Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. (5936 Views)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2013

"Yeah, Tony began. "The two girls that were murdered were friends. Everybody knows that. I talked to one of the girls' parents and they told me there are five of them who are friends, as in a group. Three of them are dead now."

"You mean there's been another murder we don't know of?" Phillip asked.

"No, she died before the two girls and I have a feeling the deaths are connected." Tony said.

"Tell me more." Phillip urged.

"According to the girls' parents I talked to, I learnt theirs was a group of five girls. DIVAS they called themselves and if you observed the details of the murdered girls, some letters were written on the girls' bodies."

"Yes? I've been pondering on that too. The letters are not the same though." Phillip said, bringing out photographs of the girls' corpses. He stared at them for some seconds. "Now this is all coming together. DIVAS you said right?"

"Yeah," Tony responded.

"Debbie is dead, Irene is dead. What's the name of the first girl that died?"

"Amaka." Tony answered.

"And on the first girl, Debbie, the letters 'D' and 'A' were written on her."

"That's right."

"On Irene, letters 'D', 'I' and 'A'."

"Yes."

"And the girls who have 'V' and 'S' as their initials are still alive?" Phillip asked.

"Yeah as at yesterday. Or has any other murder been reported?" Tony asked.

"No. Which means we have to know why the letter 'A' for Amaka was written on both girl when we know its neither of their names." Deji pointed out.

"Yes. I think the two deaths are connected to Amaka's death." Tony said.

"So we need to find out what killed Amaka, see of we can pick up a lead." Deji put in. Phillip looked thoughtful.

"Yes. I'll find out where Amaka's family lives and head there ASAP." Tony said.

"And we find a way to protect the remaining two girls. Because it seems the letters the killer is writing on the victims will only be complete after the last girl of the group has been killed." Deji added.

"We'll see about that." Phillip said...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2013

"And the suspect in your custody, may I interrogate him?" Tony asked.

"Yeah sure, you can. Infact right away." Phillip said and picked up the telephone on the long conference table. "Constable Peter, get the suspect on the girls' murder case ready for interrogation." The three of them got up and went out of the conference room. Moments later, Tony was with Ade who looked so pale and sunken one would say he's a condemned criminal ready for execution but he's a suspect afterall. He eyes were locked on Tony's with plea in them.

"I'm Agent Tony and I wouldn't like you to waste my time or yours. I know you'd like to get somewhere comfortable to rest: either your cell bed or bedroom bed. You'd prefer the comfort of your bedroom, I know right. But I need your help to make that happen." Ade kept staring at him. "How did you get to know Irene?"

"I didn't get to know her, Ade started with an unsure voice. "We hooked up in the club on the night she died."

"So you met her at the club, took her out, raped her and strangled her. Killing her in the process. Right?"

"No I swear I didn't do any of those. She was a 'runs' girl and she agreed to be my acquaintance for the night so we ended up together."

"Your acquaintance for the night. You both were meant to spend the night together, yer you still did a test run on her. Why?" Tony asked. Phillip chuckled outside the room.

"She was drunk and I was pretty wasted myself so..."

"You killed her unconsciously." Tony interrupted him.

"Yes... I mean no. We had s£x and that was all." Ade responded, confused. "I went back into the clubhouse and I came back to find her dead." He added.

"Why did you go back inside?" Tony asked.

"I went to pick up a wine bottle I had paid for from the bartender."

"You were not high enough right?" Tony asked.

Ade kept quiet. "See the thing is I didn't kill her. Allow me to call my lawyer please. I'm not talking until my lawyer gets here." He said.

Tony was surprised at the sudden surge of confidence in him. That was his fault. He allowed it happen. Tony went out of the room and turned to Phillip. "A doctor will be here to draw fluid from his body for DNA sampling. Allow him to call his lawyer. I'll update you as I progress.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
CHAPTER 7

"Hello, I'm Agent Tony," he said when a young pretty-faced girl appeared at the door. "From the state's police department."

"Good afternoon. Can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Yes, may I come in?" She stood out of the way and allowed him into the house. "Miss Sade Johnson I believe?" Tony said and swung round to face the young girl who just finished closing the door and was walking towards him.

"Yes, that's my name." She replied. "And please call me Sade." Tony nodded.

"So you live here all alone?" Tony asked, taking a brief surveying look round the small living room.

"No."

"Who else does?"

"My mum."

"Just her?"

"Yes."

"Where's she now?"

"She should be at work."

"I see. What about your dad?" Tony asked still pacing round the room.

