Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? (6563 Views)

Poll: Bolex, Diddy4t Or Hush?

Hush: 10% (3 votes)
Diddy4t: 57% (16 votes)
Bolex: 32% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Xmas Song Do You Like Best / What Animal Do You Like Best And Why? / Nairaland Finest Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2006
i think betty won cuzz hottie was trying to be nice.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2006
I know

hottie has changed alot

like damn ,,,,

That was not who I knew hottie to be

She would tear you apart with disses

But she tried sha

grin

Betty showed her NO MERCY
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Efani(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2006
diddy's straight
i dont kno the other two
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2006
thanks man, just gimme ya vote. i appreciate it. cool cool cool cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2006
hey 2can, dat was you. damn. i am so pissed right now. why damn it? angry angry angry angry angry

2can please come back, i miss ya.  sad sad sad

oh 2cann, not youuu now, first IBB, now u. damn it. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

If Kuda Bank Locked Your Account Come In Here / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.