Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! (45002 Views)

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by sprinkles14: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
As I write you this letter, I'm not happy and not fulfilled. I'm getting married in less than one month to my boyfriend of 4years, but I must confess that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing interest and excites me about this guy. I don't feel complete with this guy at all..
I've been turning deaf ears to this inner voice but I kept pretending and forcing it on myself hoping I will get along sooner or later.
I must confess, this guy is a complete gentle man with a good paying job, full of ideas, loving and caring and everything about me is his priority. He's loved by all my family members and everybody around me. Calling of the wedding ceremony will be an outrageous thing to do because of the embarrassment to our families, friends and the guy in particular.
Have made a conclusion within me...after getting married, I will convince my the guy to allow me travel out of the country, maybe if I'm away, I can start a new life out of Nigeria chore and if this doesn't work, I will either file for a divorce after one year or cheat on my husband to make me happy.
Please a very constructive critics and advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Try to spice up your relationship

And figure out what attracted you to him in the first place

If you still don't feel nothing, call of the wedding.

Happiness is of extreme importance, my dear.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
What heap of rubbish is this?
If you are not interested, then simply walk away.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by vizkiz: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
marriage is overated in Nigeria!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by DonX001: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Why the heck did you agree to get married to him in the first place??
Is it about the 'good paying job'??

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Omololu007(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

As I write you this letter, I'm not happy and not fulfilled. I'm getting married in less than one month to my boyfriend of 4years, but I must confess that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing interest and excites me about this guy. I don't feel complete with this guy at all..
I've been turning deaf ears to this inner voice but I kept pretending and forcing it on myself hoping I will get along sooner or later.
I must confess, this guy is a complete gentle man with a good paying job, full of ideas, loving and caring and everything about me is his priority. He's loved by all my family members and everybody around me. Calling of the wedding ceremony will be an outrageous thing to do because of the embarrassment to our families, friends and the guy in particular.
Have made a conclusion within me...after getting married, I will convince my the guy to allow me travel out of the country, maybe if I'm away, I can start a new life out of Nigeria chore and if this doesn't work, I will either file for a divorce after one year or cheat on my husband to make me happy.
Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
why d fvck did u agree to his proposal dan?

10 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by sprinkles14: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
MzNelly:
Try to spice up your relationship

And figure out what attracted you to him in the first place

If you still don't feel nothing, call of the wedding.

Happiness is of extreme importance, my dear.
Seriously, have tried all I could to spice up this relationship..not just working out...

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Seriously, have tried all I could to spice up this relationship..not just working out...

Why did you wait till after 4 years then?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by sprinkles14: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
marriage is overated in Nigeria!
I'm a victim of the overrated marriage in our society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
It is very normal.
Don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by falconey(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
is he forcing you?

Are you geting married because of society pressure?

This story is VOID!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by goodmorning40: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Not many Are this lucky. Why did u keep punishing the guy for 4 yrs and now u are planning to shatter his life, after spending his life saving to marry u, and u are already planning how to run away u are wicked. Since u have pushed on till this time why not slow down and relax for the guy and with the guy, there is no greener pasture elsewhere. Stop playing games with a human heart

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by ellabooz(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Women are evil and source of pain.

Be careful who you adopt into your live as wife.

Imagine the unthinkable by this evil minded lady capable of crippling her hubby's wheels of progress.

Please see your pastor for real deliverance.

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by daimsy(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
You need God my dear.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by sprinkles14: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
DonX001:
Why the heck did you agree to get married to him in the first place??
Is it about the 'good paying job'??
Not at all...met this guy when he earns less than 20, 000 monthly...

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Seriously
How did you get to this stage in the first place? undecided undecided. So you found nothing interesting about this guy & you were with him for 4years?. Haba!!!!!!
All the same a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. It won't be fair on your part to continue with the marriage when you know it @ the back of your mind that you'll divorce him.

18 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
first and foremost when next you write a letter always date it n also include the recipient address : as for ur relationship I don't have any advice for you because I can see from a distant that you are so much interested in the guy's pay. Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Lacomus

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

When I appellate some females as traders in deception , they get up in arms screaming blue murder.
[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Chizzy20(f): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
wait..hw did dis lead to marriage...nawa ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
And all these years you have been leading him on. Or did this start suddenly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by misshoree(f): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol,u aint interested in a guy and u wanna get married,who does that?

13 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by elantraceey(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I only have pity for the guy who is probably thinking you love him as much as much as he loves you.

Please hurt him now than to hurt him later when children are now involved undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Hazardd(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
what are you doing with him since 4years if you are not interested in him. I wonder for some girls.

For the sake of that innocent young man, you can quit the wedding so that you wouldnt cheat on him in the future and give him heartbreak

so the earlier the better. . Smh

some girls like you dont deserve to be treated 'nice' if i may say

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
so why are you telling us now? to do what?cry that your hubby interests you??crap

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
nawa o, i pity dat guy. signing up to his doom.

11 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by kalakuta11: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bisi so this is ur plan. You plan to leave me after all ive done for you. Thank God for nairaland for helping me figure out this . You would have told me directly and not plan to destroy my life after marriage.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by pretydiva(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
85% of girls don't no wat dey want. Break up wif him n c if u can find a guy as caring as d 1 u ve now..wish u all d best

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by DonX001: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Still doesn't answer why you agreed to marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Vivly(f): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm. Truly, Marriage is the main cause of divorce.

10 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by iPrevail(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nonsense talk!. Your problem is obvious.. You're a frigging gold-digger.. It's been the money keeping you all along.

You dated someone for four good years, you felt no connection.. You didn't breakup. He then engaged you... You still didn't breakup. Now he's about to get married to you but you still wouldn't let go..

Are you related to Lucifer? angry

Have some good in you... Save that poor guy's soul.. Tell him you feel no connection whatsoever.. It best you do so before the marriage.. Tell him he's free to divorce you after the marriage..

This is one very horrible story angry

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
U had better do the needful girl. A lifetime isn't a short time

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.