Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (11187 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by adesegun121(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/saturday-laugh_23.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by adesegun121(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin

endtime pulled out

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by DickDastardly(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Naughty ...... pull out for where? At point of no return? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by solid3(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
I'm like D'banj, my pullout is always perfect. And when I explode outside, she knows she will never think I'm responsible if she gets pregnant. wink

1 Like

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by wordbank(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Na only Classic Toto fit do things like this

1 Like

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2016
See how you made that delicious snack look disgusting. sad

16 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2016
I don't understand this caption. I know the picture is sexual and all...but don't get that caption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
I don't understand this caption. I know the picture is sexual and all...but don't get that caption
You know what pullout means huh? shocked

if You don't...What century do you live in? grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Of course i know what it means...is that why the whole thing is messy
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Sexytemi(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2016
If not for this pull out ish, i could have said the snack looks delicious......but all i can say now is *yuck* sadsadsadsad

5 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Of course i know what it means...is that why the whole thing is messy
Okay...cool!wink

Then, the captions should be lucid enough?

In a wrap...he lied about pulling out. the pictures portrayed did justice to the caption…undecided

Lol grin about the ish being messy...hehehe! grin ain't it always messy? tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay...cool!wink

In a wrap...he lied about pulling out. the pictures portrayed did justice to the caption…undecided

Naah, this is too messy. I also understand he lied... but the messiness confused me Lol

@Slysaac can you see i'm innocent?
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Lol.. This is crazy!
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. This is crazy!
were u asked this question of recent?
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
were u asked this question of recent?
Yea u did ask me. Remember lastnite?
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by CaroLyner(f): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Michael Jordan is always there to catch it when he doesnt grin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Naah, this is too messy. I also understand he lied... but the messiness confused me Lol

I'll Leave that for The sex experts...grin

I'm no Expert o! embarassed

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by samsam2019: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Sometimes it's hard to pull out

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by CaroLyner(f): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'll Leave that for The sex experts...grin

I'm no Expert o! embarassed

Naah, you are. You're in too waist deep already...you can't back out now grin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Why confused? He almost spewed evrythin inside her bt did that just b4 nd afta he pullout.. So it continued eruptin nd caused a mess.

Keep pretendin like u dint grab frm d onset
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Why confused? He almost spewed evrythin inside her bt did that just b4 nd afta he pullout.. So it continued eruptin nd caused a mess.

Keep pretendin like u dint grab frm d onset

Lmaooo, now i understand better...thanks dear
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

the RBA strikes again!! grin grin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2016
Sexytemi:
If not for this pull out ish, i could have said the snack looks delicious......but all i can say now is *yuck* sadsadsadsad

don't worry! i'll give you one or two when i get to B.Rep! grin grin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Michellla(f): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
its just a joke maa'm.Take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay...cool!wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Yea u did ask me. Remember lastnite?
In your dreamshocked
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Lmaooo, now i understand better...thanks dear
I jus dey look u.. Keep pretendin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

definitely not with eyes like those! no fuccking way!! tongue

1 Like

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Naah, you are. You're in too waist deep already...you can't back out now grin
Lol. grin

I'm not...I couldn't afford To. tongue
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
In your dreamshocked
Lol. Bad dream
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Qualer:

the RBA strikes again!! grin grin
You're still Alive? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Making Men Go Gaga (photos) / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Ladies, Where Do You Fall Under???(picture)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.