Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? (3064 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Does Class Matters When Searching For A Life Partner? / “strictly For Wives” By Praise Fowowe – A Must Have! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Room these nuts culo.

No gracias, pequeño culo
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by moonraker(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kinda ridiculous what the men and women on this thread are spitting out.

Here's what I think. Race or nationality doesn't matter. Marry who you love or

Someone you think you are compatible with. Not everyone is the same.

You can't just conclude that since some Nigerian or Jamaican bleeped up somewhere

That everyone is the same! That's not done.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2013
*Kails*:

Wah gwan mi yute?
Of course! Everyting criss! Mi dey ya. just a hold a vibes. You? You good? It's been a while.

yeah man! mi deh yah a gwan bill. mi wa fi link up wid yuh pan fb inuh. checkout mi signature fi mi email! zeen!
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 03, 2013
I was just doing what we saw your women do in your movies. So no I felt like you!
Mrs..Chima:

You felt like a ho huh?
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2013
A) I never said that was my point of view, I said it was a common view point. I happen to know many Nigerian men and enjoy a great relationship with one.
B) Ya, it wasn't cool. I guess the age I was in, all the nollywood movies we'd watch and peer pressure were the main factors that we felt justified. Would I want to know that my own daughter participate in that action, no.
C) I just wanna say that it took me a week to learn how to make ogbono egusi and pounded yam. My guy loves my Jamaican food, but appreciates whenever I stew fish. Any relationship needs compromise, understanding and a willingness to be open. If you're a girl from a good family that teaches hard work and humility. But has a backbone to know how to not get trampled on. Then you can handle a Nigerian man, and once you know how to be yourself but meek and not talk back, then you can handle his family! Lol

*Kails*:

sis, you know some of our Jamaican men are just as shady as some Nigerian men right?
So no disrespect but your grandmother may be looking out for you but she went about it in an ignorant way.

and as for having a man but having a Nigerian man on the side...come on now.
Not cool undecided.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by demmyboy1(m): 2:49am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by demmyboy1(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Its absolutely unnecessary to travel thousand miles to engage in a life contract with whom you do not share any common interest with, but there are wide variety of reasons why my African bros and sis do go back home to marry. One of which if the bros do marry an Akata for instance, if any thing should go wrong in the future they will be left with the option of child support angry angry.....For the women,they believe most African men in the USA have some1 back home whom they are dating and left with no option of going back home in search of their "lost treasure" grin grin.It's crazy to say but trust is lacking in relationship nowadays cry cry
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 4:18am On Jun 03, 2013
vivalableue: I was just doing what we saw your women do in your movies. So no I felt like you!

You felt smart? Noooooooooo!!!
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by MrsChima1(f): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2013
Lol at tricking. grin

Me lub me sum kaila na!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Lol at tricking. grin

Me lub me sum kaila na!

i wub you too sis. kiss kiss

vivalableue: A) I never said that was my point of view, I said it was a common view point. I happen to know many Nigerian men and enjoy a great relationship with one.
B) Ya, it wasn't cool. I guess the age I was in, all the nollywood movies we'd watch and peer pressure were the main factors that we felt justified. Would I want to know that my own daughter participate in that action, no.
C) I just wanna say that it took me a week to learn how to make ogbono egusi and pounded yam. My guy loves my Jamaican food, but appreciates whenever I stew fish. Any relationship needs compromise, understanding and a willingness to be open. If you're a girl from a good family that teaches hard work and humility. But has a backbone to know how to not get trampled on. Then you can handle a Nigerian man, and once you know how to be yourself but meek and not talk back, then you can handle his family! Lol

ok. i feel you.
the good thing is that you graduated from the lifestyle and have broaden your horizons.
that's whats up. smiley
Re: Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rudebwoy:

yeah man! mi deh yah a gwan bill. mi wa fi link up wid yuh pan fb inuh. checkout mi signature fi mi email! zeen!

my yute mi nuh depon facebeook enuh.
a strictly email, skype, an youtube. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Lady Asked You This? / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.