"Don't go there please. What do you want? I've got things to do." Sade said, getting impatient.

"Oh, Sorry. Like I said earlier, I'm Agent Tony from the state's police department and I'm here concerning the death of your friends." Tony said. "Sit down please." He added. He was offering her a seat in her own house. Sade took a seat on a couch while Tony settled himself on an armchair across her. "You know Irene and Debbie are dead don't you?" Tony started.

"Yes." Sade responded in a shaky voice.

Tony blinked. He didn't want to have in his hands an emotional outburst yet again. If only the answers he needed could be provided in clear tones without sobs or sniffs in between, then he'd be able to progress more rapidly. "You know they were murdered don't you?"

"Yes I heard."

"Do you have any idea about why they were killed or who could have committed these crimes?"

"No, I don't have any suspects in mind nor do I know of any reason why someone would have killed them." Sade responded.

"Okay. We have reasons to believe their deaths are connected to Amaka's death." Tony paused for effect. She stiffened in her seat and her face flushed. "And we also think you're not safe. So I'll appreciate every little bit of information you can share with us."

"But Amaka died last month. How then are their deaths related?" Sade managed to ask.

"That's what we're trying to find out." Tony replied solemnly.

"I - I don't know how they're related but I have no grudge with anybody so why should anybody be after me?"

"Don't be naïve. Debbie and Irene didn't see their deaths coming. If they did, they'd have done something to avert it and of they knew something about Amaka's death we'll never know now. That's why you're the only one in the position to help." Tony said.

"But I don't know anything." Sade said.

"Fast- Rewind to the day Irene died, you were together right?" Tony devised another tactic.

"Yes," Sade nodded.

"What thing worthy of note happened before she died?"

"We were at a party and we were all dancing when we discovered she was missing." Sade answered.

"Before you left for the party, did anything happen?"

"No." Sade responded thoughtfully. "But Irene and Vicky were in an argument about a missing eye pencil." She quickly added.

"And they fought?"

"Not really."

"Threats? Did they find the eye pencil?"

"They didn't threaten each other. Just a normal girls argument and we ended it jokingly. Till we left for the party the eye pencil wasn't found."

"Okay," Tony drawled. "Where does Vicky live? Put it down there." He added, cutting out a piece of paper from his small notebook."

"Here take." Sade handed back the piece of paper after scribbling on it for some seconds.

"Thanks. So tell me, what killed Amaka?" Tony threw the question at her.

Sade stiffened yet again. "Death." She replied after regaining her composure. She was being sarcastic.

"I know. How did the death come?" Tony asked ignoring the sarcasm.

"We learnt she was a little bit sick and she died without recovering."

"Just that? Nothing else?" Tony asked.

"Just that." Sade confirmed.

"Alright then. I'll be on my way now." He said standing up. "Make sure you're careful. Don't open the door anyhow to strangers. Even me you let in the other time without caution." Tony advised. "Also here's my phone number just in case you remember anything."

"Thanks." Sade said dryly.

Tony walked out of the sitting room. He knew Sade was hiding something. That's left for him to find out.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2013

He kept thinking about his conversation with Sade as he started his car and drove away from Sade's house. His phone then rang "Hello,"

"Hello honey, could you come pick me up from work? My car's down and it won't get fixed until tomorrow. Please?" Tracy said at the other end.

"Okay fine. I'll be there soon. Give me thirty minutes." Tony said into the phone as he revved the car into reverse. He took a last look at the house which was surrounded by different types of plants; most of which were banana trees and flowers. He drove away. Tracy's place of work was a construction company. The company ran an interior decorations sub-firm and Tracy worked as the chief decorator or the head of the sub-firm. Tony hadn't been there in months and that was when he moved into his apartment and was trying to give his apartment a new look. Tracy led the team of decorators into his home and then had signalled the beginning of their relationship. He drove through the company's gate and headed straight to Tracy's own office building. It was some minutes past five in the evening and Tracy had officially closed so she'd be waiting for Tony to come take her home. Tracy was there waiting in front of the building. A young man was with her. Tony came out of his car and walked to the two of them. He hugged Tracy.

"Sweet, thanks for coming. You're so sweet," Tracy said as she hugged Tony. "Meet Mr. Chidi Joe." Tracy added, introducing Tony to the other man. He works with the works department. He's an architect.

"Oh Hello Mr. Chidi. I'm Tony." Tony said shaking hands with Chidi.

"Tracy's fiancé. Nice meeting you. I've heard so much about you."

"The pleasure is all mine. Thanks. How's work?"

