Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye (24856 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by damosky12(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Most times, the devil through this forumns currupt the hearts of those who are just learning the word. IMAGINE A WORLD AGAINST THE TRUE WORD OF GOD, CALLING IT MEN-INVENTED.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by chezholy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by JimIbanga: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
King harzyz: who is pastor adeboye ?
He is d general overseer (GO) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by JimIbanga: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
adoniza: Hula baloo. What a deceiver
Who is deceiving who? Is it by force to comment.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls guys there is a topic am working on, but still yet 2 b modified, I need a comprehensive view of evryone on it. U can follow d topic on;
https://www.nairaland.com/1310376/one-word-present-generation#16017089
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by Wahala90: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
kufre2010: I have been following this man for sometime now. He always place emphasis on tithing in most of his preaching as if u will die if u don't do it or u will be punish for not tithing so tithing now is not voluntary as it is recorded in the bible? In one of his parish one time ago in Eket Akwa Ibom State the pastor then make it compulsory that members give 20% instead of the usual %10.In-fact my father is a Sunday school teacher in another parish he was complaining why the church should contemplate member suspending a member because he did not pay tithe out of the money of a contract that he won. I just think this thing is getting out of hand.
You must be a junky. Pastor Adeboye is known as one preacher who teaches more on salvation and holiness. Stop talking trash.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by lastpage: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
candiva2013: I only pity those that are being decieved. Subtract money from church business and you will see that those that call themselves men of God will resign.

Haaahhhaaa! grin grin SO TRUE!

That is why, despite their "excesses" (and e plenty!) l will give it to the Jehovah's Witnesses, anyday, anytitme.

Have you ever seen their Churches advertising or demanding (with threat of hellfire to boot!) for money?

You cant even locate where they keep their contribution box!
"Reminder" for financial assistance to their Parish/church is a "[b]one line statement" that goes like this: ..and please dont forget our contribution box"

That is it. No more, no threat.[/b]

Surprisingly, you dont even see them putting money into that Box .... and they are not poor either! (Go and see their Churches and you will agree with me).

I am NOT one of them (l am too 'rascally' to be one grin ) but l have interacted enough with them to know that they are very much unlike our Money-grabbing, Jet-buying MOG's of Pentecostal churches fraud.

Why cant our "Daddy G.O's and Daddy M.O.G's" emulate this type of demeanor? .... instead of issuing "Fatwas", just so they can buy their Private Jets? angry angry

BLOODY CROOKS! tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by lastpage: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Adwexky: paying tithe is just for you financial increase, If you are faithful with God.
Erase all misconception in your mind about tithing. It is mainly for your benefit.

One small question for you Sir:
Is everybody who pays TITHE in your own church Rich, by now?

How come there are more people paying tithe in the church ...yet there are more POOR PEOPLE in that same church..
...if paying tithe is the "key" to financial success?

The only people who have become rich from paying Tithe (or stealing it! shocked ) are the Church leaders who preach it themselves!

I dont pay Tithe yet the Lord supplies ALL my needs financially!

Think brother, just think about my question.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by anonimi: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Does anyone know God's address where He can be honoured with my substance

In responding please remember that Jesus Christ said:

You cannot love God whom you do not see, if you don't love your neighbours whom you see.

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by Hoodrat(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Adeboye is a fraudster!!![/size]

A Call to Obedience
And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

Mark 12:30
And you are to have love for the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by manyr4luv: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
FrontPageLawyer: IT bomb, how can you indulge in this childish act? I won't want to derail this thread and join the bandwagon by inserting "4th to comment" grin
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....lwkmningd
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by osarog: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
decoder dgenius: To all you christians condemning this, are you paying your tithe to man or to God. Remember God said we should bring the tithes and offerings so the storehouse will be full. When you do this not only will it show that you are committed it will open the windows of God blessings for you. Don't be bothered about where your money is going just give to God in faith(not your pastor but you can also give to him a separate offering) like the widow whom Elijah met and you will be blessed in everything you do. Any pastor that misuses the church funds will answer for it.

