Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF (22374 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Ayatullah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
ballabriggs: All these talk about the NGF being 'unconstitutional' is totally stupid. The constitution guarantees the freedom of association and nobody can take this right away from us.

If the Governors deem it fit to exercise this right by way of the NGF, nobody has a right to stop them from doing this. And this is what they want. They want to have a hold of their forum where they can share knowledge and information; and not have one drunk man from Aso Villa determine how they choose to associate.

Good move Raji Fashola.

ONE DRUNK MAN FROM ASO VILLA:
Who could that be? I am confused, is the drunk man:

A) GOODLUCK JONATHAN
B) MADAM PATIENCE HUSBAND
C) GEJ
D) THE MAN WITHOUT SHOES
E) GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Much Ado about nothing!!!

If the Association (NGF) is registered, then the suit makes a little sense else its foolish........ although i would have preferred Lazy governors to take responsibility of the suit, because these suits will take up Fashola's time when he is suppose to do what he was voted him in for.

Even if the Jang's group looses in court which may be in 10yrs time, they wouldn't stand to gain much because, Jang's faction/group wouldn't join them and the Presidency might take their decisions as trash.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by yetunsbay(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
bt u knw d truth y nt let it b told
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by musiwa26: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
the court will reject the video evident on the ground that it lack merit. you could not see the content of the paper,only a man voice who claim , amachie won. i did not see jang or amachie name written on the paper on that video. that is what the court will tell you.

the judge will ask fashola did you see jang or amachie name written on that video? that man counting could have given jang vote to amachie and amachie vote to jang. he was the only one, who saw the content of the paper. how could fashola verify .

Jang lawyers will claim amachie pick the man who was the only one who saw the contain of the paper.

fashola or amachie they made themself un electable in plateau state. i do not think it is a wise move.

the court will ask you, is this picture below for jang or amachie.

can you tell

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by yetunsbay(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
and you say dis's a comment
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
BRF moves is good for our democracy at least to show that is the paterfamilias of all the governors and know better than the fiend in Aso rock GEJ
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by sayso: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

So if I own a land and you come trespassing, I can't get a court order restraining you from further trespassing.

You Sir deserve to be awarded the "mumu of the day"!

You scored my point.thanks.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by ssii: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Symphony007: Nigeria can never be united! The tribalism in this country runs too deep! It's just madness!!on a trip I met a company driver in port harcourt and asked him his view on this ameachi-jonathan fued. And he said ameachi is a traitor to his region and that he should go. I then asked him. Which school his kids attend. He said it's the ameachi government schools and that he does'nt pay fees or buy books, uniform,sandals,lunch, all is provided by the state. One of his children was also born in one of the new ameachi free healthcare centers. He is starting a buisness soon with loan gotten from the RSSDA established by ameachi. He said all these and then i asked him what jonathan has done for him as a person or the niger delta as a whole, and he was speechless. Tribalism and utter stupidity!!! This country is and will
never be united.
Thank you jare. Its annoying that families who can never sponsor their children outside the country who now have their children studying abroad courtesy of RSSDA, People employed by TIMARIV, RSSDA and teachers waiting for employment letters from Amaechi's government to start working in the new schools are those also criticizing Amaechi. When you ask what has he done, they say he is joining the north to fight GEJ. How has GEJ's govt improved your lives? They tell you he is our brother. Truly, tribalism blinds. GEJ and his handlers know this well and are using it to the full.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by yetunsbay(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=HolyTruth]Is this real?
Fashola of all people. Haba! Fashola don falla my hand big time!wetin dey ur hand]
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by FrankC3: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is still part of the stuupidity of APC. Ok. Assuming Fashola's gang win the suite, which is not possible, what happens next? 16 governors will say that they are not part of it and coalesce in PDP gov forum. Amaechi retain his opposition followers which will be seen as APC governor's forum and their moves will be countered by the PDP governor's forum. Who wins? Still GEJ. The strategic target is to whittle down the influence of NGF or make align it to Mr President's interests.

For APC kids running around here who believe that it is all about noise making, what exactly is the difference between a divided NGF and a dead NGF? The moment you people supported Amaechi, you killed the body and lose your only executive level buy-in to FG policy directions. Who wins again? GEJ. You people should make less noise and articulate your position. You are presently a pawn in Mr Fix-it's chessboard. No court can ever force FG to recognize an unconstitutional body, so GEJ can still go ahead and recognize Jang's faction by any damn name even if the court rules in Fashola's favor. Who wins again? GEJ.

