Tony tracked down the kidnappers and rescued the girl without a hair on her head hurt. Since then Deji took him as a personal friend and Tony rose in ranks quickly that within a year he was deputy director of the agency and head of field Ops.

He started the car and drove off and headed home. He got to his apartment located in a Government Reserved Area in the town and parked his car in the garage. It was some minutes before eight PM and he took some time before getting out of the car. Tracy would be inside he was sure and he could really use her presence because his brain was spinning madly. He needed to figure out where to start the case from and first of all he has to make some phone calls.

He got out of his car and went up the stairs to his apartment. His guess was right, Tracy was around and he smelled something cooking. His stomach rumbled. "Hello, I'm home," he called out.

"In here," Tracy called out back.

"Someþhing nice for my stomach," he said when he entered the kitchen and planted a kiss on Tracy's lips, picking up a fried piece of snail in the process.

"Hey! Yeah, for your stomach but not until well cooked," she responded in protest.

"Yeah fine, its alright," he said and picked another piece. Tracy made to talk but Tony quickly said, "don't bother, it won't make any difference. The boy is simply hungry. How was work today anyway?" He asked.

"Right about time yóu asked, selfish boy when you were so concerned about your stomach,"

"Sorry babe, I asked anyway." He said smiling.

"It was fine. Stressful as usual but I survived it and here I am."

"That's nice. So how's that your secret admirer or is it you that's crushing on him?" He asked.

"What was so improtant that you had to go out and change our plans?" She asked him, ignoring his question.

"Just some business I had to attend to," he answered.

"Indeed," she said dryly. He didn't blame her for being so sceptical about his movements or whatever he told her. Especially not after she had...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by luscioustrish(f): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2013
I'm definitely following this....
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2013
luscioustrish: I'm definitely following this....
yhaaaa!! cheesycheesy
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2013
*continues*

... Especially not after he had been caught once with a girl in his room. Once. And Tracy naturally assumed he always did that behind her even though that was his first time of doing such and it wasn't even pre-planned. The lady was someone he picked up one rainy evening on a deserted road, the one leading to his house. She was waiting for a taxi but none was coming because of the weather. He happened to drive by and he offered to give her a lift. He found she was going farther than he was, hence he took her in for a cup of tea so that the rain would subside a little and he'd drop her off as the weather was so bad that it affected visibility. They had hardly gotten inside when the lady started shedding her clothes which wasn't making things easy as he had envisaged. She demanded for a towel which he gave her and she declined his offer of hot tea or coffee, opting for gin instead. "What kind of lady demands for alcohol on the first day with a strange guy?" He asked himself. She was not at all whom he thought her to be. There were piercings and tatoos in the strangest parts of her body and even her way of taking the alcohol dazed him. She downed gulp after gulp of the drink in quick succession. He thought her to be a student but she wasn't acting like one.

He needed no invitation before her moved close to her as she was sitting across him on a stool in the kitchen clad in just a towel wrapped loosely around her body. Before he knew it, his hand found their way through the towel and groped her br...easts and the towel loosened itself and dropped to the floor. He began sucking her bre..ast and inserted his finger into her pu$$$y. She threw her legs around his and held on to him tightly. He carried her into his bedroom and dropped her on the bed taking off his trousers in the process. He slid into her without much ado and with the weather and the alcohol mixed together, she was something he couldn't give a name to. She at first was surprised at his size but she later adapted and began urging him to go faster which he did. He was deeply absorbed by the action that he didn't know when the door knob turned and there standing was Tracy totally drenched from hair to shoe-soles. She turned back and left immediately. It took a lot of pleading and persuasion before she agreed tó take him back and if not for the help of Deji, she probably wouldn't have taken him back.

"I'll back, I've got some calls to make," he announced and went to his bedroom and brought out the file on the case. He dialled the forensics department's number and the phone was answered after some rings. "Hello," a shrill voice said at the other end.

"Hello, good evening, Detective Tony here."

"Oh, yes Agent Tony I've been expecting your call," Dr. George said.

"Is that Dr. George?" Tony asked.

"Yes yes, Dr. George," he confirmed.

"I was just calling to ask about the two girls' murder, you found anything yet?" Tony asked.

"Hmmm, yes. Could you meet me in my office tomorrow by noon?" Dr. George asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there." Thanks.

"Goodnight," George said.

"Goodnight" Tony said and hung up.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by purpinkx(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
Followed
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
purpinkx: Followed
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by An0nimus: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2013
I think you did a double post @ one pointsmiley Nice work still.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choices / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman / N20,000 UP FOR GRABS!!! The Afritalks Short Story Writing Contest 2016!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.