Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Surprise Bday Bash For My Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Bday Bash For My Hubby (553 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Bday Bash For My Hubby by busolayemi: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2013
Im planning a secret bday bash for my darlin hubby....and am not so much of d outgoing typ as such....jst want a kinda surprise get togeda for him....ideas pls
Re: Surprise Bday Bash For My Hubby by ifihearam: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=busolayemi]Im planning a secret bday bash for my darlin hubby....and am not so much of d outgoing typ as such....jst want a kinda surprise get togeda for him....ideas pls

Do you have his close friends and immediate family members contacts?,inform them about your plans.On that faithful day,ask one of his closest friends to come kidnap him for as long as it will take you to cook,and get the drinks,after which they bring him home while everyone hides and gbosa!!!happy bday thing.

Good surprise sweet sha

That was what my lipsrsealed did......
Re: Surprise Bday Bash For My Hubby by sakaguchi(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Take one of your hot single girlfriend, tell her to dress sexy and seductively and pay your hubby a visit @ work.
Now, bring all your his friends and your family friends to that your girlfriends house with the cake and all the gifts. Off the light and wait for your oga.
Make sure that your girlfriend seduce your man to her house, when the bobo on light to check for the route to the bed chamber, he will be surprise to see you and everybody that matters in his life screaming Happy Birthday Player!!!!!!
Lols. Sorry if you don't like this advice, do what the poster before me^^^^^^ adviced. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Loving / You Think You Can Never Please Your Lady? Here Are 8 Ways To Keep Her Happy / How To Make Love Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.