This is simple political strategy used at SUG level. I wonder how grown up men consider noise more important than scoring real strategic political points. Insulting GEJ from today till thy kingdom come is just what it is-noise. He keep whipping you guys into line.

When people say that you can't easily win a fight against FGN, they know what they are saying.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by bashydemy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eazee-e:
Its gradually becoming clearer that d opposition parties are d sponsors of Ameachi as claimed by d PDP. Am not a GEJ fan but we hav 2 face fact. Its a simple mathematics guys. If d PDP felt Ameachi can no longer represent their interest due 2 his romance wit opposition but prefer Jang then y are d opposition insisting on Ameachi? Even though its glaring that Ameachi won d elaction,his party doesnt want him. I dont even know y dey even go into that election in d 1st place when its clear d opposition is trying 2 tear them apart thru Ameachi. This is politics guys u hav 2 protect ur interest not that of d opposition. I dont like d ruling party myself but dis calibre of nigerian opposition is not an option @ all.
TODAY IS YESTERDAYS TOMORROW
It seems you thinking with your arse bro with the bold up there, we are talking about NGF not PDPGF. All the 36 states Governors have the right to elect someone who is gonna be the chairman and an election was hold which Ameachi emerge the winner. So since PDP has majority or the Governor and also they are at the center of power so they should force Jang on the rest Governors? Let me help you more here NGF does not represent any party its an individual forum and no party has the right to choose chairman for them ok.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Eziachi: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
shadrach77: This is funny. If the Jang faction is not the authentic version, why are they suing it? Suing it indicates they (Amaechi and co) are acknowledging that the Jang faction is the authentic faction. I'm a man and somebody says I'm a woman. Why should I sue the person who says I'm not a woman if I know for sure that I'm a man
Sometimes when I look at the way some of you reasons, I don't know whether to cry or laugh at the same time and how some of you peeps sleeps at night bugs me really.
And some of you will even troop to their so called churches today but will still use the same brain they claimed to use to praise their gods to support a total crass and outright, bad behaviour and injustice. just because of politics makes you look at human being very carefully.

So if we should go by your crooked reasoning, folk like Peter Obi who was subjected to all sorts by the PDP when they stole his public given mandate and given it to Ngige should have folded his arms because going to court to fight for it would showed that Ngige is the actual winner? My God almighty!!

Surprise surprise, the same m*ron Peter Obi is lining up behind Jang making a mockery of himself before the world in this their charade. It goes to show that human beings can never be trusted. How history repeats itself involving the same charaters.

I would never would have raise any eyes if others like that thug in a suit called Akpabio is doing what they are doing now, but for a person like Peter Obi, who without the influence of our Ikemba behind him, he would never had smelled governance to become a participant of this sort shameful parade of lack of class is so disappointing, despite what he suffered in the hand of injustice himself. Jah help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by anonimi: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
oshyno: Wow these ACN apologists never seem to amaze me. How can u support this meaningless move by Fashola. By the way is that not tax payers money that hez wasting on an unconstitutional body like NGF. DO u know what it takes to bring in Falana and those SANs to take up ur case. How can u condone illegality simply bcuz is Fashola. Smh

My dear brother, please kindly take note that we the residents of Lagos who pay the hefty taxes, tolls, levies, rates, fines etc that will be used to prosecute this proxy war against Jonathan through Jang DO NOT MIND. shocked
Mr. Fashola has promised us water in 2020 and he needs to win this case against NGF to fulfil that promise.
Never mind that he leaves Alausa house in 2015.

Lagos mugus on NL please raise up your hand. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by SPSpecial(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote][/quote]Jang who is believed to have the backing of President
Goodluck Jonathan had lost the chairmanship election to
Amaechi by 19 votes to 16.
He, however, refused to accept defeat and instead
proclaimed himself as the authentic chairman of the
forum.
I knew he(jonathan) would support him...... devils n corruptors of the same camp. gej dont really want Ameachi a to remain as the chairman so that it wont be a stepping stone for him to overcome his presidential post. Jang was behind the fuel subsidy removal.. am sure the two have something suspicious in their cupboard. The result had proof it and the video have back it.......... so why cant the short man jang accept his defeat and give it to the owner. NNOOOONNNSEEENNNSSEEEE power of politics n itself.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
I thought Fash is a responsible man, u dont have good thing to do other than waste your time and peace wt trash. its not important.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by ejiro2130(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Seriously Sir, Oga Gej should learn only One lesson from all these fiasco.....NOBODY WINS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA WITH 19 STATE GOVERNORS AGAINST HIM....dat is all
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by ekoileee: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Frank-C:
This is still part of the stuupidity of APC. Ok. Assuming Fashola's gang win the suite, which is not possible, what happens next? 16 governors will say that they are not part of it and coalesce in PDP gov forum. Amaechi retain his opposition followers which will be seen as APC governor's forum and their moves will be countered by the PDP governor's forum. Who wins? Still GEJ. The strategic target is to whittle down the influence of NGF or make align it to Mr President's interests.