Pastor! Pastor!! how is ur ministry going? We shouldn't bother where our money is going abi? We should drop it and go.

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by dorox(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
I find it hard to believe that these pastors truly believe that asking struggling families to part with a tenth of their income through tithe as well as making other contribution to the church leads to better living standards as advertised by the pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by mbulela: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
This complains are getting petty and beginning to sound like a broken record.
If you care to see what the substance you honour God with is used for go and see page 44 of today's Sunday Thisday. For all the talk of Private jet and all such, the church in Nigeria is doing amazing things in the social sphere. I even dare to say that if all churches in Nigeria were to shut down for a month, the social system of the country will collapse and collapse completely. In a country where there is no social welfare blanket of any sort, the church is doing a massive job. It does not mean that some pastors and church leaders are not serving the gods of their stomach but to sing broken records out of such denies the reality on ground. We need a balanced story if we dare to be truthful to ourselves.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by trolling(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: It's good to honour God with our substances. Not only money, even our time & energy.
I'm really delighted by your comment but tithes were meant for the priest because they didn't have a natural job but a spiritual one, anyways I would authoritatively tell you guys that All your pastors in Nigeria and abroad are fleecing you.

2 Likes

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by delpee(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Blessings flow when you tithe and give to the less priviledged. I can't explain it but I know God makes it happen.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by adetsim(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
kyrian omang: well.i am a committed christian havn't paid tithe before in my life and yet,God anwers all my needs.i only believe in holiness and doing God.don't have a permanent church but only worshipped with any living church.tithe for me is a christian obligation which is as old as sacrificing animals to God

Yes, he answers all your needs. But do you know if he would have answered you even more than your own human expectations if you had included thithing ? What we don't know about God is more than we know.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by adetsim(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
trolling: I'm really delighted by your comment but tithes were meant for the priest because they didn't have a natural job but a spiritual one, anyways I would authoritatively tell you guys that All your pastors in Nigeria and abroad are fleecing you.

Could you explain this? A man lost his job suddenly and he was seeking God's face for another one. While a CAC pastor from another church was praying for him, he saw in a vision that the man has been withdrawing something belonging to God to himself. He asked the man if he had been paying his tithe and the man said no. The pastor advised him to pray for forgiveness and that he(the man) should go back to the church he attends and make amendment of which he started doing henceforth. The pastor told him that within few weeks, he would be called back. Surprisingly enough, after few weeks, his former working place called him back that his sack was a mistake and that they didn't know how it happened. He wasn't only called back, but promoted. This is a true life story. I can give you 15 examples of this similar scenario .
Things are happening in the spiritual realms.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by adetsim(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
InvertedHammer: [size=15pt]Adeboye is a fraudster!!![/size]

A Call to Obedience
And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

Mark 12:30
And you are to have love for the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.

Kindly remember Korah, Dathan and Abhiram who blasphemed Moses in the Bible . Remember that God didn't forgive them. If you don't respect humans, kindly fear God. Could you please tell us clearly how much he has defrauded you? Have you any company he has defrauded? E ma je ki a fi aye ba orun je o. O dowo re o. Maa ranti wipe gbogbo wa ni a o jiyin ni'waju ite idajo Olorun.
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by dexter1983(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2013
candiva2013: I only pity those that are being decieved. Subtract money from church business and you will see that those that call themselves men of God will resign.

U R A LIAR because DEY AV BEEN THERE B4 CHURCH BECAM FINANCIALLY ROSSY...
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by trolling(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2013
adetsim:

Could you explain this? A man lost his job suddenly and he was seeking God's face for another one. While a CAC pastor from another church was praying for him, he saw in a vision that the man has been withdrawing something belonging to God to himself. He asked the man if he had been paying his tithe and the man said no. The pastor advised him to pray for forgiveness and that he(the man) should go back to the church he attends and make amendment of which he started doing henceforth. The pastor told him that within few weeks, he would be called back. Surprisingly enough, after few weeks, his former working place called him back that his sack was a mistake and that they didn't know how it happened. He wasn't only called back, but promoted. This is a true life story. I can give you 15 examples of this similar scenario .
Things are happening in the spiritual realms.
its real simple Satan also can divine or prophesy through his servants,when i was in the "world" prophecy were revealed to me that happened while attending C&S,satan knows our past,present and future,so he divines or prophesies thru his servant,abi u no no about baba-alawo's,havent you read of that demon that prophesied to king saul thru his servant(the woman with a familiar spirit) moreover christianity is a pagan religion which wasnt ordained by Yah,its spiritual adultery,so the tithing is a way they rob you guys
Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by lastpage: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2013
dexter1983:

U R A LIAR because DEY AV BEEN THERE B4 CHURCH BECAME FINANCIALLY ROSSY...

Hmmm....
You just need to COMPARE those Pastors "That have been there" (in those good days when men fear God), ...and the Jet-Plane Pimps calling themselves "MOG/G.O/Pastors" of TODAY!

Use the following indices please:

1.) DId they live AMONG AND WITHIN the masses? (their congregation members)

2.) DO they need BODYGUARDS (like a rich Musician! grin ) or do they just wander around in the vicinity of their members?

3.) Does EVERYBODY in their environment have DIRECT ACCESS to them? Or do you need to "fill-form and attach your Tithe Bag"?

4.) DO they go to visit their members house, one by one or are the "members" just "NUMBERS" ON SOME TITHE BAG?

5.) Do they preach just PROSPERITY and MATERIALISM or do they hammer the "word and warnings of God".. to the flock?

6.) Are they afraid to say THE TRUTH, irrespective of whose ox is gored or do they pander to those in power...to curry favor?

7.) Do they make all them "yearly predictions" that turn out to be false, 90% of the time? (the 10% is as a result of technology which makes "forecasting" easy even for a Mungun like me!) e.g, l know its Hurricane season in U.S and l can easily SEE VISION AND PROPHESY that "we should pray that natural disasters should not happen in America in the next few weeks! ..and it will happen! kiss
Chei-chei, l don become MOG-wannabe! cool wink grin grin

8.) Just like Jesus cannot be differentiated[/b] when he was about to be seized and they needed "Judas" to identify him, are MOG's of Today indistinguishable like Pastors of those days or do they [b]stand-out by the sheer level of OPULENCE they deck on? Or is it the type of Cars/Plane they ride?

I can go on and on but let me pause here.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating, eventually, even the very gullible Nigerians will come to realize that these G.O/MOG's are nothing but "scam-artist and Pimps", feeding fat on the sweat of the Poor!

God can never forgive those who rob the rich, not to mention those who rob the poor, the widows and the orphans (on the promise of some FUTURE WEALTH they themselves cant wait on!).

Its not about "singing like a broken record" but those whom the Lord had shown the Light of his ways, owe HIM a duty to tell the others the truth and expose the lie being peddled to them.

You may not like it (l guess it rubs you in sore places) but No ONE CAN SILENCE THE TRUTH FOREVER!

Lastpage!

BTW: I am a proponent of "CHEERFUL, SECRET and UNLIMITED GIVING" so that our God who see in SECRET, will BLESS US IN THE OPEN!

1 Like

Re: Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye by Adwexky(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2014
lastpage:

One small question for you Sir:
Is everybody who pays TITHE in your own church Rich, by now?

How come there are more people paying tithe in the church ...yet there are more POOR PEOPLE in that same church..
...if paying tithe is the "key" to financial success?

The only people who have become rich from paying Tithe (or stealing it! shocked ) are the Church leaders who preach it themselves!

I dont pay Tithe yet the Lord supplies ALL my needs financially!

Think brother, just think about my question.

Lastpage!
Pls Read this, the Holy Bible never sideline the issue of Tithe :Malachi 3:10 (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there
shall not be room enough to receive it.
Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Sisters Want To Marry Pastors? / Free Wedding At A Catholic Church In Enugu - Twitter User / How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.