"Fine. I'll just be on my way now." Chidi said.

"Okay then. Some other time." Tony responded shaking Chidi's hand again.

"Take Care Tracy." Chidi said.

"You too." Tracy responded. Chidi walked to the general car park and got into his truck while Tony and Tracy got into Tony's car and drove out the gate.

"How was your day hon?" Tony asked in the car.

"Fine. That was Chidi. The guy I always talked about." Tracy said.

"Oh, your crush. He's a fine boy." Tony said sarcastically. Just then they passed by a line of girls on each side of the roads. Pro$titute$. They were dressed half-nak£dly and were beckoning to every car passing by. Tony stared at them.

"What a presentation. There's still space in the back. Two or three can manage there." Tracy said shifting the topic of discussion from herself.

"You're sick I swear." Tony said shaking his head. Tracy laughed out loud. Moments later, the car was driving through his apartment building's gates. He was parking the car in the garage properly when his phone rang. "Hello,"

"Hello, Agent Tony. You left something here. Its Sade Johnson. You forgot to pick a media recorder."

"Oh I didn't notice. I'll head back there for it now." Tony said. "I'll be back sweety. Get us something to eat. I forgot something important somewhere."

"Okay." Tracy said and got out of the car.

The time was 7:15pm and Tony got out of his car and walked up the walkway leading to the door to Sade's house. There was power supply everywhere but the lights outside the house were off. Tony surveyed round him and noticed a movement behind the house. A figure ran into the trees or so he thought. He activated his cop sense and ran quietly in the direction the figure moved and held his gun in its holster. He got behind the house and looked around, there was nobody. For a split second everywhere was quiet and then almost immediately a leg hit him hard behind his left knee which forced his left knee to bend. The force wasn't much. He had enough strength to recover. He swung round just in time to sweep his attacker of his left leg. Tony was on his attacker in an instant and was trying to remove the mask he had on. His attacker dealt him a blow on his right cheek and then pushed Tony off him. He got up and ran as fast as he could. He was yards away before Tony could recover. Tony reached to unholster his gun but decided against it. No need to get the whole neighbourhood excited. He clutched his dislocated jaw and staggered up. He watched as a black pick-up truck sped away. He looked around on the ground; no clues, no leads.

"Who's there?" Sade came out and said, dressed in a top and bum-shorts.

"Its me. Agent Tony." Tony managed to say.

"Wh- what happened to you?" She asked him.

"Just get clothes that would be enough for you for a week and lock the doors. Phone your mum not þo come home tonight."

"Why?" Sade asked.

"Just do it." Tony snapped back at her. She was taken aback and went into the house. Few minutes later she was back with a big handbag. "Lock the doors and follow me."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where you're taking me." She said and remained at the door.

"That guy who sped off in that truck came here to kill you. He did this to me." Tony responded still clutching his jaw.

"Can we go now please?" Sade urged.

"Good. You can trust me okay? I'll make sure no harm comes to you." Tony assured and opened the door of the passenger's seat for her.

"Yeh! Mogbe! I'm in trouble." Sade said, sobbing quietly. Tony zoomed off.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Mr1234(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Nice... Very nice.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its Like I'm All Alone Here... No One's Been Commenting.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 5:36am On Aug 14, 2013
We have been following u but its comming in trickles.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Obinnau: We have been following u but its comming in trickles.
Good To Know. There'll Be Improvement.

Thanks Tho.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Buccinator(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Confused . .this zzz gerin twisted! Thought Tony was d serial killer . .now anoda guy pops up at Sade's house . .mystery . . My friend u betta update fast enof . .or u'l b arrested for muder 'ad suspencez'!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Tony's car tyres screeched on the tarred ground and he moved the car in the direction his attacker's truck took. "Fasten your belt." He said to Sade who was in hysterics beside him. He took his right hand off the gear and placed it on her lap reassuringly. He kept driving the car so fast and taking turns after turns hoping to see the truck in view. The truck guy had escaped. Tony faced the truth and drove in the direction of his home. He had a lot of working out a solution and explaining to do. Especially to Tracy.

"Let's go check on Vicky. Maybe the guy is heading for her house." Sade pointed out.

"She lives close?" Tony asked.

"Not really but about twenty minutes drive." Sade responded.

Tony changed direction again and drove to Vicky's area with the help of Sade who directed the way. Vicky lived in a large private estate. Her house was a duplex in the estate. Tony drove to the main gate and was stopped by the security guards. "Whom do you seek?" A security guard who looked polished and educated inquired.

