Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? (6680 Views)

Poll: Bolex, Diddy4t Or Hush?

Hush: 10% (3 votes)
Diddy4t: 57% (16 votes)
Bolex: 32% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Xmas Song Do You Like Best / What Animal Do You Like Best And Why? / Nairaland Finest Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by HUSH2(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2006
Man this shxt is a real honour.

Its put a smile on my face today. Bolex was telling me to check out the latest thread back then but i couldnt.

Even for those who love to hate us, thanks to you too.

At least we've been keeping it real.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by slej(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2006
ah! of cause H.U.S.H is the bomb, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss him or no one else.H.U.S.H you see how am, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by HUSH2(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2006
Thanks girl! How've you been?

How's the show going?
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by slej(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2006
the show is fine. i just sent a mail to your box about the details, you can check it later.how are you and your job? hope they do give you time out. well you know you can count on me anytime. kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by HUSH2(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2006
okay. I'll check it out ASAP. thanks again hun. wink
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 11:55am On May 29, 2006
lol lol
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by babymine(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2006
I don't know. smiley
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2006
know fast baymine?,LOL LOL
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by babymine(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh Eve! cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2006
babymine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh Eve! cheesy cheesy

ooooooooooooooo,better be fast tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 12:17pm On May 29, 2006
eve eve were av u been angry angry embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Queen1(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2006
diddy4dt
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by aloib(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2006
bwhahahaha, wat a nice thread, lol

diddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
lol,
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2006
they are all nice guys so cant vote for any.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

diddy is winning

cast your vote for me guyz et gals

cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2006
mukina2 i've been around da world
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2006
wowow diddy win kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2006
thanks alot eve. kiss kiss kiss

hey mukina2 were u at, i need u now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

maki were u at? smiley smiley smiley smiley tongue tongue tongue tongue

hey ladies, just gimme ya votes and come get some sugar den we will dance ones i win.

u know how i get down.

so if u wanna shake dem hips like shakira,
make me win like diddy.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by ToyM28(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2006
Diddy is ma vote. One love man. bolex seems cool 2. grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2006
hey queen1 and aloib and toy, thanks for the vote.

y'all shud come get some sugar

***stretching hands*** kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

if any of u want a personal sugar tell me. i will give it to u till u rich cloud 9.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by maki(f): 3:30pm On May 29, 2006
if i choose somebody will be heartbroken, so i wont. i like them all kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 3:39pm On May 29, 2006
SORRY ooooooooooooo bolex and hush cry cry cry cry cry lmao

u guys are cute too and nice and cool,

but diddy won,lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you vote for diddy

sad cry embarassed

am crying o

***sobs, sniffs , cries , tears ****
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2006
bolex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

VOTE FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you vote for diddy

sad cry embarassed

am crying o

***sobs, sniffs , cries , tears ****

i'll vote for u but anyway diddy have win
there's nothing u can do about it,
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2006
hey bolex,

stop being a fxxking panzy and a sissy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that crying technique of yours is so old school. stop crying and be a man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u always cry to get people to pity u. grin grin grin grin grin

u need to be a man and shake it off, damn.

even if u win, it wont make me stop being nice to all the ladies on nairaland. they know i got love for them. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@eve

thanks for getting ma back hun. kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 5:42pm On May 29, 2006
shocked shocked shocked What a poll shocked shocked shocked

Who's bloody idea was this?

bolex? This sounds like your handy work tongue undecided
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2006
2cantango:

shocked shocked shocked What a poll shocked shocked shocked

Who's bloody idea was this?

bolex? This sounds like your handy work tongue undecided

it was mine,and it's cool tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2006
diddy4dt:

hey bolex,

stop being a fxxking panzy and a sissy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that crying technique of yours is so old school. stop crying and be a man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u always cry to get people to pity u. grin grin grin grin grin

u need to be a man and shake it off, damn.

even if u win, it wont make me stop being nice to all the ladies on nairaland. they know i got love for them. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@eve

thanks for getting ma back hun. kiss

i'll do anything for u , check ya mail[sub] tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 5:49pm On May 29, 2006
Eve!!!! Girl I'm going to whoop your a$$ angry tongue wink
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by MrIRS(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2006
What about the rest of us on nairaland. angry angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by MrIRS(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2006
What about the rest of us on nairaland. angry angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

am getting there

vote for me guyz

***sniffss***

sad cry cry cry cry cry cry

i will break down in tears o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Jungle Justice(pictures)...should This Really Continue? / Only A Genius Can Get It Right / Top 11 Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.