Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D (2597 Views)

Ladies!!! Can You Wear This Kind Of Crazey Jeans? Torn From The Bums / Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix / Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by nikkypearl(f): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guys,ladies,can you wear this on you wedding Day? grin

Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Sanboy25: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2013

I don't like the mixture 'traditional/western' style on the woman. undecided
The man is Okay. smiley
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by True2myself24(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
That is so tacky
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Adaeze003(f): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Not this exact style n print but will be open to the idea of the mixture. #fashion evolution

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Na wetin dem fit afford o!!! I'll do d same if pocket no fit buy Vera Wang.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Caracta(f): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Truth is they are now married and have the same wedding certificate just like Prince Williams.

I can't wear something like this. Don't like the fabric and colour. But i can go for something other than the usual wedding gown.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by nikkypearl(f): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta: Truth is they are now married and have the same wedding certificate just like Prince Williams.

I can't wear something like this. Don't like the fabric and colour. But i can go for something other than the usual wedding gown.
yea!one can decide 2wear ankara 4 a wedding but it must b alovely style and instead of using dat white veil nd d glove,u can use d ankara fabrics 2make a 9ce hair bow!
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by k2039: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Even in INSANITY I won't.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lol nAaaaaah
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
The man should find somewhere to sleep, he looks fagged out, who wears a face like that on his wedding?? undecided
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Dygeasy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lmao...

I no fit o... They could have made the cioth material into nice styles not this kind thing wey look like my papa and mama's picture of their wedding in 1970 cheesy.. Their style lacks style really.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by collins123(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
[size=18pt]AWFUL[/size]
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by cigaricon(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
hornipipe: The man should find somewhere to sleep, he looks fagged out, who wears a face like that on his wedding?? undecided
nna eh, i thought i was the only ine who noticed
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by steamzy(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2013
lol....
v.funny post..
1) i pitty d guy coz he luks so warn out!
2) itz a 9ce concept but d quality of d material & d design wrk is not befitting (mayb prospective designers will improve on ds)
3) i think ds is more of a feminine thread, seeing d ladies talkn....interestn!
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by olarwarlay(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... That look on the guy's face!!!
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Arsenate(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2013
Is the guy being forced to marry the lady? Na wa o
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by dabrake(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
No comment
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by shizzle11(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
No!
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
The guy dey vex cos d girl tall pass am.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hells no, i'd rather wear a time bomb, that's as bad as wearing a yellow suit.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2013
Well, I call it creativity.....
I was planning my groom's men in native as agreed with my fiancee, but changed it cos d groom's men dont like d idea.
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by loverboy3060: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2013
great
Re: Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D by olusola2bello: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nice concept tho....but dey both look like dey were forced to wear it

(1) (Reply)

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? / 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' / Unbelievable Trees That Have Butts.(butts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.