Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (15965 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by creativemusic: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
it is well sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by suxes2005(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
So there's actually some true life story that can move me?
So sorry for your loss ma'am. God bless his soul and comfort you.

Sheyi
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is so touching. there is nothing like motherly love. may he find peace and protection were ever he his.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Chinks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
May GOD give u peace of mind. Tears frm ma eyes
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oh dear...so very sorry for your loss. He looks divinely precious.Gosh, I can only imagine the kind of happiness this Blessing brought your way cry so sorry that God loves him more than you or anyone else do. Thank God He has decided to bless you again with the Blessing that will last your LONG lifetime kiss
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by whitemosquito(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dearie, my heart goes out to you. To be able to smile again after the storm? You are an Iroko! I am humbled by the level of grace working in ur life.. A close frnd just lost a baby and i feel their loss like its mine.. May I be as strong as you when the storms of life blow my way. Stay blessed,k?
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by slinkky(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
May the LORD grant you and other grieving families the fortitude to bear the loss of your loved ones.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Kk4(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
cry my respect for mothers just went way up. Stay strong
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Miles78(f): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
How do I begin to talk to a mother about her pain, loss and heartache? Darling, ur cute boy is resting and may God continue to strengthen you as you remember him. M moved beyond words dear
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
cryI havnt been myself since yestday,thinkin abt d dana victims,aluu4,those killed unjustly nd those who died b4 their time(as humans think) but I knw God knws best and wud see us nd d deads'family tru this pain . Take hrt mumy b,ur cutie is in heaven! Eternal rest be granted to their souls o Lord and may ur perpetual light shine upon them.Amen
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
I'm happy and consoled in the knowledge that you are and will be fine. This will make you stronger. God bless you.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by justsmile(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ohhhhh dear!!! My heart goes out to you! God will restore!!!
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Shugamania(f): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am in tears right now, dont even know what to say....
I can picture everything like i was there and i dont want to imagine how u're feeling right now.

Be at peace sis, and find solace in the fact that he's in a better place and much happier wherever he is.

May the souls of our dear, departed ones forever rest in peace.

Stay strong. cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Accept my condolence HBG

God will dry your tears, that I'm sure

Your son is proud of you too, and if he could talk to you right now, he will tell you that "you're best mom ever"

I'm so close to tears right now
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Very sad story! You're a brave woman!
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
May the almighty supreme God console thee,give you strenght and turn your sorrow to enternal ocean of joy and laughter.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by baby124: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the pictures captured her forgive her absent mind

You really have time to respond to a jobless and hopeless cretin. I didnt see where you mentioned the sex of the child or what happened. The child looks female anyway. Anyhow, this is not the place to respond to a perpetual failure. This is a sympathy thread, and she is beneath me. Only good enough to be ignored. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Lerin(f): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Take heart op,such affliction will never befall u again,and to all mothers,may God never allow us to know the grave of our children
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by favouredseed(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
So so touching dear, it is well with u
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by harlos: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sorry i couldn't finish it but i was touched by the pictures cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by euromoney(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
May d Lord wipe your tears and also rest the soul of this lil boy.it is well.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Heyliesha(m): 12:45am On Jun 04, 2013
hum..speechless...may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Prinyebabe(f): 12:47am On Jun 04, 2013
Its so touching, i'm really sorry. How were u able to cope with the loss cos you enjoyed him for some years? For me, i can't seem to stop this pain and emotions whenever i remember my little hearthrob whom i lost 4 days after delivery. ( I'm sobbing right now), my handsome boy just went like that after watching him pass through pains i couldn't stop. Jaundice got to his brain despite been under the phototherapy light . He could have been 1yr by july. I know how i fight not to be depressed, so meeting you and hearing you out has encouraged me. Its not a situation one should even wish one's enemy. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Jun 04, 2013
The memories would be almost impossible to forget, but that is why he is loved and still remembered, channel it into positives vibes, let his memories spur you to achieve more.

Stay strong, no one knows or understands your plight/ story better than u do.

You would be fine....
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by shikenosa: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2013
The part of u askin God to let u see him go to school really got me..listen dearie u rili asked for much from God don't blame yourself for that..He is gone physically but trust me you wil always smile whenever u think about the times u spent with him and that is priceless..GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Ashlamzee(f): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Oh my God, bear it sista i know is not easy but try God wil handle for you sorry.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2013
So so touching *shedding tears*
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by adorabletun: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2013
wow, in tears already. may God grant u tye grace and strength to bear it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by dipotech: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Take heart and give God all glory even though it isn't easy at all.

God knows ALL.

Sorry and God bless.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by trendystuf(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Awww...this brought tears to my eyes.
Rest in peace blessing and take heart ma'am
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by dazzle37(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2013
God knows best and he will give you all the Grace and courage you need to carry on.

it is well my dear. take heart. you will never see such pain in your life anymore.

From now on, you will have Joy unspeakable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) / So, What About When Women Abuse Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.