"The Okpaluba's residence." Sade proffered.

"What do you want?" The guard asked, checking his watch.

"I'm Vicky's friend." Sade answered.

"But its too late now to go in and see anybody. I mean if you're not a resident of this estate." The security guard explained.

"Okay, fine. We'll come tomorrow during the day." Tony said.

"But..." Sade protested.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine." Tony said to her. "But please officer, could you keep making routine checks on the family's house till daybreak?"

"We do that always so its no problem. But is there any problem?" The security guard asked.

"No. I believe you're here for a reason which is to protect life and property so that should be part of your job I guess." Tony answered.

"Yes. You're right."

"Goodnight." Tony said and geared his car into reverse and drove away.

"I pray nothing happens to Vicky o." Sade said.

"Me too." Tony said quietly.

Tony drove into his apartment building and parked his car into the garage. He walked up the stairs with Sade tagging along with him to his own side of the building. His door was locked. Tracy wasn't in. He wondered where she had gone. He reached beneath the doormat and brought out his keys. He walked into his living room with Sade and locked the door. Tracy wasn't inside. Where had she gone? He asked himself. He brought out his phone and dialled her number. She didn't pick up. "Make yourself comfortable." He said to Sade.

"Are you married?" Sade asked.

"No." Tony responded almost absent-mindedly as he walked to the dining-table. On it was placed a note. Tracy dropped it for him. Tony sighed after reading the note and dialled Tracy's line again. Same old story. She didn't pick up.

"Are you hungry?" Tony asked.

"No I'm not." Sade responded.

"Okay then. I'll just show you the guest room. Follow me." He said and they both went into a room. "Try and get some rest. Make a call to your mum and tell her not to go home. We'll talk in the morning."

"Alright." Sade said and dropped her things on the bed. "And thanks for everything." She added as Tony turned to leave.

Tony nodded and walked out of the room. All through the night, Tony was torn between getting a grasp on where the murder case was heading and Tracy's act that evening. It was difficult to concentrate. He closed his laptop, arranged his files after more than 30minutes of distorted thinking and got into bed.

The following morning, Sade woke up and heard voices within the house. She listened well and thought an argument was going on. But between Tony and who? A lady was talking in high tones. Sade leaned against the door and listened.

"You said you wouldn't stay long yet you spent close to two hours." The lady said.

"Yes I know but something came up and I had to settle that before I came back." A tired-sounding Tony responded.

"Something more important than I am. Something you couldn't call to tell?"

"Tracy see I'm sorry. I know I'm wrong. Just calm down and I'll explain it all." Tony said.

"There's nothing to explain here. I'm tired of your ways. You never have my time. Always attending to businesses yet you're not a businessman. Even if you're an investigator, does it have to be to my own detriment and maltreatment?" The lady said and sobbed.

Sade's curiosity had gotten so greatly aroused that she couldn't stay where she was. She felt she could help the situation and help Tony's explanation. She left the door-post and walked out of the room. She slowly dragged her feet to the living room. Tracy gasped when she saw Sade. Even Tony had his jaw hanging. Tracy looked at Sade from head to toe. Sade had forgotten about her appearance. She had on a gown-top so short that it was almost uncovering her bum.

"You couldn't even wait for more than one night. Your libido's that strong and uncontrollable?" Tracy said upon sighting Sade. She walked past her and hissed. "Wh0r€." Tracy went out in annoyance.

Tony sat down and held his head.

"I'm sorry." Sade said sincerely.

1 Like

Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2013
nice but try to correct where u said that sade walked out in annoyance instead of tracy.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Obinnau: nice but try to correct where u said that sade walked out in annoyance instead of tracy.
Thanks Bro!

You Got Here So Quickly!
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Buccinator(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
** crosses hands . .waiting4 next update** U betta make it quick or ammma show you some Burundi Pepper* trust me itz hotter dan fire !
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2013

"I'm sorry." Sade said.

"Its not your fault." Tony said with a dismissive wave of the hand and got up and went into the kitchen. He came out seconds later with two cups of coffee and handed one to Sade. "It happens. Just go and wear something better before I get really tempted." He said and took a seat on an armchair.

"Is this okay?" Sade asked minutes later after she had gone inside and worn a pair of jeans trousers.

"Yeah. Much better. Take a seat please."

"Thanks."

"Do you know your life is in danger?" Tony started by asking Sade.

She nodded.

"And you know you're not safe anywhere except the killer is found."

She nodded again.

