Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? (6560 Views)

Poll: Bolex, Diddy4t Or Hush?

Hush: 10% (3 votes)
Diddy4t: 57% (16 votes)
Bolex: 32% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Xmas Song Do You Like Best / What Animal Do You Like Best And Why? / Nairaland Finest Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2006
bolex I have a message for you from diddy -

He says you should stop crying like a baby shocked He knows you'll use that strategy to win shocked

He says that you should give it up because it's so old school shocked

Now remember, I'm just the messenger sad Don't be firing your missiles my way sad tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

they all attacking me

VOTE FOR ME !!!!

***CRIES , CRIES , CRIES ***

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2006
cry come on now bolex cry

come get some sugar tongue cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by MrIRS(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2006
bolex:

they all attacking me

VOTE FOR ME !!!!

***CRIES , CRIES , CRIES ***

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Sorry to say but you're acting like a b!tch undecided
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2006
Mr.IRS:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if I come on you ehen

You would think it;s tiger that just attacked you

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Uzzyan: 6:47pm On May 29, 2006
Bolex remember i appreciate you so much and would like you to win no matter the obstacles but since i gat Diddy what would i do is it not to vote for him and you guys will be on the same level. HUsh its unfortunate i havent met u online but since i have read your posts and they are quite cool. My guy Mr.IRS i for vote for you but we werent asked to poll 4 u.lol
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Uzzyan: 6:48pm On May 29, 2006
Bolex remember i appreciate you so much and would like you to win no matter the obstacles but since i gat Diddy what would i do is it not to vote for him and you guys will be on the same level. HUsh its unfortunate i havent met u online but since i have read your posts and they are quite cool. My guy Mr.IRS i for vote for you but we werent asked to poll 4 u.lol
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2006
IRS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2006
ooooooooooo 2c mama dont whoop my @$$ now maybe later

becos i did it for da girls
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 7:18pm On May 29, 2006
eveseh:

ooooooooooo 2c mama don't whoop my @$$ now maybe later

because i did it for da girls

Ok girl you're safe for now tongue

Am busy taking care of business with diddy, so I don't have time right now anyway wink grin cool

Seems like this poll isn't moving very fast undecided where is everyone?

Y'all are lucky Grizzly Bear wasn't added to the list because he would've got my vote for sure grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2006
2cantango:

Ok girl you're safe for now tongue

Am busy taking care of business with diddy, so I don't have time right now anyway wink grin cool

Seems like this poll isn't moving very fast undecided where is everyone?

Y'all are lucky Grizzly Bear wasn't added to the list because he would've got my vote for sure grin grin tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2006
ooooooooooooo poor bolex dont cry u'll win someday,lol lmao tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 7:25pm On May 29, 2006
2c, business with diddy, if i may ask what business is that!! angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2006
nike4luv:

2c, business with diddy, if i may ask what business is that!! angry

Lol hun you're going to make me go off topic and I don't want no ban on my a$$ tongue

Psssssst nike, over here! The business I have with that fine boy is the business of me whoopin' his bare a$$ with my bare hands - need I say more!! wink cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2006
lol lol pass me over frist be4 nike,am jalous indeed tongue tongue[sub]
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2006
bare ass? bare hands, ooh can i watch, is de azz brown??
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 7:39pm On May 29, 2006
I guess I can't stop y'all from pulling up a chair and watching wink

Oh my lawd this man's a$$ is fine indeed shocked grin

Y'all know he's been offering some sugar - me thinks I'll be claiming my share while I'm here wink cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2006
Mr.IRS:

tell him man. he is such a sucker for crying. acting like a bitch to win sommin, dat is so gay and outdated. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2006
de suga hes giving u is not as good as hes giving me! his ass is bbbbbbeeeauuuutiiiful!  and lickable, i bet u licked it huh  tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2006
nike4luv:

de suga hes giving u is not as good as hes giving me! his ass is bbbbbbeeeauuuutiiiful! and lickable, i bet u licked it huh tongue

now dats naughty and nasty girl. my sugar is the best. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2006
i knw i can be de nastiest fellow tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2006
diddy4dt:

tell him man. he is such a sucker for crying. acting like a bitch to win sommin, that is so gay and outdated. grin grin grin grin

lol ahahaah,wahhahahaahah,SORRY TO SAY BUT U ARE ACTING LIKE A BITCH,lol ahahah
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2006
If I put my tongue on his body, y'all will be needing to call the fire department and the paramedics, because I'd set this man on fire cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2006
2cantango:

If I put my tongue on his body, y'all will be needing to call the fire department and the paramedics, because I'd set this man on fire cool

lol, lmao. funny.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 7:50pm On May 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy

he wont be a man when u set him on fire
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Uzzyan: 7:57pm On May 29, 2006
I concur with nike
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2006
i will always be a man even when i am on fire which is more like passionate fire, right 2c?
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

diddy aint got sugar

are you gals dumb not to see he got salt & pepper

VOTE FOR ME
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2006
diddy4dt:

i will always be a man even when i am on fire which is more like passionate fire, right 2c?

That's right hun kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 8:16pm On May 29, 2006
bolex:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

diddy aint got sugar

are you gals dumb not to see he got salt & pepper

VOTE FOR ME

dont hate becos u didnt win

Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2006
I like Bolex because he is a complete Africanized Murder F! grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 8:38pm On May 29, 2006
lol lol lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World. Where Do Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo Rank? / Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.