Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 (4326 Views)

Poll: Which team will win the UEFA cup?

Zenith St. Petersburg: 76% (10 votes)
Rangers: 23% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Classic Zenit St Petersburg Team Photo / Transfer News: Tiago Mendes Turns Down Monaco And Zenit To Rejoin Chelsea / 'No Black Or Gay Players' Say Zenit St Petersburg Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2008
@tocdumb n dick
benitez wasnt lucky? i dont argue with idiots

@MC and Dayo
3 goals in few minutes of the game isnt luck
its debatable but im sure of what im saying.

if the linesman hadnt cancelled the fourth goal nko?
na excuse sha but i know benitez wont see a trophy again. . .maybe a carlings cup b4 he gets fired!!!

@Dayokanu
u asked Nyabighi where Liverpool were b4 benitez?
they had 4 UCL trophies b4 benitez so whats ur point?

@MC
our getting to this years final isnt luck
we have not been beaten by any team so far in the competition so how is it luck?

@Ritchie
thnx man for having my back
and where have u been? maybe im the one playing the MIA sha

who the f'ck is this tocdick
Benitez building a team? hes bought more than 30players in 3-4 seasons!!!!
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2008
I see why Bayern got pummeled 4-0 those Zenit guys play some really crisp shit.Neat one two's off the ball runs even Arsenal could learna thing or two from their counter attacks
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2008
@tkb
Benitez lucky? thats the most weak stuff i have heard all day was he lucky at Valencia when he won the Uefa Cup and the league title? someone that has turned Liverpool to a force in Europe once again or when last did they make any impact in the UCL before Benitez's arrival.The things people say on NL sef undecided
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2008
@A-40
excuse me Mr.
UEFA Cup? Ramos did that back to back with Sevilla
winning the league title with those crop of players isnt rocket science.

'lucky' in the context i used it was in reference to the game against Milan where they were outplayed but they won
just like the way Arsenal won der last FA cup.
i cant remember saying hes not a good coach. is this hard to grab?

orisirisi for this place sef
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2008
@Tkb,
That means Man Utd was lucky to win in 1999
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by hucarson(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

U don't win the treble with luck. Beating Juventus, Inter and Bayern Munich is more hardwork than luck to me. cheesy
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2008
'lucky' in the context i used it was in reference to the game against Milan where they were outplayed but they won

@Tkb,
That means Man Utd was lucky to win in 1999
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2008
Dayo
wetin?
you and i know the reason why Bayern was on top of that game. . .Roy keane was missing!!!!!
you know how he single handedly shut Juventus. United would have won the game with a wider margin.
and by the way, we didnt play the penalties LOL!
we won in the extra time.

PS: dont give me that bullshit that Lizarazu didnt play also

how far? have u checked todays stuffs
ive got the midas touch when it comes to picking stuvs.
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2008
@tkb
What do you mean lucky? Milan was leading 3-0 and Liverpool stormed back to tie it within six minutes and you call it luck that is an insult to the players efforts if you ask me,Besides did Juande Ramos win the Spanish title? twice!! Did he win the Uefa Cup and the UCL back to back.Gimme a break dawg
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by hucarson(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2008
How can one win the treble with luck? Winning the Premiership cannot be regarded as luck, let alone adding the FA cup and the champions league. @ the Camp Nou, United missed Roy Keane and Paul Scholes(the duo destroyed the Italian giants on their way to the final). David Beckham had to play as a central midfielder and the whole team was unbalanced. If Bayern were a good team, they should have buried the game before United's come back.
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2008
@tkb
What do you mean lucky? Milan was leading 3-0 and Liverpool stormed back to tie it within six minutes and you call it luck that is an insult to the players efforts if you ask me,Besides did Juande Ramos win the Spanish title? twice!! Did he win the Uefa Cup and the UCL back to back.Gimme a break dawg
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by McOmo(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2008
maybe our dear PROFESSOR TKB 419 doesnt know the meaning of luck embarassed grin
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2008
@McOmo
I am not sure he knows what it means.Someone please help him with a Webster
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by McOmo(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2008
LOL . . .to think anyone here still feels Benitez is Grant undecided grin
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2008
@A-40
i hope u dont have probs with my posts?
what i posted was my opinion. we all cant be on the same page.
u feel me? laterz man

@MC

Gerrout!!!!
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2008
@tkb
No not really but you said some stuff that made me question your football knowledge for you to call Benitez unlucky is rather laughable.Yeah i respect others opinions but this one was an exception
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2008
Mc, whom are u supporting tonite?
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by DrKitaun(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2008
@Dayokanu

saw this pretty late . . .

either way the clubs suck in victory tongue

but I wanted Manure to win, cos personally I cant stand those Chelski irritants buzzing around spewing bunkumery of the highest decibels ever recorded grin

if Chelsea had won . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2008
Well i guess we Gunners would not have had any claim to being the pride of London anymore
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by A40(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2008
Well i guess we Gunners would not have had any claim to being the pride of London anymore
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by hustler(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2008
@ Kit,

What i want to know is why Arsenal fans were supporting Man Utd yesterday.

Feel so sorry for ROman, I still wonder why dat Grant guy didnt let Sheva play.

I thot he would unleash his guys that had performed at that level b4 on d night.
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2008
@Hustler
i aint a coach but i think Grant shoulda removed Malouda for either kalou or Sheva. Sheva is a big game player and he could have nicked it at the tail end of the game.

i think Sheva really need to weigh his options at the bridge. not even featuring for 5 mins for a player of his stature is crazy. he needs to rebuild his confidence and he can only do this wity constant games. Another club might be an option
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by DrKitaun(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2008
@Hustler

some of us supported Manure cos they are more reserved than those Chelski_agberos grin

if for say them take mistake win . . .haaaaaa ! gongo ma so gan ni o embarassed
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2008
I was neutral in that game first an all EPL final disgusts me .

Chelsea win would make them join the exclusive UCL winners club which I don't want Man Utd win means they get closer to Bayern- I dont want either.

Was praying for the game to be stalemated and canceled altogether but my wish was not granted.
Re: UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 by tkb417(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2008
@dayo
u be mumu. u no wan make we win because of Bayern
u dey crase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portsmouth Vs Manchester United In Lagos / Unbecoming Addiction To European Football / 1.8M Signatures For Haaland To Be Deported From England.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.