Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket (22521 Views)

Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by CrimzP(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is interesting. What if they gave this weapons to BH. Thank God sha!
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by LAGATA(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Built2last: I have never been impressed with how our security agencies handle informations.That is why Ombatse killed over 100 of them "What happened to the word CLASSIFIED" they devulge every info to the public even wen investigation is still on going.you hear stories like our reporter spoke to a member of the investigating team who chose to be anonimous.Why speak to the press and devulge informations.

well said... dats jst the main issue uv annalysd. i wonder why they rly cnt restrict highly classified infos... so annoying aswear
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by okpukmbat: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
tongue dude where is the box ?

wait oh ....... You live it in the hand of" NPF"

whatttttttttttttt !!!
pls tell me that you are joking
N.........P..........and what ?
you can't know the contents of the box again.

So, what wii i tell Nigerians now.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by okpukmbat: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wendyslim: Abeg dat gun fit still work? Just thinking.

No ooh, it not working untill they test it on you.
OLODO
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Rafidi: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
"Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano "
https://www.nairaland.com/1312069/weapons-found-hezbollah-compound-kano/4#16049077
Rafidi :
[b]
nairaland should be renamed "rumor land".

for the fact that these men underneath whose house weapons were found are Lebanese and possibly Shia Muslims (not Sunnis like Boko Haram;in fact book haram is extremist sunni also referred to as salafists or Wahhabis) does not mean the compound is a "Hezbollah compound".how did these rumor mongers confirm the link between the men and Hezbollah? I don't see Hezbollah doing anything in northern Nigeria,for the mere fact that most northerners are sunnis.some would say what about relations between shia iran and Hezbollah with sunni hamas? hamas is sunni but not salafist/Wahhabi like boko haram and all alqaeda (shia hating takfiri) cells.also hamas is fighting Israeli Zionist occupation of palestinian land,and not going about boming places of worship where the Shia or Christians gather.recently when hamas started backing the so called "Syrian revolution" and helping western backed salafist/Wahhabi terrorists disguised as rebels fighting the Syrian government,both iran and Hezbollah have lowered their ties with hamas.presently relations between the two camps are not as before. if this house was in zaria,i could have suspected a link between Hezbollah and the shia Islamic movement of sheikh zakzaky.the only reason why the word "Hezbollah" appears in the news is to make it dramatic and exaggerate the find.its like killing two birds with one stone by giving credit to the Nigerian security officials and also pleasing Israel which detests Hezbollah,which pushed Israel to defeat in the 2006 Lebanon war.we want our security bodies to get hold of boko haram.we need tangible results to safeguard the lives of Nigerians against those who have been killing Nigerians,namely the salafist/Wahhabi boko haram.trying to tarnish the image of the Shia Muslims,and particularly Hezbollah and iran to please the west or the sunni Wahhabi countries like Saudi Arabia is of no good to Nigeria.this should stop.i am talking because I am a peace-loving Shia Muslim.not once can anyone point out a Shia Muslim conducting a suicide bombing in a church or sunni mosque to kill innocent civilians/worshippers,because that is not part of the shia Islamic doctrine,but part of salafism/wahhabism and their takfiri brand of islam.

as for what is paraded as weapons found,these are clearly old weapons.yes weapons were found,but in what state and condition and where? I heard from someone in kano that the Lebanese man bought the house not knowing the weapons were kept underneath.these weapons have been under that house either since the biafran war or the military rule.

it would have been enough to arrest the owner of the house and do thorough investigation without blowing grammar and using big words to express unfounded claims.to a very large extent the Lebanese are business minded people who are mostly after making their living and getting money.they are into the culture of business and money making.one can perhaps compare them to the igbos in Nigeria and their sense for business.it is unfair to tarnish the reputation of others and making claims,when we know well the slogan of "innocent until proven guilty".let us assume the british authorities would have dramatized the incident in which a Nigerian beheaded a Briton to say Michael adeboloja is a "boko haram member" or even say an "SSS member",since Hezbollah in Lebanon is recognized as an official body and representative of the Lebanese people..that would have been utterly ridiculous and amateurish.

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by hardychris(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by immortalcrown(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Delaying the revelation of the content of the box is a suspicious act. They should have also delayed the announcement of their discovery. This delay will obscure the view of those who may later disclose to us the content of the box. Delay is dangerous.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2013
cry
eagle.eye1:
Let's wait until the contents are revealed. Meanwhile you can ponder on my signature.
my dear ur signature is actually worth ponderin ova*sigh*if only we were from the middle east,a protest wud hv bn so much easier to organise.RIP boys,I just can't stop prayin nd offering masses for them. such a painful and shameful death!but I believ justice wil only be delayed but not denied. Back to topic lebanese ur time is up in naija!atleast we wil stop seein al those colord skin paradin themselvs as demi gods in kano. tongue
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by HezronLorraine(m): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2013
amarilo: I always notice that many NLander are always missing in every thread containing Buhary and his comments about Boko Haram. Does it mean they don't like what he says but are not man enough to voice it out due to party, ethnic or religious affiliation.
most people don't wanna waste their data on issues they already have answers to.buhari says tnz we mostly know or at times are irrelavant as it is regarded as another of his usuals.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by HezronLorraine(m): 2:05am On Jun 04, 2013
otijah: Dnt b surprised is just empty boxes.
must you just comment.many nigerians have so underestimated the capabilities of the security agencies due to their failures in the past.first you should praise DSS for successful uncovering the terror cell,an hezbollah affiliate,they had strong intel and were able to make arrests immediately and pursue their investigations to reveal every terrorist in the nation.ok,empty boxes.if it was CIA of FBI u saw in one of the Jack Bauer or Nikita movies you saw combing such edifice then leave with empty boxes and they get what they need and stop the terror.you'll praise the good O'l USA.but SSS left with empty boxes which no one is sure of.those boxes could have some sort of DNA or forensics that need be analysed to prove the guilt of the arrested.....at times too much of hollywood commando movies makes you think Nigeria doesn't have some strategies as such in dispositon.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by HezronLorraine(m): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Built2last: I have never been impressed with how our security agencies handle informations.That is why Ombatse killed over 100 of them "What happened to the word CLASSIFIED" they devulge every info to the public even wen investigation is still on going.you hear stories like our reporter spoke to a member of the investigating team who chose to be anonimous.Why speak to the press and devulge informations.
I just don't get why we always want to bring out the bad traits of the security community in Nigeria.informations called classified doesn't mean the public can't be oriented as per what is going on.during north korea' s threat,at least webloids,tabloids,news stations divulged exclusive details from an anonymous.that's just one out of millions.if we have a good F.O.I(freedom of information).I believe a lawyer can have the securuty agency through court directive to release some informations even if it is covert afairs.I don't know if our F.O.I contains such but I've seen it work in the foreign powers.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by God4memi: 4:08am On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by StevenJay01(m): 5:21am On Jun 04, 2013
daylae: Maybe some people are even building nuclear arsenals in one secluded place in nigeria.