"Good. It is my job to find the person who killed your friends and I need you to help me."

"But I don't know how I can be of help. I have no idea who killed Debbie or Irene." She interrupted.

"I know you don't but they're your friends, you know them better than I do."

"Please can we have this discussion later? We should check on Vicky and you should make up with your girlfriend."

"Okay fine. Go get ready." Tony said, giving up. He didn't want to push her too hard. He knew she'd talk at her own time.

Minutes later, Sade came back carrying a handbag. "I'm ready." She said.

"You're not gonna take your bath?" Tony asked.

"I'm stinking that badly?" Sade asked.

"Let's get going." Tony said ignoring her question.

"Oh Oh Maybe I'm stinking afterall." Sade said to herself.

They got into Tony's car and got on the road to Vicky's house. Moments later they were at the estate gate and the security officer came around the driver's side. "Good morning, whom do you seek?" He asked.

"Okpaluba Vicky." I was here last night.

"You'd be the second person to be here this morning and he said he was here last night too." The security officer looked lost.

"And you let him in?" Tony asked.

The officer nodded.

"He has left already? How long now?" Tony asked.

"Yes he has. About an hour plus now. He even came in your type of car." The officer explained.

"You'll be damned if anything happens to that girl." Tony said coldly to the man. "Out of my way and instruct your guys to open the gate." Tony sped through the gates and followed Sade's quick description of the way to Vicky's residence. They were at Vicky's house in less than five minutes. Tony had gotten out of the car in a split second and raced to the entrance gate which was unlocked. "Stay in the car." He told Sade. He entered the compound and checked the security house at the gate, no one was there. He walked cautiously towards the front door and knocked, there was no answer. He turned the knob, the door eased open, he stepped into the house, it was all dreary silent and there was no sign of life. He patted his gun in its holster and kept his eyes and ears at alert. He heard footsteps from outside and got behind the door to await whoever was coming...
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Dygeasy(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2013

She stepped into the living room and called his name. It was Sade. "I told you to stay in the car."

"I'm here to help." Sade said.

"Indeed. What's there to help in?"

"Have you checked her room?" Sade asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I've never been here."

"Now who's helping who?" Sade eyed him.

"Okay you beat me. Help. Let's check." Tony said. They both walked through the living room and headed for the interior of the house. Sade knocked the door of one of the rooms, there was no response. She turned the door knob and the door opened. On the ground lay Vicky unconscious or dead and beside her was a broken table-lamp. Sade rushed to her and shook her vigorously. "Hey relax." Tony said. He strode to where she lay sprawled on the ground and squatted. He placed his ear to her chest. "She's alive." He announced to an already sobbing Sade.

"Let's get her to the hospital." Sade said.

"Right away." Tony said as he scooped her off the ground into his arms and carried her right out of the house. The security officer was in the compound already and he looked dazed. "Will you just stand there or help with the gate." A pissed Tony said to him. Tony carried Vicky out of the compound into his car. He almost didn't wait for Sade to enter the car before he started it. He zoomed off.

Tony drove straight to the nearest hospital and had Vicky stretchered into a ward. He followed closely until a doctor came around to attend to Vicky. He walked back out to the reception to take a seat with a still-sobbing Sade when he saw Tracy. The smell of her cologne alerted his senses and he looked up. She wasn't alone, she was with Chidi, from her place of work. Tony isn't someone to ignore another person. He got up and walked towards them, "hey." He said to Tracy.

"Hi," Tracy said and made to leave.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hello Mr Tony." Chidi who looked like someone in pains greeted. Of course his temple was bandaged.

"How're you doing? Is everything okay?" Tony asked. "Your head is plastered."

"I'm okay. I'm just in this abusive relationship which is making me lose vital things and keeps hurting me." Chidi replied.

"Why then can't you get out of it before it kills you?" Tony asked.

"The same way you got out of yours right? You keep neglecting other important things and the people you're supposed to care about. Care for your girlfriend or I get her." Chidi said leaning into Tony's face.

Tony burst out laughing. "Is this a joke or a threat? Tracy, seriously?"

"Whichever it is to you." Chidi responded. "Shall we?" He asked for Tracy to let them leave.
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Obinnau(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2013
What's wrong with your updates bro?
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by kingphilip(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Are u finishing dis or not
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by marvwhite: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
damm the suspence!!... Keep the ball rolling
Re: The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. by Despirado121(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Dis story is not just any kinda story bt a great to-be story which shouldnt be left incomplete. Op, abeg try to complete what u started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Czar / Choices / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.