Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? (11213 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speakā€¦ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nope
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pigs cheat, ain't a pig
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by MCKULQ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
ME !

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by yimikaa: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't want to say I won't cheat now and my body will say another thing...it all depends on the situation

I won't joor(still not convinced)
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by claremont(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
You never know.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by umohmfonobong: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
i never cheat before but after being disappointed by a girl, i will cheat now
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
No I don't think,unless she permit me to do so
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by jeak123(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
what's there in cheating? i wont do that. i go by the saying, 'do unto others as u would have them do to u'
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Lakayanah: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
I think cheating goes beyond the physical thing the emotional cheating is even stronger. You might not be doing anybody per say but seriously in love with someone outside your marriage if you want to call it a crush. Some crushes lasts for years to the point that even when making love to your spouse you put the image of your ghost lover in place of your spouse. Your mind plays the images of person over and over in your head for years even without the one trapped in your head knowing about it. I say that is cheating big time abi my fellow Nairalanders what do you think.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Prowizy2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Y not, as a guy i'll say itz normal
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Gifted4all(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
may una talk true jare.all of una here don cheat before y d lies mennnn
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by godman01(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
And why should I?
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by ceaser: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lakayanah: I think cheating goes beyond the physical thing the emotional cheating is even stronger. You might not be doing anybody per say but seriously in love with someone outside your marriage if you want to call it a crush. Some crushes lasts for years to the point that even when making love to your spouse you put the image of your ghost lover in place of your spouse. Your mind plays the images of person over and over in your head for years even without the one trapped in your head knowing about it. I say that is cheating big time abi my fellow Nairalanders what do you think.
On point.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
depending on who is involved in the relationship
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Pedagogue: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
On a lighter note, we can also query the word 'cheating' ...

Lets imagine this realistic scenario between Iya Basira and Baba Basira after the latter was caught cheating...

Iya Basira: Ha, Baba Basira!!! Why on earth are you so heartless...I saw u with my korokoro eyes in mama Sule's bedroom...

So, u've been cheating on me all this while (crying heavily) ...ha, Baba Basira, why......(now hitting his chest)...u've been cheating on meeeee

Baba Basira: how have I been cheating on u....shebi we still had s^x yesterday....have I ever deprived u of sex?

*Funny as the above sounds, it aptly captures the 'true ' meaning of cheating...CHEATING is defined as 'depriving someone of something ' !!! Can a man/woman that does not deprive her spouse of s^x be termed a cheater if caught with another woman/ man!!! Methinks the person can be called another name..I.e betrayer etc....but not a CHEATER as most ppl have branded it!!!

#my opinion tho

4 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by dasparrow: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Post

Of course not! It is best to break up first before moving on to another relationship. Cheating on another person can be deadly. Some people have lost their lives or private parts (d*i*c*k) to a jealous lover or spouse. Think twice before engaging in infidelity.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pedagogue: Many are quick to say Yes OR NO!!!

I really do not think this question is as straightforward as it seems!!!

Firstly, are we clear on what cheating means? For some, anything that has to do with s^ex (kissing,cunnilingus,et al ) is Cheating!!! While for others, merely flirting or expressing love (without going physical) with someone other than your 'partner' is tantamount to cheating!!!

Secondly, ur question failed to define 'relationship'.Afterall, bf/GF is a relationship...wife/husband is also a relatnshp. For some, cheating anyone that is not your husband or wife is no cheating...such ppl often say they have no legal obligation not to cheat - afterall they are not married!!! While for others, the fact that you are in a relationship means you are 'emotionally married' to your bf/gf...and expect you break up, 'cheating' on him/her is WRONG.

Back to the question, I WUD NOT CHEAT...Hope I've answerd ur question? grin grin grin

Jokes apart, d truth is, many ppl cheat not because they set out to cheat...Once you start meeting that guy/dude in solitary places...my friend, no Jupiter can stop u from cheating!!! It will first start from an harmless goodbye peck on d lips in d car ...and then, oh...a kiss is not all that bad...and then....gbam, gbam!!! D rest will be HISTORY.

Frankly speaking, we will all get attracted to someone other than our 'partner' - but d gist is, self denial is the only thing dt can make us 2 have a dint of sanity in this morally bankrupt world we are in!!!

wisdom
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by HURUCHI(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
engrtee: WOULD YOU

ummmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
yes i will!!! but will never cheat in a marriage cool
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by HURUCHI(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
DivideUs: yes i will!!! but will never cheat in a marriage cool

good for u
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by dabrake(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
is there anything like love?
Bleep love I'm tired of trying
My heart big but it beat quiet
#teamCheatWhileDating
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
......Am only human.....cant say...time and circumstances should be considered.....
Flirting.....YEA
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
cynthiasmart: Why wont I? Who hasn't. Bleep this post

http://naijatips.com
Abi y won't i we all cheat some way some how ******i love bleeping and i get tired of just one food ***
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by bignene(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yield: Never.
story
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nomski0(f): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: There is nothing like cheating as far as a man is concerned, except its a woman.

A man is allowed to have multiple partners,
chai! How can you talk like that na....cheating is not for women? I PRAY O.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=18pt]God wired me not to cheat. Unlike most humans. [/size]
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Many cheats are reading this.
So, those the question is meant for are those who have never cheated before and not incorrigible cheats.

Many people cannot stop cheating, because it is like asking them to stop eating.
They cheat in order to eat.

Juggle the word CHEAT.

There is heat in cheat.
So, most people cheat when they are in heat like dogs.

There is eat in cheat.
So, most people cheat in order to eat when their boyfriends/husbands can no longer provide for them or when their partners can no longer satisfy them.

There is also chat in cheat.
So, most people cheat from chatting and flirting with others online and on their phones and elsewhere.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Am not yet married,so I do exactly what pleases me,if I see any big asssss-ed babe,I will talk her and possibly fucccck her,so I don`t think that`s cheating,or is it?remember IM NOT YET MARRIED.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by jogsman01(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
[i][i]funny[i][/i][/i][/i] i have to cheat because ORUNMILA BABA AGBONMIREGUN dey do so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.