Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (17666 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Risks Associated With MouthAction / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Rooneyboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
omiobo: God help my soul!
Amen ! grin grin grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ABsI1: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Deep diving aka mouth action aka pu see sucking is d best.d only problem my wife has wit it,is my suckng others,thou i'm trying hard to stop dat. But i love sucking-true
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Uwakuwak(f): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
which of the parties enjoy it most?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ABsI1: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Uwakuwak: which of the parties enjoy it most?

PDP of course
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Efikman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
saintneo: Glad I always rejected it. Receiving or giving!
I will rather kiss a gutter than suck a female punnie. Whaaaaaaaat Those holes are crawling with candida, yeasts, e.coli, and all sorts of bacteria and fungus, and yet men carry dem mouth dey put there? Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ABsI1: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
symbian03: BUT seriously why would a sane person put head down there for whatever pleasure? I'm I the only one who feels this world has turned to a mad mad world?
mad man - u are right
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by oluagness(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
angel TI: Thank God I no dey do am n person no dey do am for me.
haba lady TI, have you forgotten those days?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Meringe: The dos and don'ts in this life is too much!

I tire ooo!
men, i wouldnt lick dat thing if offered a million bucks...i'll just puke in it...i wonder why they like giving it sef...it's crazy though
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Pain(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
The world is becoming a more dangerous place to live in. Day by Day its Getting Doped
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Efikman: I will rather kiss a gutter than suck a female punnie. Whaaaaaaaat Those holes are crawling with candida, yeasts, e.coli, and all sorts of bacteria and fungus, and yet men carry dem mouth dey put there? Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!
as in, i'd rather lick a pussy cat ... wait a minute, i mean lollipop, grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by toshmann(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin
if only you guys passed through a medical school, or even a microbiology class, and know the kind microbes wey full the female hole eh grin una no go even gree go near there grin
for work i dey wear gloves double to even put my hand in there grin now i hear some people de put their tongue inside anus. chei! women don reduce men to common village ekuke grin

But dont get me wrong, BJ is highly welcome cheesy it is safe, clean amd the male organ is very easy to clean and remains clean most of the time, the sperm is also sterile, seriously, unless the guy get STD, if not it's sterile, compared to the female vagi.nal fluid which is slightly acidic and had legions of microbes who are natural residents of that zone. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
toshmann: grin
if only you guys passed through a medical school, or even a microbiology class, and know the kind microbes wey full the female hole eh grin una no go even gree go near there grin
But dont get me wrong, BJ is highly welcome cheesy it is safe, clean amd the male organ is very easy to clean and remains clean most of the time, the sperm is also sterile, seriously, compared to the female vagi.nal fluid which is slightly acidic and had legions of microbes who are natural residents of that zone. grin
Tell them
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
bebe2: Ok, I no dey like comment for dis kai mata, but only dis once I go break d rule.

Am not a fan of dnt do this dnt do dat, rather the safest way to do it shud be explored.

If u want to give mouth action to alady don't put ur heard between her legs, rather lie beside her wit ur leg towards her head so u have access to her clit.oris dat the only part u need. But some pple suck the vagi.nal orifice and drag out fluid and reminant of all sorts.

And all the men wey dey complain their woman belike wood for bed oya here is a challenge try mouth action on her then u go know say body no be fire
Dnt forget to thank me o wink
Abeg, firewood dey ok. this naija whey no good hospital dey, u want to use all ur church collection + pension to treat urself for throat cancer in india, when u are old abi...and by then the grandchildren go even know wetin cos am, abeg to be firewooded is to be fore-warned...or vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by docadams: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why this furore about a practise that dates back to Sodom and Gomorra?Waste of time and space. Abeg, is there anybody in the house with experience in mouth action from the backdoor? Feel free to share it.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Ekans: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why are the ladies not commenting?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
symbian03: BUT seriously why would a sane person put head down there for whatever pleasure? I'm I the only one who feels this world has turned to a mad mad world?
You don't know wot u are missing
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Policewoman(f): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by docadams: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ekans: Why are the ladies not commenting?
Do u expect them to be happy? I guess they are shell-shocked. This thread is dealing a death blow to their area of perogative. Let's pray they are not massing up right now for an onward match to the National Assembly come mane. I wont blame them, though. Not when one has tasted mouth action.

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by devour129: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ekans: Why are the ladies not commenting?
let me comment ! Am one of those people that see a guy going down on a woman disgusting until I let go once and it was a heaven shaking experience , now I really want to make heaven cos I truly got a glimpse of heaven that day. I ddnt have any intercourse for more than 8months after them but I never felt it.i was walking on sunshine I swear,
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION
THAT IS LICKING THE PRIVATE PART OF THE FEMALE
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Honestly, guys you need to try new things sometimes. I know most guys here think its not necessary because your girl didn't ask for it, just do it randomly and see if she's gonna ask you to stop.

She's probably gonna say STOP twice, and I'm sure she gonna let go at last. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by omiobo: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Amen ! grin grin grin

Yeye bonga fish! gringringrin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ajanaku2(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
While Ebuka, a friend of mine was sucking his B!tch's Pu$$sy with his eyes closed in supposed ecstasy, she started her menstruation...a few pints of blood dropped in his mouth...thinking it was her vag!nal fluids, the id!ot continued licking...only for him to open his eyes to see the malodorous blood...

My Guy tell me say hin vex whozz the B!tch hot slap for not informing him of the impending bloody spillage!

...I've never tried that sh!!t but I think I'd do with all pleasure if it's Omowunmi Akinnifesi or Dangote's first daughter!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
LabourParty: Honestly, guys you need to try new things sometimes. I know most guys here think its not necessary because your girl didn't ask for it, just do it randomly and see if she's gonna ask you to stop.

She's probably gonna say STOP twice, and I'm sure she gonna let go at last. grin grin grin grin
guy you need to try throat cancer...and have condylomata acuminata for dessert,..pls google what that looks like...delicious cabbage

2 Likes

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by dgysoft(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mouth Gig is better than no job at all
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by BodyKiss(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
What that fvck is MouthAction. You have a very crappy mind, Mr. Seun.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by maclatunji: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2013

My brother, no be small thing.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by everyday: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
STD and HIV is real.If you must have sex then have safe sex
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by AbuMikey(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
grandstar: THAT IS LICKING THE PRIVATE PART OF THE FEMALE
You say what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion / Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.