For APC kids running around here who believe that it is all about noise making, what exactly is the difference between a divided NGF and a dead NGF? The moment you people supported Amaechi, you killed the body and lose your only executive level buy-in to FG policy directions. Who wins again? GEJ. You people should make less noise and articulate your position. You are presently a pawn in Mr Fix-it's chessboard. No court can ever force FG to recognize an unconstitutional body, so GEJ can still go ahead and recognize Jang's faction by any damn name even if the court rules in Fashola's favor. Who wins again? GEJ.

This is simple political strategy used at SUG level. I wonder how grown up men consider noise more important than scoring real strategic political points. Insulting GEJ from today till thy kingdom come is just what it is-noise. He keep whipping you guys into line.

When people say that you can't easily win a fight against FGN, they know what they are saying.

Regardless of your illogical, thoughtless and absurd essay, this is about illegalities and flagrant violation of governing rules. When you lose elections, you take your case to the nearest court for due adjudication and this is what we expect our leaders to do. We expect them as leaders and chief law enforcement officers to respect stated laws and set good examples.

Get your corrupt head checked for your own good ...
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by jmaine: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
anonimi:

Lagos mugus on NL please raise up your hand. Thanks.

LOL . . . . . cheesy
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by gbollyhosha: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
to me the outcome of the NGF election , is based on politics played by jonathan , he want to know his standard in so called NGF , now it very por for him and this expose the capacity of opposition party , thing is getting serious in nigeria now , 2015 will be very interesting , i love that TINUBU is behind the victory of amechi , let wait and see what will happen in the next 5 month
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by orobs93(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
mikeansy:
pls i want to know btw 19 and 16 which is greater
This analogy is as ridiculous as they come.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Gregopara(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
The NGF as a body has no constitutional role....why can't these governors face the job they were elected to do instead of heating up the polity? *Smh* clueless governors!
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by hitmanogo: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eko Ile:
@ekoile.... I think you need to take that drug of yours. ... you are not thinking. ... election have been won and lost, fine.... even rigged or fair. .... but the fact remains that NGF can never be the same again. ... GEJ has been able to achieve that. ....
Two. .... those governors that are not very strong will be easy targets for the presidency rather than amaechi. Amaechi can't promise them something the presidency can't match. .... so it's a lion game. .. scatter the herd and prey on the weak
Three. .... GEJ will definitely know his enemies now and know how to approach them. ...making his job easier. ...
So learn to think. ... This is politics where decoys, apparitions, ,flatter and deceptions are as important as principles and ideologies. ...

He's been injected with dullardmycine retardation drug. OMG! He made Jonathan sound like a scholar.

No wonder I don't take that joker seriously..
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by killuminati(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
shadrach77:

This is funny. If the Jang faction
is not the authentic version, why are they
suing it? Suing it indicates they (Amaechi and
co) are acknowledging that the Jang faction is
the authentic faction. I'm a man and
somebody says I'm a woman. Why should I
sue the person who says I'm not a woman if I
know for sure that I'm a man

ballabriggs:
So if I own a land and you come trespassing, I
can't get a court order restraining you from
further trespassing.
You Sir deserve to be awarded the "mumu of the
day"!
LMAO! *hahahahahahahaha*
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by EkoIle1: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^^^^^^. Let me just go with your flawed reasoning for the heck of it..

What's more important and valuable to GEJ? The NGF or the 7 states he lost control of? His party and political base in tact or grossly divided?