So arsenal is going nuclear shocked maybe we would win trophies then.I want chelsea to go nuclear too so that Jose will be able to win Bayern in Super cup
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by UD101(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2013
eagle.eye1:
Let's wait until the contents are revealed. Meanwhile you can ponder on my signature.

TheSe. R D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Contents - http://universalreporters247..co.uk/2013/05/photoscache-of-weapons-found-at.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by lekkie073(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2013
The battle against terrorism is really progressing....when nigerians set out to do something, they put all efforts. Emergence of an african superpower
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by frodobee: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2013
qualified: Few days before this co-owner of Amigo was named a terrorist, someone told me they hawk hard drugs (though codedly) in front of that supermarket esp in d night. Js park ur car, wind down n you ll see guys asking if u care for indomie. They may not only be dealing in arms but also in drugs. My views sha, no proof oo
qualified eF, haba! How you take sabi all these things?
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by tunde1200(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2013
smothly: God will continue to reveal them one by one

Amin
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by BabaEto1: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2013
qualified: Few days before this co-owner of Amigo was named a terrorist, someone told me they hawk hard drugs (though codedly) in front of that supermarket esp in d night. Js park ur car, wind down n you ll see guys asking if u care for indomie. They may not only be dealing in arms but also in drugs. My views sha, no proof oo

You are hundred percent correct. They have approached me before using d same word " indomie"
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by abduldope(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2013
i cross ma leg

1 Like

Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2013
this continuing drama is amusing.

nigerians remain ever gullible and predictable.

so you people think those rusted grenades and AK 47's is what boko haram is using to combat the JTF? grin grin grin

it is remarkably easy to fool/rule nigeria sha.

arms wey don dey there since 80's , probably owned by one Old Time Army General. cached during those days when coups were the main thing.

do u folks even have any idea how many houses in kano and kaduna are stores for things like this and even Money? Abacha had houses full of money. infact most of those aboki rulers had.

Jonathanistan season 2 continues. film show noni. a laugh a day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2013
The unending drama continues, just hope it doesnt go the way of others
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by immortalcrown(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Delaying the revelation of the contents of those boxes is a suspicious act. They should have also delayed the announcement of their discovery. This delay will obscure the view of those who may later disclose to us the contents of those boxes. Delay is dangerous.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2013
smothly: God will continue to reveal them one by one
*expose
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2013
imagine some fools here teaching the Nigerian Military and the SSS how to handle information......na una sabi the work pass....na una go still cry human rights abuse if they dint show or tell why they sealed off the business premises
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg who dey advertise 'Play and Win Penarity' for this forum. Is that word 'Penarity' or 'Penalty'. Abeg, tell them to correct the spelling. It's embarrassing. I wish them success in thier business.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by jadakiss213(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2013
Rafidi :
"Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano "
https://www.nairaland.com/1312069/weapons-found-hezbollah-compound-kano/4#16049077
Dude,take it or leave it,these arrested Lebanese have links with Hezbollah..Do u know the United States was to open their Kano consulate earlier this year? Why do u think they shelved that plan? I don't need to go more into this.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by slimjordan(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2013
This are some of the pic
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by jadakiss213(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2013
Dude,what was divulged was not a CLASSIFIED info..if they don't let out 'some' info,people like u wld still come here to Cry Blue Murder!..Do u know how many potential terrorist operations are foiled everyday that go unreported?? U are not in d best position to teach ds folks their Job.something u have little or NO knowledge about..
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by immortalcrown(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Delaying the revelation of the contents of those boxes is a suspicious act. They should have also delayed the announcement of their discovery. This delay will only obscure the view of those that may later disclose to us the contents of those boxes. Delay is dangerous. SSS seems to be brave but its honesty is afraid of some personalities. Why?
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by Otono2(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2013
otijah: abi? Make we dey look naa
sit down look na dog name oo.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by blackboy(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Our security forces are supposed to be transparent. You say you unearthed items from the premises and take it away. No body saw anything - it could be empty boxes, boxes of money, arms or goods they sell in the store.

As what happened in Kano where the press were able to show Nigerians and the world arms and ammunition and where they were discovered now that is a case against the owners of the property.

Now tomorrow the owner of Amigo can say he was framed and whatever they say they took away were planted there to increminate him.

I think it may be $$$$ and lots of it or our security forces are up to somthing.

They should fight crime transparently.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket by stylesco: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Here are the pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.