The NGF fiasco he foolishly stuck his big and empty head in tested and exposed his fast dwindling popularity, power and political fortune.

hitmanogo: . ..
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by thelastpope10: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
gbollyhosha: to me the outcome of the NGF election , is based on politics played by jonathan , he want to know his standard in so called NGF , now it very por for him and this expose the capacity of opposition party , thing is getting serious in nigeria now , 2015 will be very interesting , i love that TINUBU is behind the victory of amechi , let wait and see what will happen in the next 5 month

The NGF election was a good thing for PDP. It allowed them define the stand of their gorvernors. Achieving that 2 years to elections is a big plus. It wasnt about the strength of the opposition. It was about the power play within the PDP. If you think Tinubu controlled or influenced Amaechi, then you know nothing. Amaechi was only using the opposition to pursue his ambition. But he was left with nothing. He cannot move to APC because he will be powerless there. BUt was still, he is now a persona non grata in the PDP. Uteerly useless and thoughtless move from him. Fashola can sue all he wants, It will mean nothing. There is nothing to prove. It isnt about who won but who leads. Fighting about who won would only be relevant in a constitutional body with the people mandate at stake, not the governors interests. If you think that because some folks are making noise on NL, then the whole country is interested in the outcome, you are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by BabaTony: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

I.was expecting you to list the so called world class infrastructures, not the usual diversions with insults.

Let me tell you illiteratess something, these states lists their projects on their websites and every awarded contract is on record so you can't pull some silly invisible world class rubbish out of your ass. There's a reason why you spewed insults instead of listing the world class projects, its because they don't exist.

Eko ile....Me list for you. I dey craze?. Thats a bloody waste of my time my friend. The projects are in akwa ibom if want the list I have told you ..take a trip. I know transport fare is the issue, if you cant afford a flight ticket to the state owned newly built international airport then go to your dump at ojuelegba and take a bus to akwa ibom. Don't ever ask me to waste my time listing projects for your sorry a55.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by thelastpope10: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^^^^. Let me just go with your flawed reasoning for the heck of it..

What's more important and valuable to GEJ? The NGF or the 7 states he lost control of? His party and political base in tact or grossly divided?

The NGF fiasco he foolishly stuck his big and empty head in tested and exposed his fast dwindling popularity, power and political fortune.

So in your own wisdom, 7 governors voting for Amaechi equals GEJ loosing 7 states in 2015? Huh!!! And you keep calling others daft? SMH! grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by blackboy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
It is one Lagos and ohh Osun State Governor bringing the case. This case should be thrown out by the court. Waste of tax payers money and the courts time. Among themselves do they really need the court to decide? How many governors are truly behind Amaechi ? How many are truly behind Jang? Fashola just wants to show us how to always take issues to court but it's not all things that requires the court. Majority carries the vote.

What I saw on TV was an announcer who was being dictatated to by people around to make an anouncement. By How many !1 votes?!! He was visibly shaken and under duress? It was no doubt a rigged and shammed election.

Fashola you all are matured it is opposition governors against the PDP nominated governor. If the court calls all the governors to testify who they voted for 99% of the PDP governors will say Jang while 99% of the Opposition governors will say Amaechi.

There is still a lot of work that needs to be done in Lagos with the hundreds aof billions of Naira Lagos State generates daily Governor Fash. Trust me I was in Lagos and I know there has been improvements but Lagos can be a lot better when hundreds of millions of Naira is being collected from Lagos daily.

God bless my Lagos, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by EkoIle1: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Keep blinding yourself with Amaechi, Amaechi was not the only vote against Jonathan because 23 - 16 is not 1, it's actually 7.

How do account for the rest?
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Tigerhead: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please can any hater tell me what the standing rules for "locus standi" are? Can anyone sue in their own name?

Let us see. Anyway we all know that the NGF is dead. This was the objective from the start.
Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by Fadenitan(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
What are d motive and action of this opposition in dis NGF,d APC & fashola are just wasting their time and state resource on useless thing.APC and fashola should be very careful with their action & utterances.Nigerian are not fool and robot that they can deceive with their propaganda and political antics,it may have work in sw,this time around is another ball game.we are all wiser than before,this is Nigeria,PDP is in control and come 2015,PDP will win at federal level.Amaechi should leave PDP and join d opposition,thank God we discover early who is on our side and who are d enemy inside.Shame on fashola and co and opposition should go and rest till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF by ekoileee: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
BabaTony:

Eko ile....Me list for you. I dey craze?. Thats a bloody waste of my time my friend. The projects are in akwa ibom if want the list I have told you ..take a trip. I know transport fare is the issue, if you cant afford a flight ticket to the state owned newly built international airport then go to your dump at ojuelegba and take a bus to akwa ibom. Don't ever ask me to waste my time listing projects for your sorry a55.

So you are either lying or you are just too lazy to put your money where your dirty mouth is...

What a dullard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.